>>39660617

Don't bother. It's a lie.

Unless you're comfortable being a provider and a good little cuck of course, in which case go right ahead. You can make a woman want your resources, but you can never make a woman want your genetics if you don't have them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k224gY7Tn-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah listen to this guy. Never improve.

Let me have all your wimminz

>Being this obsessed with muh genetics
No wonder you dont have a gf.

Are you implying that genetics aren't everythig? Next time you're at the bar or out (if you ever leave you parents basement lol), pay attention to the 8/10 girls.

Are they talking or with 6/10 brown manlets? Fuck no. They're with 6'0+ chads who have height face fame. All genetics.

Best brown manlets get is uggos or thr opportunity to buy a better looking girl a drink. That's where it stops

EDIT: check out my captcha

acording to fit women are 60% looks.
there's plenty of Chads in r9k that are alone because they're austistic or other BS.

yeah, males can suffer from bad genetic lottery, but a male can go from 3 to 6-7.
average males can go from 4-8.

Yeah, a Chad will be a 10/10, but some aren't blessed with the genetic lottery.

Pure and utter delusion. That guy was not a 5/10, he's a 3 at best. In the second picture, he's just a 3 in a suit with a better haircut.

if this guy is 7/10 i'm 10/10 in any clothes

the suit does put you two more points retard.
haven't you heard of fucking peacocks?

the fat manlet can still put a funny, cocky actitude and will score at least one more point, going from 3 to 6.

according to this image i have an SMV of -3

yeah, women are also gold diggers, what a surprise, isn't?

males can go beyond 10/10 you know.

I don't think he even got a haircut

It's bullshit. He's no more desirable than he was before, his genetics are still pure and utter shit and even if they're not, they're poorly expressed because he was cucked to shit by diet and lifestyle growing up.

Maybe he can grow up to be a good father figure, or husband provider, but he will not and should not ever be a viable father.

>42 -1
>ugly -3
>indian w accent -2
>nerd -1
>5'8 -1
>avg shoulders 0
>obese -20
>avg style 1

wew lads, -27 score. can i make it?

females are by nature still gold diggers, newfag.
looks are still the most important part, but style and game can still increase your points dumbass.

is well known in most studies, the same male will score more or less depending of his salary.

Having money is not desirability you bluepilled retard, you don't seem to understand the fact that there are several sexual roles men fill.

Sure, some slampig might let you fill her holes with your worthless seed if you dress nice and buy her things, but you will NEVER become truly desirable, she will NOT want your children and she is liable to LEAVE or CHEAT at ANY second.

Fucking wake up and face reality.

science contradicts you.

show me any research that shows money not increasing male attractiveness.

like I said, show me any study or experiment that contradicts that women are naturally gold diggers.

Again. Different roles.

Partner != Semen.

unless you're a genetic deformed ugly freak, the average male can still look great if he's fit, has a job and money.

unless your average male is some 1.60mts autistic obese non white.

the average male is simply average.

like I said, an average male can still land in 8 territory, not 10, 8.

and not even 1 attractive woman in there. lots of whales too.

i wouldn't date a fat woman even if i had to clean septic tanks for a living

Not him, but you're missing the point m8. If you want to keep a woman, you have to be physically attractive. Do you really think that gold diggers stay faithful to rich guys? You're out of your mind.

Why do you think you see so many ugly divorce settlements where thr gold digging whore gets a ton of cash?

Money may "get" you the girl, but keeping her and actually being desired are different

they still have the same brain as some hot chick.

I would appreciate some study or citation to your opinions.

see
unless your average male is some genetic loser, most average males can still be physically attractive, even non whites.

>most average males can still be physically attractive, even non whites
Sure, you can absolutely score 6/10s being average or non-white. I'm talking about attractive girls with self esteem though

>style
>Average
>Seinfeld
>Aspergers

I'll take Aspergers please. the last time I went outside two strangers separately commented on my inappropriate looking clothing.
I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, because my body needs vitamin d, alright?

average guys can still score higher, women biologically still are gold diggers.

an average guy can still leverage his shit with style and money, unless he's genetically ugly.

like I said, average guys.

The guy from that website charges 40 bucks for a book about how to fuck sluts from tinder.

He is a scammer and lives off writing clickbait articles. Digital entepreneur my ass.

>two strangers separately commented on my inappropriate looking clothing
Wat? Explain.

They passed me with their bikes, I was walking in the same direction, and they said something like "Brr, aren't you freezing? / Isn't that too cold?'.