What are some Veeky Forums approved hobbies outside of the gym?

What are some Veeky Forums approved hobbies outside of the gym?

counter strike
sitting on your bed
setting up stuff and not using it
driving
selling stuff on ebay

Why do you care?

what if he does something not Veeky Forums approved

Fuck man there's not some list of "this is what you can do this is what you can't"
It's all about what your interests are and only you can really decide if it's an approved hobby. If you wanna be nerdy and play mtg then do it and find other people who respect your hobby. If you spend your life trying to be some perfect archetype of a man you'll realize you're truely unhappy.

what if its not approved

>reading
>walking around

Those are my hobbys anyways

Martial arts
Climbing
Dragon dildo riding
Weeping
Ethnic cleasing

drinking alone

I like MTG but am afraid it's too autistic so I don't do it

>trading on financial markets
>martial arts
>reading

This mostly play it with personal friends

BETA
E
T
A

Try commander/edh

I play it with my little brother and a few friends.

It's a casual format so you'll have better chances at avoiding the autism that plagues gaming stores. You can get a decent deck for 30 bucks or make one with cards you already have, so it has the least potential to become a money sink compared to other formats.

fuck kaladesh
the eldritch set was the best set and they fucked it up with this current one.

Who knew so many fitizens actually enjoy mtg?

Still annoyed they nuked Inni with the Eldrazi

I played when I was in grade school and got into it again in my last year in uni, but I'm realizing the cost to keep up is killer when you're broke.
so I'll only break it out on rare occassions, tho considering selling it all to recoup some losses

>outside of the gym
where is that?

Just play sealed and EDH if you need to cut cost.

What sets is the bulk of your stuff from?

It's pretty simple, user. Men create things. Women take up space and complain.

Don't just exist. Create. And always force yourself to do one thing you don't want to do, even on days off from the gym.

yup.

my friend got me "into" it, but really, i was already interested but i didn't want to be associated with that culture. i still have not done any FNM or events whatsoever. just not for me.

i only have one commander deck that at least once every 6 months i alter very slightly to adjust to my friends' playstyle (to frustrate by counters/massive damage/board wipes, etc)

it's fun to play with at night while binging a tv show or something.

7th and champions of kamigawa
recently gatewatch, innistrad, eldritch
that's my bulk with mishmash of tarkir, battle for zendikar and a few other randoms boosters here and there

I play Dota. Not often and I'm a 2k shitter but I like using it to build my leadership skills.

i'm a 24 year old who still goes to the mall with friends. we window shop and basically just get steps in to our weekend (rest days)

is this socially acceptable?

I'm a pretty big Sm4sh fan. I go all around my state for tournaments. Still relatively new to working out, but I prioritize it over Smash 4.

Nice, champions of Kamigawa was my first set so it's got a special place in my heart. Sick artwork too.

Gardening - learn about gains in different organisms. Turn some of them into your own gains
Freediving/spearfishing - free protein, healthy outdoor activity, explore another world
Reading books - mental and spiritual gains

pic related, free protein which fuelled my gains

>Nice, champions of Kamigawa was my first set so it's got a special place in my heart. Sick artwork too.
oh man it was my second big set, first one had the holo thorn elemental, back when 2 mana for a plain 2/2 was good.
the games changed. I think i'll look at EDH, thanks

fuck man where do you live? I already garden but to spearfish would be a dream

also what's your job, curious as to what sort of life this comes from.

I cook food and have my gf tell me how good it is.

I also like to catch different types of insects and have them fight each other. I keep the winners and have them fight each other till there's a champion, then I let the champion back into the wild.

I also like to swim for fun.

I live in Wellington NZ and I'm a pathetic 28 year old university undergraduate :(. Clean windows and work in a brewery cleaning other shit on the side. I bought a lot of my gear second hand thru local spearing forums/FB pages

What are you growing? A few of my cacti just flowered and I've got a lovely field of opium poppies. Currently trying to grow roses from cuttings

pic related is usual diving spot, half hour walk from my house

In the summer I grew hot peppers- red and orange habaneros, jalapenos, hungarian wax, apache, ect. and I live in Toronto, Canada. Make my own hot sauces too, and some of them are fantastic no joke. but it's pretty hostile for plants in this region. Kinda want to own a farm to raise chickens and bees for honey. I brew alchohol on the side. beer, but I have batch of mead cooking too.

envious of that view my man, gorgeous.

that shit with the insects sounds pretty fun. i should start doing that

heretic

played it for a couple of years as an adult, just took way too much of my money for no real satisfaction. i still love reading about it and seeing them put out new sets though

Against The Odds is my favourite part of the game. watching seth do the most ridiculous things

>Releasing super bugs into the ecosystem

Literally ForWhatPurpose?

>Commander/edh

Which of my Generals is most Veeky Forums approved and why is it Phage/Radha?

Rahda definitely Gruul is Veeky Forums as fuck, how the fuck do you use Phage though?

Nice running Merieke by the way, I had a steal/clone deck with her but changed it up because my playgroup was getting uppity.

Gunpla

I like driving.

auckland here
never tried paua, what's it taste like? how do you cook it?

I usually just practice with my katana

Torpor orb, black counterspell and recursion gets Phage back, also Sundial of the infinite and split second works wonders.

Phage is prob my favorite deck, and she is high test.

Like mushrooms mixed with steak. Classic recipe is to mince it but I just slice it really thinly and fry it in butter with some chopped garlic for about a minute. Good protein and micros but high cholesterol like all molluscs

Dope man been meaning to try peppers. I'll hit the garden centre tomorrow and try find some seeds. Hit us with some pics

I totally forgot about torpor orb. That's cool though, definitely an unconventional deck.

those are ghosts in my bag. screen capped of my insta. and the wierd round ones are tomatillos.

Holy shit nice harvest, what are the rubber gloves for? Will the ghosts burn your hands

>Holy shit nice harvest, what are the rubber gloves for? Will the ghosts burn your hands
oils get fucking everywhere there's a phantom burn after cutting and handling peppers, I make my sauces outside on the bbq it has a burner on the side. I've fucking scratched my nose and it burns like a mofo, and the fucking sauce when bottling got me in the eye. Thankfully capiscasum- the heat in peppers- isn't tissue damaging. but boy did I think I was gonna go blind.

you dont need gloves to pick, but be careful when cutting hot stuff, cause the juice is a sneaky bastard. also FYI it's the membrane between the seeds and the pepper ( the white part I'm talking about) is where all the heat is, that's the hottest part of a pepper.

Staring at the wall

>2k
>leadership
I placed 3k and over the last 4 months made it to 5k what are you doing wrong brother