So Veeky Forums I'm 6' 300lbs and looking to give weight

So Veeky Forums I'm 6' 300lbs and looking to give weight

However whenever I see people who give a lot of weight after being fat for a long time they have this really ugly loose skin like pic related.

How can I avoid this? Is it related to how fast I give weight? Can it be fixed afterwards?

Depends on how your skin genetics are and the dmg you've done. If you're so large, your skin may not shrink with your entire body and its inevitable.

I'd say I'm "not that big" compared to my weight. There were a lot of people who told me I looked like 200-250lbs. I don't look like the stereotypical fat american if you're wondering.

I'm not sure about genetics tho, my family tends to be quite skinny I'm probably the only obese person in my family.

I've been at my size for atleast 3-4 years, would there be too much damage?

surgery

How effective is surgery? I think they cut the extra skin then stich the ends? Wouldn't that look really bad?

go slow...

No that would actually look badass and give you a story to tell.

>get tattoos to cover your scars

>There were a lot of people who told me I looked like 200-250lbs.
>"So Veeky Forums I'm 6' 300lbs"
bro, people lie. 6' and 300lbs is fat fat. I can guarantee you look fat.

if you're a landwhale you will have loose skin regardless how slow you lose it.

losing over 100lbs will leave you with loose skin in 99% of cases. severity depends on your genes

not trying to discourage you, just telling you the truth.

Just post a photo of what you look like atm and then anons can judge from there

Not OP and never been fat, but I just got an idea.

What if he started gear, lifted like crazy, built up a bunch of muscle over 3 months while cutting at the same time?

Would that help minimize how much excess skin there is because the muscle's still filling it up?

Is gear really dangerous for fat people cause their hearts already suck?

Fuck it he has nothing to lose. 10/10 plan if you're going to die, die jacked and juicy as fuck OP. Better than diabetes

OP here

I'm not saying I'm not fat, I clearly am and everyone including me would acknowledge that.
I just don't look like the scooter-driving landwhale americans. Which most of these weight-loss examples come from.

Pic very much related, I look a lot like this when I'm unclothed (found the pic on google images).

I-I'm too insecure, I've attached a picture I found on google images that look a lot like me though.

Would going slow actually help? I've read that you'll get the same loose skin no matter how fast or slow you give weight.

Oh shit if that doesn't kill me I'd try it. I don't think I have any heart problems, didn't encounter any so far. Noone in my family has problems too so nothing genetic would stop me.

yeah bro, you're probably going to have a flap on your lower stomach. that looks like the only problem spot you'll have though... you wont be anywhere near as bad as o2b (guy in op pic)

listen though, fuck the loose skin.. just focus on getting fit for now. being fit with some extra skin is better than being fat and dying young.

really nobody knows if you'll have loose skin or not. Either way, it doesn't matter. Loose skin is a million times better than being fat.

>How can I avoid this? Is it related to how fast I give weight? Can it be fixed afterwards?

Depending on your youth, genetics, the time period of how long you lose weight, the way you lose it also will determine how bad it'll be and also the aftercare like using cocoanut oil and expensive as shit creams;and just then letting it retract by itself. This is the natural way.

Could also just go to a surgeon and get it chopped but having lost a shit load of weight myself, I wanted to find out more info. Paid £200 for an examination and was told that for the skin on my chest and stomach as gonna be around ~£10,000. Also told me that the pubus (area above your dick) has an extremely high failure rate when it comes to excess skin removal so if you're like me and got a fatty pubus yah boned.

But ye you being fat as shit, expect skin. Think of it as a reminder of how much of a fat shit you are/were and use it for motivation. I know I'd rather have skin than be morbidly obese again senpai desu

Unfortunately you just have to lose it slowly. Also take cold showers. I'm on that same journey. Same stats too. I'm at 260 now and no lose skin yet so it must be working.

Apparently the photo I stole was from a homosexual bodybuilding forum with an After image showing the progress of giving 130lbs (pic related) which doesn't look that bad, only a little noticeable belly flap.

That's what I was thinking but I was scared of some of the extreme loose skin. I guess it'd be better to have saggy little tits than saggy fat tits both ways.

I'm actually pretty young (19 y/o) so maybe I'll have a much more reduced flap than pic related? I'll give weight whether I have extra skin afterwards or not, just wanting to know an estimate of the final results.

Also does the expensive oil actually work? And is it better than surgery?

>take cold showers
Out of curiousity, how does this have an effect? Does skin react better to cold or something?
Also, what is your current plan? Considering we have the same stats I think yours might work for me as well.

It's really a roll.

Make sure you're eating right and don't waste money on anything that claims to prevent loose skin

I'd go talk to your doctor and get recommended to a dermatologist. They can give you advice to keep your skin as good as it can be and work a plan with you.

Also taking your time will make a big difference. It sucks but it's better then looking like shit.

Lift weights. And don't be afraid to take some time off from weight loss to let your body recover. Example: up your calories do a bit of cardio and just focus on more lifting. Just don't get too comfortable with eating whatever you want.

Good luck.

Im I started at 325 at 16 (also 5 10 manlet) and im 186 and 19 now with a fuck load of skin so yah boned my doob unless you got god tier genetics. Surgery is a permanent and quick solution to something that 95% of people don't see a problem with and I also doubt that you have 10 grand sitting about to spend on surgery. Creams and shit are something that youd do over the course of years. Not something I'm really concerned about.

Why would you even care about skin in the first place? It's not as if it's a deal breaker for losing weight? I'd stop concerning about what you're going to look like and rather on shutting your mouth, puttin your head down and getting it done, regardless of what you look like in the end, cause health and shit

You know how when you're outside in the cold for so long your balls shrivel up? Same thing for all your other skin.
My plan is just mainly focused on diet.
>Breakfast
Protein shake
Protein bar
Monster zero calorie meme
>Lunch
Protein bar
Monster zero calorie meme
>Dinner
Whatever just make sure it's 4 or more hours before bed
I lift every day but I rotate between dead lifts, ohp, and leaning curls because I only have a bar. No bench.

That's just what I do. I'm trying to quit the meme monster but caffeine is addictive.
Good luck, user

Use Aloe Vera with vitamin E gel on flab before using cardio. Go to sun tanning salon twice a week for five minutes each. Flab will be gone in six months. You don't have "extra skin", it's the same amount you've always had, just stretched and it will go back but you have to manually tighten it.

Aside from the recommended stuff like eating right and drinking a lot of water, massaging and exercising, i heard of pregnant women binding their stomaches during pregnancy and after giving birth. Dont know how effective is that in case of reducing loose skin from losing weight but still wouldnt hurt to do it so the gravity has less influence on the final result

At 300lbs you will have loose skin.

No rate of loss doesn't affect the amount of loose skin you get.

The damage to the skin is already done at the stage you're 300lb, therefore losing weight quicker or slower won't change that.

Stuff like this is 100% bullshit, disregard everything this person said. You cannot repair loose skin any means other than by removing it.

Yeah because surgery is always the answer you fucking nimrod.

>take cold showers
Actually alternating between hot and cold showers, for better circulation.
Always end the process with a cold one.

If you want the skin off? Yes.

Why even type out that reply it makes 0 sense given the context.

nah ur right man it's better to get people to spend a lot of money on shit that has literally 0 benefit + give them a bunch of false hope because they don't know better.

shit cunt do you also propose people with cancer buy mega doses of vitamin c cos itll cure it?

you're either retarded or you're a charlatan, eitherway fuck up and stay fucked up.

meant to reply to this cunt

Thats cos you're 260 fucking pounds.
You don't start to get loose skin till the fat is actually gone and all that is left is skin

Skinny and fit vs fat and unfit.
How is this even a choice.
You look like shit fat.
You will look less like shit skinny.

I'm not considering not giving weight, I definitely will. I just wanna know what should I do to minimize loose skin.

Time will tell, man. I think I'll be fine.

Yeah, there's a guaranteed way to minimise your loose skin.

Here it is: don't get to 300lbs.

How aren't you getting this dude, you CANNOT DO ANYTHING NOW.

It's up to your genetics entirely in regards to how you store fat & how elastic your skin is. You have no ability to influence it. It's already over, all that's left to do is lose the weight to see how bad it is.

Dude, no disrespect but you're still a giant ball of lard.

The other dude is right you won't know till you get down to human levels of obesity. Right now you're still a fat ass fat fuck, your fat stores are huge still.

Get down to 200lb and guaranteed you'll start seeing drooping on your bellybutton and fat flap.

Who the fuck are you going to give the weight to?

Not whoever you're replying, im to but I can assume that you don't have loose skin. That shit is mad embarrassing dood. Try fuckin a chick with 4 titties bouncing and slappin lmao. Fuck man I couldn't take my shirt off for years cause my chest is halfway down my stomach. I really did want the surgery to remove it cause it's such a mad burden and I really think that it woulda helped but it was only when I found out that I can't afford it that I just grew to not give a fuck about it. Now when me and my friends are drunk we see how far we can stretch my nipples away from me

> we see how far we can stretch my nipples away from me

t b h dude it sounds like you were obese as fuck.

abdoplastys arent that expensive in reality.

yours is because you were obviously 800lbs and they'd need to recontour your entire body.

most normal people just need the fat flap cut.

if you're actually happy with the existence you're describing, but t b h i'd kill myself.

Well, the dude is your pic is like 5'7-5'8 and he used to weigh 350 pounds that's why his loose skin is pretty bad.

You'll def have some loose skin but it won't be nearly as bad as his since you're a bit taller and don't weigh as much so you're body is better proportioned

This this this. Loose skin is inevitable if you've been a certain size for a long time. I lost a lot of weight and have a lot to go, but I have loose skin already and I know it's not going to be pretty when I finally finish. Worry about the skin after you worry about your health.

People from Veeky Forums that are on their bulk

I mean if you bothered to read my post niqqa you would see 325>186. I got brutal skin on my chest. The surgeon said it was one of the most extreme cases he has seen. As well as my stomach. I woulda had to go through a regular panniculectomy abdominoplasty with a horizontal incision(removing the 'apron' of remaining resistant fat cells and skin) and also a fleur d'lae or some other french gay shit. Basically removes more skin on my abs. but this time through a vertical incision which would be dope as fuck id look like reverse Dante from Dante's inferno but I dont got 10 grand to drop like that. Can think of 10,000 better places to spend it too lmao

Once you get past it and get confident which takes a fuckin lot things get better. Most chicks dont mind and once I tell em I've lost weight and show them old pictures they just start eating out my palm cause they literally can't believe it. Shit's fuckin cash bro why would I commit sudoku

because the same psychological trauma that plagued you when you were obese undoubtedly plagues you now.

you can feign happiness if you want bro, but even that fat 2 fit faggot admits (despite the happy face he puts to the camera) he's depressed over the way he looks.

i'd put money on the fact you've probably not fucked a woman or been in a relationship.

t b h your post sounds like a coping mechanism

>homosexual bodybuilding forum
Oh, that's terrible, where did you find those pictures? Those forums are awful. Which one was it? Like which forum did you see those posted on?

Bro, just do it. Lose the weight. Feel fucking fantastic. Then worry about how you look.

All of them.

with surgery, you poorfag

why do you lie to the dude?

i was at one point almost 400 lbs and I lost that weigh+ got buffed 5 years ago without any lose skin

and no, its not genetics, my mom has shitloads of stretchmarks just from giving burth to me and she is/always was skinny as fuck, we have shits genetins in this

but OP, dont expect the strech marks to go away, unless you get a surgety, so theres that

How does telling them you've lost weight help?

Tbqh I avoid speaking about my massive weightloss. I really don't want to be 'that guy' who's lost weight.

I see it as the same as being, say, a former drug addict. If I was a girl I wouldn't be impressed.

B-Blaha?

Lose it slow and make sure you do weight training.