Started talking with a female co worker

>Started talking with a female co worker
>She's new
>Fancy her
>We talk every now and then and have drank after work with a friend of mine once and hit it off
>Felt a big connection
>Today she mentioned to me how she wants to go drinking
>Mention we should go together
>Going out tomorrow the two of us
>Forgot tomorrow is workout day and if i don't go it will be the first session i miss in 8 months
>Asking myself if i should cancer our get together

What do?

Fucking go out with the woman you dipshit.

Maybe you can go earlier or make it up after, but for sure go out with her.

The gym is simply a means to an end user.

Go out with her you fucking retard

Drinking is worse than missing workouts

Fpbp

Do couple cardio with the co worker. If you blow it, go to the gym after to relieve your loneliness

>dating a co worker
Is that ever a good idea?

8 months is a good run. You can go on a rest day this week and make up.

If you have to think about it then you don't fancy her

Go to the gym before you meet her? Wtf are people really this fucking stupid?

this is going to be counter intuitive to all the virgins posting ITT

a girl will find you more, not less attractive, for standing her up to adhere to your committments. she wants to know that you have purpose in your life and that you dont need her, but that youd enjoy to have her around and that if she wanted to leave itd be no big deal--your not clingy, your driven and fun and know that if it doesnt work out theres literally millions of other people you could be with.

this being /fit i imagine youre top tier autist mode and havent gotten laid in a while or have much female interaction so take what im saying for more informational purposes.

>prophecy of girls being gains goblins is being fulfilled
>you are going to accept

Don't do it if you like your job. Work relationships that end badly get ugly.

Thanka fit, I'll go out tomorrow and then workout on my off day.

I hope tomorrow goes great with her.

Trust me i do. I have a fiery passion and want her to be mine.

Don't listen to this guy user, what he's saying is a good way to loose puss.

"Sorry I'm going to the gym" is not gonna go over that well. There's a very small chance she'll be impressed by your dedication, and a very large chance that she'll think your autistic.

Missing one workout day isnt gonna kill you

If you don't give a fuck about the job or can be mature enough that it won't turn into s shit show then it's fine.

Also make sure to keep it private, that'll make the lady feel better too.

fuckin do it brah! You are making it!

My sadder story today, need advice:

>qt coworker who's attractive but not so crazily attractive that I spaghetti every time I see her
>she's the quiet type so doesn't show much emotion when i talk to her but isn't dismissive either (on the other hand my hotter friend from the other shop who has a boyfriend gives me a beaming smile whenever she seems me and complimented on my clothes today and laughs at my jokes)
>ask her to go for drinks after work
>she says she's busy
>I say "we'll so it next time"
>she says okay
>didn't want to seem clingy so didn't ask for her number

Im not working there next week but I'll be back the week after. Should I pop into work next week outside work hours to ask for her number and make date plans with her it would it seem too clingy and o should wait two weeks until I'm working again?

Introverted, inexpressive women confuse the fuck out of me.

Yes, you will help me because if you don't I'll have to resort to race mixing with white women instead of my own race.

Also, is my friend just being my friend or is she into me?

Grammar correction: *would it seem too clingy or should I wait two weeks and ask her out while I'm at work?

She's not interested, dude. Jesus, so many autists on here. And friend is just being nice, like friends are.

go to bed early, workout in the morning before work.

Long day but It could work.

Also, the gym will still be there, even if that girl does not work out for you ...

If you skip the gym for pussy then you are a failure and you should an hero.

Now for a serious comment. Don't shit where you eat son. Just don't do it, it's never worth it.

It's not about if he can be mature. It's about her. Will she be mature if things don't work out? Somehow I think the answer is no.

Veeky Forums i need comic of a buffed guy in a museum where he is admiring some greek god statue.

>Gets straight up declined
>P-pls go out with me next time
Beta af

>she'll be impressed by your dedication

its not about impressing her. youve missed the entire point of standing up an attractive girl and outed yourself as a weeb who doesnt know what hes talking about.

That's not beta though. It's just asking her to do it when she's free.

She didn't decline me, she said she had a dinner with a friend who was pressing her for it like crazy. Also she agreed to go out with me next time.

I'm not sure senpai, I had another similar friend like that and she started smooching the crap out of my face at a party while her Chad boyfriend was in Spain

It's not just her though, it's both parties, I just didn't bother to mention her contribution.

You're meant to make an agreement to keep shit confidential and be adults.

Don't be an idiot, wake up 2 hours early and go in the morning.

Breaking a habit is a surefire way to lose it.

Godspeed user.

This.

go out with her, if you're really autisic do some pushups beforehand. This way you'll have a sick pump and you won't have missed a workout

What would you call this Wojack? I am seeking to add it to the collection but I have no clue what I would call it

Typically I organize my Wojack/pepe folder using names. Here's an example of a wojack

>COMMON WOJACK SAD

What would I call this? It looks rare, I've never encountered it.

also

>GO WITH THE FUCKING GIRL
>ARE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC

>Dating in the workplace proven to be a bad idea time and again
>People still do it