Why am I balding?

Im 20 years old, I work out everyday, I only eat natural foods, I have the thickest hair out of everyone I know and I'm still balding
There just HAS to be something in the water
I have absolutely no idea what I could be doing wrong in my life for this to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jc.2016-2726?journalCode=jcem&
press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jc.2016-2726?journalCode=jcem&#sthash.FUCbBHs5.dpuf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you asking /pol/?

High sensitivity to testosterone and the manner in which it is processed through the body.

Same reason you can grow a thick beard.

dont you understand. hes blaming the jews for his baldness

Balding has become very popular lately user
Its worth mentioning

I'm 25 and I have the same problem. Who the fuck knows user, life is unfair.

>thick hair
>balding

How does this work?

Buy natural coconut oil
rub it into your balding zone
repeat until hair loss stops

drop shampoos and shit

Whyn not?

That is kinda young. Time to talk to a doctor.

I started balding at 20 as well user. Full JUST mode now. I just keep my hair buzzed or shaved and I look ok. Who knows what causes it, maybe we're just evolving into Ayylmaos and all males will have zero hair on their heads some day.

>why am I balding
shit genes

helmets and hunting

think about it

Judging by the fact you're an anime poster and you're balding that early, I'd advise stop rubbing your dick so damn much

It's the jews

I know a guy who started balding at 16 so it could be worse.

Stop jerking off so much

Also, if you have balding genetics doens't help much either. Accept your fate

My friend started balding at 23-24.

I noticed the front part of my head thinning and receding when I was just 21. I started taking finasteride at age 22 (5mg pills cut into 1/4, taking 1/4 of a 5mg pill daily) and started using monoxidil a year or two later and a shampoo with ketoconazole in it soon after. I'm 28 now and I have almost the same amount of hair that I did when I started. I can style my hair in a respectable way and it's minimally noticeable to a normie.

The friends I had at age 21 who had full heads of hair and I envied them for it are for the most part now at a point where I have way more hair than they have and those who aren't already buzzing their heads will soon be doing so. I've had no side effects, just a retention of almost all of my hair. Feels good man.

TAKE FIN NOW

If you start it early, you can get back to high school mode before any thinning. I started late, so the hair on my temples is donezo, but I managed to hold onto the rest. No side effects for me.

OH yeah just get a colonic too it removes toxins and stuff.

Checking myself

Make advantage from it.

which follows with the helmet and hunting theory

hunting is probably pretty obvious but helmets encourage lice, mildew, etc.

not as big a problem if there's no hair

Yeah, this. Get a fucking prescription for 5mg pills with the instruction to take 1/4 pill daily. Take prescription to any pharmacy (Target, Wal Mart, etc) and the cost for the pills comes out to like $24 for an entire year. Don't buy brand name propecia, it's a complete rip-off.

Scratch the shit out of your scalp when you are shampooing every morning

Don't break the skin, just do it hard, for a long time and all over.

This will keep the blood flow to the follicles and promote growth

Bonus points, you also won't go grey

and men gets bellies instead of butts because it helps hold down the woman during rape

rape gut

lmao enjoy your broken dick fuckboy

Blessed.

>not being proud as fuck of your balding
>not wearing it like Bjarne Stroustrup

>has become very popular
It always was, and it's hereditary. My gret grandfather went bald in his 30's and my grandfather in his mid twenties. That was over 80 years ago.

Read my post again, particularly the part where I mention I've had no side effects.

In the meantime, enjoy being a hat collector, mad baldy

wall just got 10 feet lower my burrito brother

Nigga, this is me in april this year

Genetics.

It sucks when your hair just starts to fall off randomly.

It's genetics you faggot. That's literally it.

Don't worry about it.

Kek has spoken. No wiser words have been ever uttered in this board.

It's genetics you fucking idiot.
Blame your mother.

Also, this is /pol/ maybe lay off the steroids; they're known to accelerate balding.

>ID is CoX

lmao I'm your age and I 100% have more hair then you

in the meantime enjoy your bitch nigger titty skittles

Forgot the pic

Hair follicles susceptible to balding go through cycles of miniaturization.

Do you drink milk or consume a lot of dairy?

And this is in October, taking Finasteride and Minoxidil , AND Im even better now, I'd take the pic but its very dark right now

Are you 20 year's old?

Lol we're all gonna be ayy lmaos who travel back in time to anal probe us

Jewish genes.

This is a proven myth.
Show proof of your body and hair scalp

Not even an anime poster but I am about to set a record for nofap.

In Kek I trust.

Do not, under any circumstance, take hormone altering drugs OP. Not unless you have a hormone imbalance.

You will fuck up your endocrine system as well as your CNS. You've been warned.

24 but I was losing my hair badly since I was 22

Don't fall for this retardation

Indian user here eat more hot shit.

>You will fuck up your endocrine system as well as your CNS. You've been warned.
which will do what?

Deus Kek friend

Don't believe the memes, its because people masterb8 too much but (((they))) would rather sell you titty skittles and soy than a wholesome life

Genetics mostly. Don't take drugs for it unless you're a faggot. You do not need hair.

>it must a vitamin imbalance
No its male pattern baldness
>it must be stress
No, its male pattern baldness
>maybe it will fix itself
No, it wont, because its male pattern baldness
>maybe if I do nofap/drink lots of water/go to bed earlier it will get better
It won't

The only viable options you have to halt the recession is finasteride or dutasteride. Everything else is snake oil. No amount of massages or lazers or vitamins/expensive shampoo or combs will lower the levels of α5 reductaze in your blood except finasteride or dutasteride.

All the work out and natural food in the world can't make up for shit genetics.
All you can od now is embrace it. Don't be like one of those guys who think a combover will make it all okay.

>threadly reminder shemales take finasteride to """transition"""

You've been warned.

Stop whining and get over it. That's life. Shave it you stupid cunt.

All these dudes crying about losing hair. Makes me sick.

I started losing my hair at 23.
All the men on my mother's side of the family are bald as fuck.
My older brother is unnaffected.

Life is bullshit.

Yes but why. Finasteride is part of a cocktail of drugs they take and the reason they take that one is for its effects on hair.

It is true, just that the catch is that you have to take the pills for life, or you will lose hair even faster if you drop it. Might sound like a sales pitch, but it's true. I started treatmennt a while ago and when I stopped it, I lost hair oretty quickly. To this day I still take the pills.

>I have absolutely no idea what I could be doing wrong in my life for this to happen

No one gets dealt a perfect hand in life.

No one.

Get used to it, son. There's plenty more disappointment headed your way in the years to come.

It's genetic you fuckig retard.

I'm not whining, read the thread...

OP, put yourself on generic propecia, foam rogaine, and drink spearmint herbal tea multiple times a day and you should slow the the recession to a halt. Do this for the rest of your life or you'll go bald.

Huh? What theory?

Reducing DHT also reduces bodyhair

Essentially making you a smooth fuckboy

It's not such a big deal you just have to take care of the rest of your appearance.

timestamp a recent one please?

The only people who urge people not to take fin are baldlets who left taking action too late and want to drag people down with them.

Anyone know of any good alternatives to shampoo?
I am fucking sick of this brainwashing mixture invented by the jews.

You're probably Jewish if you start to bald.

>I have absolutely no idea what I could be doing wrong in my life for this to happen

Sounds like whining to me. Stop being a bitch please.

SHADILAY

There are people who aren't insecure trannies you know

haha faggot if only you ate your semen and used those nutrients instead of wasting them

Do NOT take it. It fucked up my cum and libido for months. Even after stopping. Like a year later and I still get watery cum sometimes. Fin is BAD news for your sex drive and body. Please please never take it.

that this is why men evolved to go bald but not women

also rape gut

>tfw you are turning into a philosopher

I'm not the OP

do trannies actually take finasteride as a direct antiandrogen substitute?
no?
Men take it for their hair all the time..

The people that bald in Europe are:

1. Polish people
2. British people
3. Finnish people

The rest have hair.

I have it on good knowledge that rubbing your own semen on your scalp can reduce the severity of your receding hairline.

press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jc.2016-2726?journalCode=jcem&

>Conclusions:
We found no evidence of androgen deficiency, decreased peripheral androgen action, or persistent peripheral inhibition of SRD5A in men with persistent sexual symptoms after finasteride use. Symptomatic finasteride users revealed depressed mood and fMRI findings consistent with those observed in depression.
- See more at: press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jc.2016-2726?journalCode=jcem&#sthash.FUCbBHs5.dpuf

Fuck off you scare mongering literal sad cunt. Stop driving people away from a viable solution to MPB because you have a wonky willy.

Because you watch anime

Excess DHT is a symptom of being a little bitch

As is consuming a foreign land's cultural sewage

Boom...I just solved the balding crisis in America

i went bald at 16, just shave your head it looks nice

>fuck up the production of an essential male hormone cooked in your nuts and prostate
>be surprised when your spunk is bunk

What did roach mean by this?

socrates looks pretty bald to me

I think I got a couple of those in the kitchen, are you sure they won't create any mustard gases?

When did you take the pills? Side effects are very rare. My semen was weird the first time I got treatment, and smelled more, but the latest treatment I started was fine, no issues at all with libido either

Enjoy your dick not working anymore.

FUCK!

Dairy products can cause hairloss?

>Stefan
>Philosopher

It removes everything and makes your hair completely neutral.

That would be incredibly easy to prove. People would've figured it out centuries ago.

The thing is there is a large overlap between people who care enough about their appearance to take fin and those predisposed to depression. Many depressed people are quick to blame fin for something unrelated to it.

It's happening because you're probably white. Whites men are more likely to go bald faster than blacks and hispanics due to their inferior genes.