Why do cyclers have such joocy legs Veeky Forums?

Why do cyclers have such joocy legs Veeky Forums?

did we all fall for the squat meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4O5voOCqAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0oV_yDdZYXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>do an activity for hours a day that requires constant use of legs
>why does he have huge legs

Fuck off faggot

And then ppl tell us that high reps doesnt really build muscle.. what is it lads?

really makes you think

most of the cyclists are small. the cyclists with huge legs do short distance. pic related is the current TdF champion, which basically makes him the best cyclists in the world today.

but can he power a toaster?

youtube.com/watch?v=S4O5voOCqAQ

this
it's the same with running. look at usain bolt and compare him to marathon runners

pic related, a german cyclist who does sprint races

only sprinters are muscular. google robert förstemann. long distance cyclists tend to be more lean.

Is she pointing at that babydick?

Exactly whats the max rep count for size?

15?

>most of the cyclists are small.

>tfw no more big mig smashing TTs and keeping up with dyel manlets in the mountains...

juiced as fuck

Studies have shown that anything within the 1-15 rep range are the most efficient for strength and muscle mass.

So to answer your question: Yes.

More volume more muscle until you start making endurance adaptations. Probably not really a "rep max" per se, but more of a percentage of 1rm minimum to keep making gains. The minimum is probably in the ball park of 50-60% of 1rm depending on the individual. And of course it goes without saying that you couldn't do endless reps of 60% 1rm and would probably cap out at 15-18 reps.

Sprinters are strong and muscular as fuck because their training is more similar to a strength athlete and bikers are typically skinny lean guys with kinda muscular legs.

Cyclist finds a pace they can do for 6 hours

Sprinter finds a pace they can do for 6 seconds

6 seconds running as hard as you can is a lot more similar to lifting heavy opposed to lifting 2lb dumbbells for 6 hours

Yes

this was stupid they made him ride at a super low cadence

he did 700w for 45 seconds and he does this:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oV_yDdZYXA

Im 125 lbs right now and I've averaged over 600w for 45 seconds and my squat is 155lbs.

He could probably average more like 1000w-1200w for 45 seconds at his optimal cadence

skellington kings legs

also, robert fostermann has some fucked up genetic myostatin disorder that makes his muscles all freakish

Chris Hoy always wrecked Fosterman and he is much more normal looking

8-12

EPO is awesome

There is no hypertrophy range. Muscle growth is the same no matter the rep range as long as the set is near failure or taken to failure.

Holy shit that looks nasty

That's actually disgusting.

all natty bro :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

is it possible for someone with really long skinny legs (but definitely with some flab on them) and a pretty flat ass, still get big thighs and a big ass with hard work?

Lel cyclers are assholes
Nice work spending 7 grand on spandex and a bike when running is free

Ps you don't own the road and if one more of you fuckers cuts me off at a red and flips me off I will follow you home and slash your tires

But can you outrun my car
I'll fuck you up son