Sup Veeky Forums I have a question...

Sup Veeky Forums I have a question. Im 18 and have been lifting for about a year and I look decently muscular but I lack """thickness""" that most men seem to get. My arms are sort of thin and stuff like that. Do bones and ligaments thicken with age or am I doomed to have bitch wrists for eternity.

Other urls found in this thread:

jomashop.com/omega-seamaster-watches.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a citizen ecodrive

start deadlifting and training your forearms / triceps

ok boston ross

So literally ditch the style and class of an Omega, swiss made timepiece, for an inferior japanese, quartz based, watch-wannabe that will suit him even less?

>Spending $3000 on a watch

No thanks Muhammed.

>Settling for shit-tier stuff.

You ain't gonna make it, Jerome.

I'm also interested in this.

>Thinking anyone knows or gives a fuck about your meme watch

Seriously unless you have autism or nothing else to spend money on, an Eco drive is sufficient. I like how some of them look anyways, so you're not really "settling".

Exchange of insults aside, I acknowledge that Eco drives are excellent watches for their price. But you gotta recognize that a mechanical watch, specially one such as a Planet Ocean, has a special charm to it. Also, I don't care who notices my watch, I simply love wearing them.

>choosing an eco drive over an omega planet ocean

lmao bruh cmon man have some class

Farmer's walks

You can only thicken muscles and gain fat, but if you put muscle on your hands (yes there are muscles in your hands) and forearms, and put on fat in between (i.e. bulk like a motherfucker), it should round out

>$1000's
>Or $300

Idk senpai. When I think about having several thousand dollars or the difference in enjoyment between an omega watch and a citizen memedrive. I don't choose the Omega in my mind.

That's the difference between buying a watch and owning a timepiece. You might as well have a $10 casio, seems like it will suit your overall lifestyle.

Give it some time, wrists themselves are pretty much set unless mother nature smiles down upon you. Do deadlift, farmers walk and straight up wrist curls to thicken forearms. Also casio masterrace represent, its my gym watch. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

>He wants to show off with an Omega
Hah

Spending thousands of dollars on a wrist fedora is retarded for 99% of people.

>Spending thousands of dollars on a wrist fedora is retarded for 99% of people.

Kek. Keep deluding yourself.

Yup. Got an F-91W years ago for working on the Supra and for bouncing. Once it got destroyed an a brawl switched to the illuminator (more available) for the gym, never looked back.

This is the only watch a fitizen should wear.

>Vostok Amphibia.
>Actual, mechanical timepiece, no electronic bullshit.
>Made for the Russian armed forces.
>Dirt cheap, around 50 bucks.
>Reliable.
>200m water resistant.
>Fucking indestructible.

literal wrist fedora

fuck off communist

If you wanna ruin a thousand dollar swiss watch by crushing it with a barbell, bruh, be my guest.

>Wearing a watch to the gym

What kind of wigger bullshit is this

Reported to FBI for terrorism

That piece of shit is 3k? jesus I will never get watch autism

I have a schedule, faggot. I need to tell time.

>Looking the time on a cellphone.
What do you want me to do next? Bomb an orphanage?

Go back to

>That piece of shit is 3k? jesus I will never get watch autism

jomashop.com/omega-seamaster-watches.html

ye. honestly it's not practical for 99% of people. If you don't have a nice car, nice expensive clothing etc then wearing a several thousand dollar watch will look retarded. you'll look like one of those black people who's on welfare struggling to pay rent but has all gold rings on every finger

That joke was so pathetic and weak of you baka user
Sad

But the watch is ugly as shit I would never had thought that it costed more than 50 bucks.

guess how much this one costs.

Now this one is nice
A lot

>only spending $3000 on a watch

Just how poor are you?

Not rich enough for a $3000 watch to match the rest of my attire, that's for sure.

I mean I could afford it, sure but I really don't see the point of an expensive watch if you don't also have everything else that matches it.

shit i can already feel her pussy getting wet ross

Me too but these fags are fucking arguing about watches

nice dubs
>I'm also interested in this.
me too

I think you mean trips, faggot

>eco-drive
>quatz
Stop pretending you know about anything about watches.
The name literally implies that it does not run on batteries

I got a SMP3000 black on black 40. The case diameter doesn't matter just the case thickness, idk why you picked a PO for your bitch ass rest.

and as far as that AP its around 150k

300*

and why the fuck isn't your bezel zeroed you fucking pleb

Its not my picture you retards i just googled "bitch wrists" and took the first image that popped up.
>tfw your thread is now a watch thread

Holy shit batman.

>a watch under $100k isn't "shit tier"

lmao at your life kid. If you can't afford the absolute top of the range don't even fucking bother. Most people will assume your omega is fake, the ones who know better will have a more expensive and better looking watch and will silently laugh at you. Get off my board with your poverty taste faggot.

Alright which one of your wrote this.

>Farmer's walks
Thanks, I'll try this, though it looks like it's a good reason to do this with Christmas gifts.

How often do you drop barbells on your wrists with enough force to crush a watch?

JFC you might be retarded.

top kek

>posts someone who literally has nothing left in the world to spend money on

kek

I've been doing farmers walks for a while now, I always manage to burn my forearms pretty quick but I don't feel any DOMS at all

>Tfw no pic of watch on wrist

jej

Even scratching a fine watch is enough to ruin it tho. So, don't bring a good watch to the gym. Bring something made to be beat.

>it's a Veeky Forums gets triggered by luxury goods thread
People spend ludicrous amounts on things that don't need to cost that much. It's literally the definition of luxury.

Who's triggered?

eco-drive is a quartz, you utter retard

There are three relevant replies in this entire thread.....

For thickness in wrists you gotta do stuff that's hard to hold:
Overhand grip deadlifts (obv no straps)
Heavy rows of all kinds with no straps
Heavy shrugs and farmers walks with no straps.

If you want thickness in the torso, do compounds that really build the core.
Overhead press (standing) will make your front torso a little thicker, while deadlifts and tbar rows are really good for back thickness.

Generally try and get bulkier as well, gaining fat will give the illusion of thickness of your muscles lack it in certain areas.

In legs, make sure you got big calves and at least moderate sized quads and huge hamstrings/ass.

Also rear delts need to be huge, makes your entire arm look thicker and more complete