Ideal deficit for skinny fat?

(Memers that want me to bulk need not apply, I will not listen to you).

Should I eat at a small deficit and lose less muscle and strength, or just straight up PSMF?

If I just jump the gun with PSMF I will lose more muscle at such a large deficit sure, but I will be leaner sooner and ready to bulk sooner.

So in the grand scheme of things, I would have more time to bulk and replace the lost muscle mass.

What's better? Huge deficit and 200g a day of protein, or small deficit and longer time period?

As of now I'm eating 2000 cal a day which is resulting in loss of 10lbs a month.

Meaning my TDEE is like 3000.

Pic is uh, obviously unrelated

I've really been struggling with this question, I'm excitied to be lean enough to bulk, but I fear that prolonged PSMF will cost me too much lean mass.

What should I do?

Also,

just hop on some gear bro

thanks for the bump you imbecile

are you a manlet?

Prince of manlets 5'10.5"

How is this relevant?

That tattoo looks like stretch marks

nice quads bruh

i am facing the same problem

skinny fat sucks, i am always in doubt if i need to bulk or cut and by how much

Currently having a 500kcal deficil, dont feel i am actually getting anywhere

why exactly is bulking out of the question? it's the best way to defeat skinnyfat

Because fat is

>Unasthetic
>makes your jawline worse
>makes you unhealthy
>bad for self esteem

If I'm already fat.... why the fuck would I consciously add fat to my body? That's retarded.

Sure, I can lean bulk, +250, whatever. But obviously fat will be added to my body regardless.

Gonna get lean-----> gonna get big.

you mentioned you're skinnyfat? how much muscle do you actually have right now?
it's probably newbgains or less, right? it's not worth worrying over. what i would do is 500cal deficit per day and lots of cardio

> how much muscle do you actually have right now?

Oh, shitloads. Once I cut I should look like a regular adonis.

Hold on hold on

>what i would do is 500cal deficit per day and lots of cardio

If your logic is that I have zero muscle (correct!) then wouldn't it make more sense to just PMSF at like negative -1500-1750 and not worry about losing muscle.

But then again it's not like I have zero muscle. I'm just skinnyfat.

Obviously I want to avoid losing what tiny bits of muscle are on my frame.

I ran PMSF at like negative -1500 deficiet for a couple weeks, EZPZ.

If it's ideal, I would like to hop on it again, just worried about muscle wasting.

Basically

Tl;DR:

>What will have me looking better in 2 years time- if I PMSF right now and cut to skele or just cut slow

I couldn't care less how I look in 2 months or 2 weeks etc

>Should I eat at a small deficit and lose less muscle and strength
yes, you should eat at small deficit and wait 10 years until you get rid of fat

btw, you will still look like shit after cutting because you lack muscle mass. There is no proper way out starting out as a skinnyfat.

If thats you then you have no muscle to lose lmao so just supercut

>btw, you will still look like shit after cutting because you lack muscle mass.

No shit sherlock I was not expecting anything else

>There is no proper way out starting out as a skinnyfat.

Lamo why would I not want to do things the IDEAL way.

You're gonna sit here and expect me to believe there isn't a BEST COURSE OF ACTION?

That's just not life

>supercut

Roger that I was leaning towards that anyways

listen up you dumb fat fuck

if you will bulk, you will still look like shit and you still will have to cut down when you build some muscle

if you will cut, you will still look like shit becasue you have no muscle and you will have to bulk up again

Whichever way you will choose you will still end up looking like shit at the beginning but there is no other way to escape skinnyfat mode. The choice is yours.

also,
>be skinnyfat dyel
>act like you know anything about fitness
>want to do things the IDEAL way
>do meme diets instead of lifting

normal people do not understand the life of skinny fat

there is no answer to getting rid of the fat

its fucking bizarre and unexplained by medicine

normal people will just say 'just do a caloric deficit and some cardio and lift'

and we do all that shit and it simply doesn't work, losing weight is simple as fuck, its just the majority of weight lost is muscle, no matter what

i have no fucking clue what to do, I cycle about 200 miles a week and I can go down to 115 lbs at 5'9" if I want and I would still be skinny fat.

There is some genetic component to it that has not been explained yet

I'm doing keto right now to see if that does anything. I doubt it will.

Well if you lean bulk you can add more muscle than fat. Although you will be gaining fat your body fat percentage will actually go down

This

Lower bf % + more mass = win win