Salmon Ladder

My gym has one of these, but I never see anyone use it. Is it just a meme? Is it worth it to try it out? I would've tried already but I'll probably fall on my ass.

Almost as hard as a muscle up. Good for explosively training your lats.

>never see a anyone use ktt
Because it doesn't matter how big they are, they're not strong enough to do it, same goes for muscle ups.

They might have big biceps and know how to pick up stuff and put them back again but they're weak as shit and most can barely do 10 pull ups.

True

Fuck liftlets

Same as bench. Not going to build muscle but makes you stronger

>I'm truly stronger because I can do x number of bodyweight exercises
>this is what skinny twinks with naruto headbands unironically believe

Its not about being stronger then anyone but yourself. But if you cant do muscle ups, you're not strong. Period.

>chooses singular bodyweight exercise as means of determining if someone is strong

>implying muscleups aren't mostly just technique and decent strength-bodyweight ratio

>dangling from a hole muscles give up and fall down to death because never did pull ups nor muscle ups

>Same as bench. Not going to build muscle but makes you stronger

t. 500 lbs strongfat "powerlifter"

They're real and very fun to use, but the reason a lot of gyms don't like them is because they are very noisy. They are noisy, and people frequently fuck up and fall down, which means liability.

Additionally, if a fat guy tries to use it, he's putting a tremendous amount of strain on the bar and on the mount in the wall. It it's installed like it is in OP's pic, it's pretty much just four redheads poked through reinforced cinderblock, which will tear out under point stress.

I ilke them. Can't set one up at my house because, again, the God-awful clanging noises, but they're pretty good.

>says he's strong
>has no mastery over his own body
lol ok. It's best to do a mixture of cardio, calisthenics and lifting. If you're only good at sitting down 5 times in succession with 10 minute breaks in between you're not healthy at all.

Strength is defined as being able to produce enough force to move as much mass as possible without regard to time.

Being able to do as many body weight exercises as possible isn't strength.

>can't move his own bodyweight

holy fuck is that how you use those? i never knew

>pic related

OP. Salmon ladder is a less cool version of a peg board but still cool.
Hop up on that shit and just be ready to turn heads, normies think it's cool to do it, but they never try.

Unless you're god mod you'll probably fuck up and fall/make noise so be prepared for that.

Going up is easy. Going down is the hard part for me. If you can go up/down well enough some bros might be inspired that someone "broke the ice" and try it out.

>how did you tear your lat?
>i was training for ninja warrior

How the duck do you go down?

Jump, pull the bar and drop, push the bar into the pins and don't let go.

Ninja warrior will blow your mind then

This guy gets it

Life lesson #1 is to not give a fuck, if you want to have a go at the SL go for it, who gives a damn if it draws a few stares. Have fun man.

salmon ladder is nowhere near as hard as a muscle up you soft faggot

But most of you cant even do 1 of what some calisthenic guys do for reps. How does that make you strong?