How do you bulk if you're poor?

How do you bulk if you're poor?

Beans + chicken mostly

peanut butter. use it like franks red hot

If you're not especially picky with food, rice, beans, oats, even maltodextrin are all cheap as fuck by the pound.

I stick maltodextrin in to my protein shake, only after a workout though.

Oats and tuna and beans. Or save the gym time nd use it to look for another job instead.

What if we have crippling hotsauce addiction and binge on 3 bottles a day?

Bulking is easy af.
Lentils, eggs and cabbage will cover all your needs - and you can do better if you aren't trying to eat as cheap as possible.

Cutting will be hard, everything with good % of protein is expensive.

then your bulking is more effective

>cabbage, eggs, and beans

Throw in protein powder and you've got the making of a weapoms-grade biological weapon.

Pb and honey sandwiches

You only need an extra 500 calories to bulk. A couple sticks of butter is a dollar. A table spoon is 100 calories.

Greek yogurt and protein powder

Then eat whatever you want

Oats, Pasta, chicken (thighs)

Poor people are fat as fuck

Poor people are also weak as fuck.

Just because something is high in calories does not mean it's good for bulking. The proteins are the expensive part.

frozen chicken breast
oatmeal
milk
eggs

Beef Mince(more calorie dense than chicken). Make it into chilli, patties, etc. Can do so much with it.
Whole Milk
Peanut Butter (Srs, if you can stomach it you make some nifty 800 cal sandwiches)
Oats, although I've always hated it, micro wise its sound.
Potato
Beans
Eggs
For Vegetables buy frozen
Tinned Fish
Natural Yogurt

Is peanut butter really that good?

Peanut butter
Eggs
Ground beef
Milk
Did I mention peanut butter?
Beans
Canned tuna
Small quantities of high calorie carbs as a vehicle to help you gobble down the protein. Mix the beef or tuna with pasta and hot sauce. Put the peanut butter on bread as a pb sandwich. Blend the milk with honey for god-tier cheap shakes. It's not rocket surgery, you don't gotta be no algebratician to figure it out.

Oats with peanut butter and frozen raspberries and blueberries is how I get my carbs and fat. Creatine and deli meat sandwiches with smoked gouda is how I get my protein. Eating healthy will save you money in the long run because you won't be spending your money on expensive "flavorful" foods like take-out or processed foods. Good luck anons.

No, but w-whatever it takes. You start to crave it when your body is shredded from a hard gym sesh.

Eat 2 pounds of oats a day
in krautland thats less than 1 euro for more than 3k kcal and like 70g of protein

I hit rock bottom a while ago. Basically rice and sauces. Sometimes tomato sometimes ducksauce sometimes gravy sometimes curry. You can buy powdered gravy and other kinds of sauces too. Ironically people think youre a great cook making these kind of flavors.

Poor is a subjective word. I hope youre just a jobless teen and dont have to stoop this low.

Mit was machst du deine Haferflocken brudi?

For a bulk?!
Tuna, eggs, bacon, all veggies cooked in pork back, snack on cracklins, grits, gravey, basically nigger food. It's not a coincidence they produce so many beefy athletes.

>Eating healthy will save you money in the long run because you won't be spending your money on expensive "flavorful" foods like take-out or processed foods

And, like, they have micronutrients too.

Look how narrow that manlets shoulders are. Even if he got a new haircut and lifted, he'll never have the FACE HEIGHT FRAME of a chad

>how to shit your pants at the gym - the post

Beans, rice, and oatmeal.

All the money I've saved in food I've lost twofold constantly having to repair my toilet.

This breh gets it.

Rich Pianna has a video where he says he used to eat a half-can of chef boyarde ravioli and eggs for 6 meals a day.

It's not hard at all to bulk for cheap. May be a little harder to eat HEALTHY and cheap while bulking, but still possible.

Mate, you know! Add some cinnamon also. Eat 10x a day, add some bean and rice/quinoa combo, set! Don't forget your greens, user. No point in good macros if the micros suck and you'll not get far.

>20lbs of lean muscle

Chicken is expensive as fuck, at least in Canada.

>1 bag of Soylent 1.6 - 2000 calories - $7.71
>1/2 Gallon of Whole Milk - 824 calories - $1.10
>4 scoops Optimum Nutrition Whey - 480 calories - $3.27

Mix together in a container.

>Totals - 3,304 calories - $12.08

This has literally been 90% my diet for the past two years. I'm not even a poorfag, I just don't like to eat. And easy as fug change calorie intake, since I can measure it by volume.

>6'2, 230 pounds

>tfw nasty ass fart when going down during squat
had to make sure no one else was around and that I didn't shit myself

You don't. You get your priorities in order.

>20lbs of lean muscle in 5 months

HAHAHAHA didn't even read the rest of the infograph after that

absolutely no protein with this

seems pretty average to me.

Oats, rice, beans, peanut butter, whole grain bread, protein bars (Walmart brand are cheap and packed with carbs), pasta, bananas, raisins etc

But I can only cllect so much welfare. To not be poor I'd have to work a harder job. So I'd prefer different advice

20lbs of muscle in 5 months, FOR A SKINNYFAG BEGINNER, is absolutly not exaggerating and is entirely doable.

20 pounds of lean muscle in 5 months, even for a beginner, is impossible. You'd have to be gaining a solid pound of muscle per week which, unless you're roiding, isn't going to happen.

10 pounds I can buy.

>gucci belt
>zangaudy sneakers

God, the lack of taste is appalling.

Peanut butter - dirt cheap 30c shit.
White bread - the cheapest filth you can find.

Eat that shit up. 4k calories for under a dollar.

XMAS SPECIAL. Iced mince pies. Santa brining mad festive gains this holiday season. 50c a pack - look for that extra value shit. 1500 calories in 6 of these bad boys.

Lol

This
I heard Walmart has some of the cheapest though

I'm gonna check Costco too

I work at Walmart.
Our chicken is injected with 15% water. Literally 15 cents of every dollar per pound you spend you are paying for added water.

Milk
Peanut butter
Oats
Rice
Beans
Tuna
Protein powder
Frozen mixed veggies
Some fruit

Rice and potatoes

White rice and protein powder

You get too much fiber if you bulk up on oats and fiber rich grains, you'll be spreading gas whereever you go

Ascetic af diet, but it doesn't taste AWFUL and it gets your calories in and it's the cheapest option

eat people

they pre-brine the chicken you idiot

a lot of people say rice over pasta.
where i live pasta is cheap as fuck compared to rice, so i just buy pasta.

oats.
whey.
peanut butter.
butter.
olive oil.
bread.
eggs.

cheap fats and carbs are generally really good for bulking on a budget

>bread

is this some kind of meme? bread is for normies, it has shit macros, loads of simple carbs that will make you fat.

It's about the same price per calories as milk. Nearly as much protein, a lot less sugar, and monounsaturated rather than saturated fat if you care about that

i'd consider the fact that if you are poor, maybe getting hooge muscles isn't supposed to be a top priority in your life