Get that gf yet, Veeky Forums?

Get that gf yet, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonpress.com/arts/did-charles-bukowski-really-say-find-what-you-love-and-let-it-kill-you-6376127
youtu.be/v6bBcKdQR2g
youtu.be/0o4GZuig-10
youtu.be/FQNmu1Q9NzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont want to talk about it

2017 is gonna be our year..r-right guys

I did.

Somehow less happy after dating for almost a year.

>not realizing the woman knows she is way below your league

Yes actually, thanks for asking.

You need a huge cock to even get them to remember you as anything but another faceless cuckold.

How does it feel that women remember being screwed by Chad's massive Monster can dong just as much as they remember the birth of their children, graduating college, and unwrapping their puppy on Christmas?

They remember Chad's cock when they're in the nursing home even if they forget the name of their own kids

at first I didn't get it, but then I realized... he has cancer :(

No. I haven't actively been trying: I'm getting my money straight, and I'm still not totally over the last couple women I was with.

>why can't I just be a fuckboy like what everyone wants?

Is there a worse feeling?
A man without a true woman, without a qt3.14 gf that only exists in his dreams...
The type of girl that hugs you and whispers to your ear that you are precious to her.
A girl that would never betray you and always support you and cheer you up with a smile and a kiss.
>tfw no gf
We are (not) gonna make it bros...

a girl that ive only seen at uni and never talked to, said hi to me before looking down and turning red and then walked away really fast, im autismo so how do i exploit this

im afraid not.
but one can hope :c
i just want a soft qtpie i can snuggle and cuddle with

I'm sleeping with a girl who goes down my boxing club.

I don't like myself enough to have confidence that she'll get with me though; I don't drink alcohol or do drugs anymore and i view myself as a boring person. I'm literally cocoon mode boxing 5 nights a week which is how I met her.

Wat do Veeky Forums? I'm really enjoying getting laid and spending time with her.

I've unironically done this with qt's. Didn't feel confident enough to sit next to them so I sit behind so I have eye candy to look at.

Wonder if this has ever happened to me or if it's 1st pic every time.

It only gets worse. The first year is the best. She will slowly let her guard down and reveal all the insecurities and drama. She will always compare you to "how you were in the beginning." You will have arguments over asinine things whenever she wants attention. Having sex will start to be mundane, almost chore-like. Eventually your only excuse for being with her will be the sunken time fallacy and the dread of going through all the bullshit again with someone else.

>Having sex will start to be mundane, almost chore-like.

stopped reading there

I found that people who don't respect your lift decisions are generally not interested and with nitpick anything. Girls (and brehs) who have respect for you, frame your decisions within that respect.

So if you say drugs aren't for you, the good ones will respect you for making that decisions to abstain and the stuck up ones will judge you for not partaking.

Also as you get older people stop caring about whether you do or don't do something.

Not with that attitude, champ.

You're either very lucky or you've never been with someone for more than a year. The initial excitement always wears off, if only for a few months. Relationships always work in cycles. Most of the time you respark the attraction, but the more that time goes on it gets harder and harder to spark that animalistic attraction.

>Have a date next week
>We were FWB about a year ago until circumstances forced us to end it
>We like all the same shit, and get along super well.
>Have feels
>Doubt she has feels, not because I have any evidence, but because 90% of girls I date just use me for sex
>Am really hoping that she wants to be gf'ed, though I know that she probably just wants to get laid

Wish me luck bros.

You deserve better user, dont lose yourself in amidst of sluts and girls who do not see who you are beyond your charm/looks.

Veeky Forums I've got a big problem here. As I see things, the final barricade between me and a CUTE Japanese girlfriend is that I have some trouble telling Asians apart, for example if I look at a picture of several Japanese girls together and then another picture of them in different places, it would take me a minute to figure out who is who, and there is almost no chance I would recognize one of them if I saw them again more than fifteen minutes later. I am confident I could recognize someone that I was dating, but I am afraid I would come off as racist if she saw me being unable to identify someone else. Can I improve my ability to tell them apart by practicing with pictures? Are Asians understanding when dumb burgerlanders have trouble telling them apart?

Thanks breh. If she just wants sex, I'm gonna reject it. Its not worth it anymore.

She might actually want more; she's been acting more affectionate than when we were just fucking. But I've heard "I like you, but I just don't want a relationship right now" from so many people, I've become a bit cynical.

2017 will hopefully be the year I finally kill myself.

Nice digits.
Havent found a gf yet, but i find that picking up hobbies makes me feel less bad about, and im starting to really red pill myself to not give a fuck anymore.
And id rather play vidya anyways than pick up girls.

you better repress your clinginess and desire for feels until at least the 3rd date or you will repel her immediately

Tf you going on about

Here's what you do; works for me every time.

Keep fucking her. But the next time you bed her, get really sensual. Stroke deep and long. Make and maintain alil eye contact. Kiss her neck and hold her like you may never have another opportunity.

Then when the moment is right progressively speed the Hell up until you've got a hot rhythm going. Really grip her tight. For holds I always go for a hand and some hair cause intertwined fingers mean something. Bonus points if you can give it to her prone bone style and have the back of her hand in your palm.

To seal the deal you have to finish exactly when she does. Srsly. If the two of you haven't caught deep feels for one another yet then finishing in unison will bait you into tfw you do.

Don't cuddle up to her afterwards. Lay back like a boss with your arm around her shoulders and pull her close to cuddle up to you. Stroke that bitches hair and enjoy the silence.

Then break the silence as calm and as cool as you can with, "Let's make this a thing"

They'll know exactly what you mean, and the chemistry firing off between you should be firing off so hard she'll practically blurt out "Okay!"

Hasn't failed me yet. Currently in a six year long relationship with 0 breakups and 0 breaks.

Mate they say we all look the same so dont feel guilty or anything.

Yeah, it can be hard, but its harder when you get attached to someone and that feeling isnt reciprocated.
If you want to have someone to care of and be taken care of in return you should search for someone in the same wave-lenght as you.
Trust me, its shitty when you love someone who doesnt think about you the same way and takes advantage of your situation, but if she did develop genuine feelings for you, who knows, wait for the day and see how things go.

Of course all this works. It's easier said than done though.

I agree with this advice, but this is date #2, and we were sleeping together for a solid 4 months 1.5 years ago. I'm not gonna ask her to be my gf or anything either (god knows I don't wanna jump into a relationship.)

Still, I don't want to waste my time, so I'm just gonna ask her what she wants from this.

That's how I feel when a woman chooses to sit next to some cuck rather than me. I intimidate

You may want to try and watch asian movies/series. It will be good practice.

A new (asian) girl started at my work the other day, managed to offend her during our first conversation:
>so where are you from?
>can't you tell? Well, guess!
>*panic* uhh China?
>Seriously? Well, it's close to there at least
>Oh.. South Korea then?
>*literal LOL* oh my God
>Well I gave up then
>Vietnam!
>Oh right, cool. Which city?
>The capital. *walks off*

Guess I'm just an ignorant racist asshole.

Its normal to not be able to tell asians apart if your a different race. In my experience asians dont give a fuck as long as you arent trying to be racist. the only people who would accuse you of being racist are the ultra "progressive" white

No, you're just uneducated.

What the fuck. I'm from burgerland, and I've been asked where I'm from when visiting foreign countries. How the fuck would a Jap (or really any foreign country) know that I was from America as opposed to Canada, Europe, or fucking South Africa?

JUST DO IT

I'm 29, been seeing this fat/chubby cute chick i've had a fling with before a couple months ago for a few weeks now. she's sweet, she's 22, and in school, and she acts really fucking stupid young sometime. that's not the worst problem. she's mega catholic. purity ring and everything. takes it off anytime she comes around my place. she would be decent gf material, but i haven't had sex with her yet because she says she'll refuse to have an abortion if one happens, and i'd rather not deal with that shit. i have dates on monday and tuesday with a couple really fine chicks, so I'm not sure what to do with her.

For an entire week...

;;

>Eventually your only excuse for being with her will be the sunken time fallacy and the dread of going through all the bullshit again with someone else.

iktf

If this is a true story and she was actually offended, she is just a bitch. I wouldn't go to an Asian country and say
>guess what country I'm from!
>france?
>wrong continent you stupid fuck
>america
>ok but guess which state!
>new york?
>wrong missouri you asshole

you can always just tell her it's what you want without asking her what she wants.

convo between me and my gf:
"You know I want you to be my gf right?"
"Yeah I'm not ready for relationship"
"Ok."

2 weeks later she calls me up "Please be my boyfriend"

they don't even really know what they want, so direct them.

Please tell me she isn't a man

>act like an alpha around everyone you know
>deep down you will ALWAYS be a beta

Thats a bit quick. I'm not head over heels for her. We get along, like all the same shit, and I have feelings for her (which is rare for me.) That being said, we have only seen each other in passing the last year or so, so I'd like a/l 2 more dates under my belt with her before we actually make it official. Make sure I don't notice any red flags.

That being said, I'd like to make sure we are on the same page before wasting my time on all that.

I used to do this as well. If my options were sitting next to two different girls, I would absolutely take the less attractive because girls made me nervous.

this is me right now. gf for 5.5 years. Hasn't cheated on me, but between all the other bullshit we fight about I feel it would be easier to just end it. I'm too beta to do it though because of your points

Managed to get a girl interested but I'm pretty sure she's losing interest in my bitch ass quickly because I find it hard to escalate

Maybe next year will be my year fellas

I DONT EVEN WANT A GF

Next time try knowing her last name first.

Nguyen - Probably Vietnam
Kim/Park/Jung/Lee/Choi - Probably Korea
Cheung - Probably China
Is 2D - Probably Japanese

Just call her agent orange from now on.

i know the feel.
but you know what.
it doesnt matter how you feel inside.
what matters is how people perceives you

I'm working on it m8.

Yes. We actually broke up today, a couple of hours ago. Her reasoning was that I wasn't giving her enough attention. Such is life. At least I got rid of the KHH from my wizard apprentice status.

She goes down on your boxing club? Jesus have some self respect you cuck

If you want emotional support go to or fucking faggots.
This is not your hugbox.

Is that much to ask for a gf that's not under a 5/10?

Fuck off newfag

(You)

>2.5 years with gf
>realize I've put her over all my values and goals.
>nowonderifeellikeshit.png
>recalibrate, get serious in the gym again, read a lot, accomplish goals, get back together with old friends, start feeling good again
>gf gets really confrontational, irritable, angry.
>sleeps with some other dude to hurt me.
>kick her ass out, feel no pain.
>tfw anything could happen
>tfw no limits
>tfw no gf

>bus crowded as fuck
>the only free place in a bus is next to me
>a qt is looking for a place to sit
>her friends are sitting pretty close to me and yell to her that she can sit here
>she comes closer and looks at me
>says "nah, it's ok" and stands for half an hour

I guess fixing my hair, getting fit, dressing better and improving hygiene didn't help, heh. All the work I've put into getting more confident and feeling better about myself went to shit in just 15 seconds.

she broke with me 2 motnh ago.
she found a new bf yesterday
i had a first date with a chick but i cant tell if she like me or not even if she say she do.
still have a 18yo chick on the side that i could potentialy get, but the chances get thiners by the day.

i'm feeling a bit sad tonight because of all this.

No. U.
>we've always done this so it's not cancer

Happens all the time to me and I still sleep with different girls weekly. Why give up after 1 fail?

Except he's right. Definitely filling out that janitor application next time.

>Going to do group project in a group with a qt in it
>talk to her all the time in class
>she seems to laugh a lot with me
>haven't heard her talk of a boyfriend in months, but she made a joke about a boyfriend like 2 months ago

Fuck, it makes me nervous. Also, I am pretty lean(calisthenics, young, genetics), gains don't show through clothes, although in some loose shirts you can see my pecs and abs. If only I had a chance to take my shirt off around a at. Once I had to change into a really tight old white basically see through t shirt for a photo, and a at who sat in front of me in a calc class who hadn't talked to me all year started giggling at my shitty non-jokes and making eye contact with me.

I already gave up. Now I'm just striving for a physical perfection in order to kill myself once I will be at my peak to show everyone how absurd the human condition in XXI century became.

you should because it's clearly making you feel shit and you of all people should be the one the most happy

How did you bros get over this?

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

yes but i still cant hit 1/2/3/4

How can people this toxic? Where it did it go wrong for you man?

YOU FELL FOR THE VAGINAL JEW

It sounds like you have gone through what I will be going through? How has life been afterwards?

You would do it for no charge?

No relationship is the same anons

somehow reminds me of this quote

It all works in cycles. When things get bad, you'll usually have a big fight, make up and then put more effort into the relationship. Then things will be great for a few months and slowly get boring again. Rinse and repeat.

Eventually most people just get to the point where they don't care enough to bother fighting and resign themselves to a loveless relationship.

Sure, every car is different too, but they fundamentally follow the same design pattern.

>22 years old
>never had a gf
>spend all my time working, working out or sitting at my computer
>only meet the few friends I have to go on drug binges

Though it seems impossible to find a girl I'll get along with, I try to stay positive.

It's a good quote. I love Bukowski, but that is a fake.

houstonpress.com/arts/did-charles-bukowski-really-say-find-what-you-love-and-let-it-kill-you-6376127

>the same design pattern.
Not really a car is a car and a relationship between two people is something that needs work from both parties and if the girl starts talking smack about you how you're not like in the beginning phase then honestly fuck her and not literally

It's just how it works

ahh i see. Ive never really read Bukowski just like the quote lol

>tfw no chubby filipina GF

>if a girl talks smack about you like you're not in the beginning phase then honestly fuck her and not literally

You've obviously never been in a relationship.

(you)

She goes down my club you faggot; as in "she goes training there". She isn't a fighter though; she is just into fitness and she also does gymnastics and cool shit like that. I don't know if I'm capable of loving anybody; but I like her as a person and I think she'd be good to keep around me because shes just as motivated as I am to keep fit and train.

Plus shes Veeky Forums. I always used to check her out.

I have but that's not the point

The point is that if the girl keeps whining about how it's no honeymoon phase it's her own fault for taking that phase for granted is all i'm saying

Not a fail really. I didn't yell to her, her friends did. I didn't do anythings. It was just like the world decided to tell me that I'm never going to make it.

Here are a few great Bukowski poems.

youtu.be/v6bBcKdQR2g
youtu.be/0o4GZuig-10

The laughing heart is my favorite.

youtu.be/FQNmu1Q9NzA

as someone who's longest relationship thus far has been 4 years, i spent the like maybe 1-2 years in the relationship dealing with all the bullshit just for the sex. i feel like if you legitimately don't enjoy at least fucking the person you're dating your relationship is garbage at all levels. and that's ok. you're not compatible with everyone. just move on.

i'd add that a good sex life is key to a good relationship

whenever you come across uppity asians just replace the word asia with china. ie what type of chinese are you? japanese or? oh vietnam what part of china is that in?

Yeah and I have Veeky Forums to thank.
>thought I'd never recover after my ex fiance cheated on me while I was overseas
>then I met the light of my life after cocoon mode.

thank you Veeky Forums

Thanks mate, i'll check them out

the world told president elect donald j trump he would fail and now here we are 3 weeks from inauguration and it's a shitty time to be a mexican living in america.

this kinda cheered me up, thx user

>light of my life
>fat ugly gook

I think there is a correlation between cocoon mode and getting a grill.

Maybe you've got cut yourself off from the world until you're ready; and then when you're ready the world will come and find you.

seems overly overcomplicated

Just broke up with my gf of two years. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice.