CBT winter bulk edition

Other is over 300 replies.

U mirin this bulk I've got goin?

Plz eat skellington

bulk or cut?

manlet mode desu

>tfw 5'11 180 and already lean as faurk. Cutting to 170 for track will not be fun.

>12% bf
"Should I cut or bulk guys"

>only 2pack

i am conflict : ^ (

>abs
>bulk

Trying eating and lifting ottermode manlet

5'4
157lbs
13% bf

you look more like 10 brah

mirin

Post abs
I thought the sarcasm was obvious enough haha
Morin hard. Front view?

Gonna keep cutting till the new year then lean bulk till I start to lose my abs.

>18 yo
>160 pounds
>5'9

Am I making it yet anons? I've gained about 20 pounds since I started bulking in the summer. At what point should I start cutting?

can I get a bf% estimate pls?
This is the newest picture I have of my bulking progress. Aiming to get shred before may, when do I need to start? Former king skelly

6'0" 170lbs

15-17 Start soon if you cut slow.

thanks mate, I've never tried to cut before, so I'm not sure how fast/slow I'm able to do it.
I started at 140 lbs and bulked to 187 in 16 months.
Going on a party cruise this spring and would like to be shredded for that.
Since it's my first cut and this cruise is pretty important to me, I think I'll start cutting around february

Solid progress. Don't put on too much more fat until then and you should be good.

height?

thanks mate, I'll try my best not to!

6'0

Here is progress pics, posted once before

what are your lifts?

I do everything 5x5, never tried any 1rep maxes

OHP: 120 lbs
DL: 297 lbs
BP: 80 lbs DBs
Incline BP: 70 lbs DBs

Switching to BB BP when I'm able to do 5x5 with the heaviest DBs at the gym, will reach that some time next year I suppose (105 lbs)
Don't do squats because knee injury. I do some lats/shoulders/bi's/back accessory work as well, but those numbers aren't worth mentioning

looking good user. i echo what the other user said. start in feb. cut slowly. by may you should be good.

Here you go 178m 80kg will bulk now up to 90kg

thanks bro, we're all gonna make it.

Really looking forward to cutting, this bulking business has been just as hard mentally, if not harder than the actual lifting. Will of course go back to bulking next autumn/winter. Gotta get big boys

why did u tihnk it was a good idea to gain 44 pounds and still look dyel?

nvm just read u do 5x5 just like every other fat retard on fit...
Train for aesthetics man come on u look like u dont even lift

Why your arms are tiny?

Try again

Looking very good. Height, weight and lifts?

It's a year old pic.
6 months of fucking around on random split, 6'0 160-165lbs

nice body and dubs, but work on dem thighs boi & you'll be perfect

Aesthetics isn't everything user.
My one goal is to gain weight, dreaming of 220 lbs, but I'm not reaching that this year, maybe 2017

5'8 77kg

my pectus is starting to look a little less bad

1,78m/75kg/18
How can I achieve a manly, thick look? I just have a juvenile body. Also rate pls

Hello Jeff

Yawn

average+

Are you doing your diddlys?

can i get a body fat estimate lads

Isolate chest pls

11%

lil dicky is that you

holy shit guys its lil dicky the jewish photographer

bloho is that you?

Nigga your arms are tiny as fuck

Not consistently, I hate them
Does it really look that bad? I can add a front picture if you'd like

Yeah it kinda shows.
I'm no expert, but your upper back looks way more built than your lower back. Diddlys are best for lower back. Looking forward to doing some lightweight diddlies in an hour :^)

6ft
182lbs

>only look good from the side

Are there any other exercises that target the lower back? I'm doing hyperextensions as an alternative but apparently they aren't effective

Have you tried the sumo deadlift?
I really enjoy regular diddlies, but sumo focuses on lower back and doesn't include legs.
Hyperextensions should work, you can also add weight to them, but they can't really compare to deadlifts. What is it about the deadlift you don't like?
Hard on the back? Tough on your grip?

Sounds stupid but I hate working out my legs. Additionally, my leg strength has increased but I'm still stuck at the same weight. The problem at the deadlift is that it's difficult for me to actually get it off the floor, locking it out is the easy part.

>but sumo focuses on lower back and doesn't include legs
It literally does the opposite of that.

I'm with you buddy, hate fucking leg training.
You should really try sumo deadlift then, you only lift with your lower back, feet stay in same angle through the whole movement. Start off with light weights of course, I started with 1pl8 when I was skellington

oh shit, you might be right.
Never mind me user, I'm just brainfarting constantly today... fucking hate mondays

Alright, I'm trying them right now, let's see if I like them more than conventional ones. Thanks though

5'7 170lbs
Wololo
I've been writing term papers for a week. Still 3 left to do by Wednesday fucking fug.

Routine?
Ur big guy 4 me

You're now in my shlick folder. :)

>only look good from the side

No you don't

me on the right

I do push day, pull day, rest day. Repeat.
Squats on push day, deadlift on pull day. Your routine doesn't matter that much, just try to hit each muscle group from a couple angles for 8-12 reps each. You should be pushing yourself and sweating the whole time, focused on slow negative stretching motion and then fast squeeze. Google some of the stuff Dorian Yates has written, for routines and exercises.

Phat bulk baby (totally not been cheating on my diet or anything)
93kg this morn
6ft

5'11 185

I'm not putting my best effort into my bulk. I hated how I looked last winter when I lost all sight of my abs. Might just stay with a slight increase of calories.

6'0 205lbs

Turns out sumos don't suck that much. Though, I was almost pulling my max conventional diddly on the first try

>curl erryday

where tf is your back and chest?

Post more, looking amazing.

6 foot 3 cut down to 10 percent and bulked up to this obesity in 2 months. Doing smolov for squats and smol jr for ohp with spme shrugs and weighted pullups ubtil my DL injury heals.

How do you have energy to do an entire push or pull day after squats/deadlifts

I usually take 30-60 mins doing those lifts and Im exhausted afterwards. Couldnt imagine having energy for a whole upper body routine afterwards

u natty brah?

Okay. My routine is an Upper/Lower 6x per week. On upper day I mainly focus on 3x5 weighted pull ups and dips, and two more sets of those bw amrap focusing on the contraction.

On Lower days I switch from front squats and deadlifts.

Then I just do what ever accessories I feel like I need for 4x8-15

Thanks for the insight man. I wanna be big like you :3

>6 foot
Lmao

> 6'7" 250 lbs
> 4300 kcal lean bulk
> ULxPPLx
> Pecs will forever be shit

Bulk is going well, hope to hit 265 lbs by March. Would be a huge milestone because when I started lifting I was only 165.

your body is weird af bro

your back looks really under developed but maybe thats because your tall

whats your stats

1.5/2.5/3/4
215 lb
45 lb added pullups for 5 reps 3 sets.

Yeah my back is ass i really mostly just do the big 4 with pullups and rows honestly

>those insertions
Fug bro your chest/delts look great.

I try to eat a lot an hour before. Idk, doing it all in one work out is not fun like I'm sweating profusely. I just don't have time to do double workouts cuz work. I can get through 5 or 6 sets in about 30 minutes, takes an hour to do the rest.

That sounds good m8. Just make sure you don't stop lifting and you'll make it. I've been doing it for 3 years and 3 months for reference.

4 months of SS got me from 160lb skelly to 170lb dyel.
Winter bulk starts this week hope to add 10lbs by April.
5 foot 11
Will I make it fit?

can i get an estimate on my bodyfat pls?
should i bulk or cut?

Proper job on the SS, switch to a split now though if you dont want to end up T-rex mode

Always bulk unless you have a good reason to cut (summer, photoshoot, etc). Cutting results in muscle loss.

Thanks. Any recommendation on a split program to look into?

PPL or Upper/Lower

nigga you think you're david?

wtf is wrong with your pecs, they are small.

ohp?

pretty aesthetic desu, just add mass brah.

mirin

and i thought filling out my 6 3 frame was hard, ill be 200 before summer hopefully

where is chest
aesthetic besides no abs wtf?
15%? aesthetic.
Aesthetic, i hope to gain this kind of mass.

Interesting. How did u get this body.

>that filename

obviously not you but good job impersonating

Fuckkkk mirin hard man.

routine?

mirin

5"10 180lbs 19yr
Slowly climbing back to 185+

I got this body by going into a cat thread and hitting save on a really aesthetic body

no neck

6'1" 185

5'10", 144lbs, 19 years old
Do I look DYEL?

'mirin, what's your routine?

:P