"manlets can lift more because they have shorter limps xD"

>"manlets can lift more because they have shorter limps xD"
just a meme made up by lanklets to justify their weakness
PATHETIC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
users.ox.ac.uk/~kgroup/publications/pdf/kacelnik_norris_1998_bbs_testosterone.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a filthy fucking Manlet and we both know this is bullshit.

>"shorter ROM brah xd"
what a disgusting meme

It's a torque problem, if your arm is twice as long you are putting twice as much torque on your chest in bench press. It's not a meme. It's also not for every exercise.

being 6'5 and roiding is where it's at and you know it
manlets can't compete

>roiding to make your dick look even smaller at that height

>unironically thinking 6'5" is attractive
Why are lanklets so delusional?

>The only point this post makes is that if height is your ONLY advantage it can be trumped
>TFW if you have a good body and long peen0r also you beat manlets in all departments

Best male height is 6'1-6'3 imo

>tfw 196 cm tall
should i roid? only lifting for 7 months..
is my height the reason my bp is shit while my barbell row is sick?

When will they learn?

>It's a torque problem, if your arm is twice as long you are putting twice as much torque on your chest in bench press.
And if you're twice as tall, you have 2^1.5 times more muscle mass to hypertrophy.

This is just an excuse used by skinny weaklings unwilling to bulk and comparing themselves to guys of the same weight but shorter height who were.

t. mad lanklet

Weird, my stats are always slightly above average: 5'10", 7 inch dick, 119 I.Q.!

>Being so insecure that you have to take a neckbeards role play as reference

Sad.

lol.

>2^1.5
please explain how if you're twice as tall, you'd naturally have 2.828x more muscle mass than someone else.

>please explain how if you're twice as tall, you'd naturally have 2.828x more muscle mass than someone else.

In natural humans, muscle growth is via hypertrophy AKA making the same cells bigger rather than hyperplasia AKA making more cells.

The number of cells someone has operates by the square cube law.
(multiple of height)^3/2

This is assuming similarly untrained humans.

Being 7ft ripped & jacked mode is where it's at. Especially if you travel in Asian countries a lot. Non stop suply of tight little Asin meat holes to fuck.

How do tall models get roids? Do their agencies find corrupt doctors to supply them or something?

They buy them at the gym from bodybuilders like everyone else.

Work = force X distance

Example: 100 kg bench by somebody who has arms measuring 0.8 m vs arms of 0.6 m.

Work = (100)(9.8)*0.8 = 784 J

Work = (100)(9.8)*0.6 = 588 J

Further, we can take the long armed athlete and calculate backward to get the equivalent weight the short armed lifter would do to give the same effort.

784 = (M)(9.8)(0.6)
M = 133 kg

So a taller lifter benching 100 kg for a 1RM is the equivalent of a shorter lifter benching 133 kg.

> inb4 autism

oh fuck off you know it's not that simple

>6' 2"
feels bad man how do I shrink brahs

Tell me how I know you are ugly

Work done is less important than force production in lifting. The larger ROM means the muscle is further from the angle it is strongest, lockout.

Not that it matters, since the person with 20cm longer arms will obviously have bigger triceps and should be heavier.

Strength sport weight classes are basically height classes.

No see what's happening here is you (weak skinny person) have realised you don't know what you're talking about.

>t. brainlet

All you need is a handsome face and a charming personality, it's crucial to be at least 2-3 inches taller than the average women in your country.
Everybody who tells you otherwise is either an angry manlet or an ugly giant.

>You will never hone your photoshop skills on manlet hate threads while waiting for low hanging fruit bearing trees to flower during the prime lanklet gathering seasons

6'2-6'4 is best

The 6'2 guy isn't accurate. 6'2 and 145lbs is even skinnier than that.

i don't even feel bad for the manlets.. i feel bad for their parents
">oh user i bet you're gonna be big and strong like the rest of our family :^D
>5'4
how can you live with yourselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

>145lbs

Is there any actual male who wants to be 145lbs? If you can be picked up and thrown by another male then you're not big enough.

Holy shit, that guy at the end is Allan Mazur. I just got done reading his peer reviewed study on test and dominance. users.ox.ac.uk/~kgroup/publications/pdf/kacelnik_norris_1998_bbs_testosterone.pdf

> everytime a manlet tells a joke, i laugh at the joke and then i laugh at him

kek

if you're a manlet, just stop lifting

seriously, just stop

i'm 5'5 and my gf of 6 years left me for a fat tall guy

>telling manlets to just give up instead of trying to be healthy
i get this is a meme but

"if you're a manlet, just stop lifting"

some people are gonna take it seriously

good

i'm likely taller than you and this is pathetic

start lifting and stop taking it out on our vertically challenged folk

agreed. manlets are fucked 5'9 and under move to asia or something.

fuck off manlet

you only have permission to respond to me if you're above my height, 6'4"

learn your place

>some people are gonna take it seriously
Good.

Manlets will never make it. Not even joking.

Just climbed onto a stepladder, I am now above 6'4. May I now speak?

>A manlet was so bootyblasted he made this chart

Sad!

this lmao

god it feels so fucking amazing being 6'3 and knowing that even if I decide to be an obese fuck, I can still cuck the shit out of that pathetic fucking manlet that barely hits 5'7" and lifts

the weak should know their place

Guys, why don't we just get along and be nice to each other? What height zyzz waz? Let's not hate manlets, they have their ways, we have ours. We have much more problems outside of this board, why hate each other?

fat tall guy here (well 6 feet, is that tall?)

you probbaly suck, she probably sucks, he probably sucks, hieght probably has nothing to do with it

I've always been relateveily tall, and girls always seemed into the shorter guys with nice faces and more interesting lives. Often guys who were like 5'8".

No one attribute is too important. There are a bunch of short girls out there. some who wouldnt mind dating a short guy. They are going to need men. You dont need to be perfect just better than like %60 of the other penis havers and youre practically guranteed at least someone to cuddle with occasionally. You only have to beat out most other men, the men who would reguallly be considered competition for your kind women that is. If youre young that should be easy since this generation is shit.

If youre 5'4" lift your ass off and find that 4'10" who wants your seed.

because I want manlets to know that I am superior to them

they will never ever be able to reach my heights (kek) no matter what they do. in every real life conversation that I am in, people will naturally flock to me since I'm taller and will naturally appoint me as the leader. meanwhile, the manlet has to act like a peacock in order to even get noticed. just like I used to bully manlets back in high school and steal their girls, i'm back at it again on here.

i consider myself a force of nature in a way. some manlets will forget that tall men are superior, due to other things going on int heir life, so that's where I come in to bring them back to reality.

whenever I see a manlet walking down the street, I make sure to extend myself real good to look as tall as possible, and then if i'm in a bad mood, I will bump into the manlet. one time this guy told me to watch where I was going and I told him to speak up since I couldn't hear from all the way down there. his face turned red and I just started laughing. he probably went home and masturbated to hentai, meanwhile I'm with my 9/10 girl with a great sense of humor. whenever I'm with a group of acquaintences and I see a short man trying to flirt with a woman, I make sure to but in and do the good old shoulder leaning thing where I use his shoulders as stools for my arms and I usually make comments about how he's as tall as my brother who is 11. the girls almost always laugh and ask for my number afterwards, but i'm a faithful guy and I tell them I have a gf.

at the end of the day, the defeated look on the manlet's face is priceless and it leaves a huge grin on my face that persists throughout the day until I go to sleep. then I wake up and start the process over again by making fun of that manlet at work, going out for drinks with the guys and making fun of manlets there and shagging some cunts if i feel like it

i couldn't have asked for a better life

> tfw 6'8" and would gladly find 4'10" to have my seed, do you

Yeah

that's why there are weight classes

On the other hand you have to concede that linear bodyweight multipliers (2x bw squat) are horse shit

Actually they do have a shorter rom it's not up for debate

pathetic. Your fathers and ancestors were fighting and dying throughout history to create a better life for their children and it ultimately came to an insecure kid shitposting on his "superiority" Even if you were a 6' 5" 10/10 model do you understand how sad it would be if thats all the man has to show for his life? Men are becoming so effeminate these days they start judging themselves and men around them like women. Pathetic

this is pretty fucking autistic

>mfw I imagine op as an angry chihuahua

guys can't we all just get along and team up against fatties?

I honestly prefer fatties over manlets.

Girls especially agree and other lanklets can agree with me

This, the amount of forced required for some lifts is as big as 40%.

I am 6ft/184cm
Do I qualify as manlet? Be gentle pls

I think in another 5-10 years even 6 ft will be below average :(

is the autism board user

Which is harder

Moving a x weight 6" or moving x weight 6'?

kys, never gonna make it

>tfw the manlet cutoff in your country is 5'5
>tfw 5'9 is considered tall
kek at everyone ITT

I am 6', I wish I was 6'1. That would be perfect for me

Hi, manlet

remember that even a fat person like me is superior to you because I can lose weight you fucking ingrate

>fatass
>superior to anything

You are a product of gluttony and consumerism, disgusting to look at and the laughing stock of the world

Hi, fatty

remember, you're fat for a reason and you're gonna sit on your stinky lazy ass forever

Lmao im 6'2 buddy and I can steal any girl that your manlet baby hands touch

I just started lifting a while ago and I'll be an adonis when im done. All of my tall friends make fun of manlets. We all agree that they're more pathetoc

absolutely angry manlet

I will always tower over you and girls care more about height than weight, remember that

>pathetoc
disregarded
not angry, I just feel bad for you
you will NEVER get a fit girl, it's so sad

Im a 5'10" arab and i fuck girls white lanklets around me fawn over because I'm handsome and charming. Your height isnt going to cover you face, shitty personality and rolls of neglect from stuffing your face everyday

Friendly reminder that Veeky Forums is fiction, if you believe in anything ITT you need to step outside.

I mean if you are a manlet who even cares about aesthetics, you're doomed because they will think you're trying to compensate and it looks bad anyways. If you are going to the gym as a manlet, let it be for functional strength, health, and so you don't look like shit.

>someone actually has sex like the billions of other people on earth
>"ITS NOT REAL

Dont project your insecurities on others and stop mass replying like a faggot

>arab

>he STILL believes in anything posted here
Back to r.eddit faggot

>"yeah dude i'm totally 6'5 and have sex everyday XD fucking manlets lmao"

Im 5'10"

Im not even muslim and its clear that the effeminate white boys are losing their women to stronger men. Arabs have lived through multiple wars and displacements, its not surprising they are stronger then white men born and raised in a field of luxury. This from a catholic arab from California

Sure buddy

Arabs can be handsome af, honestly wouldn't mind arab genes.

Thanks man