HGH for height

19 year old 5'6 manlet here, my time is running out, I've had a late puberty so maybe I have a few inches left but I wanna take HGH to try to squeeze out a few inches before my plates close complete. Where tf can I get it and wtf do I specifically buy? pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25137428
blackstonelabs.com/collections/natural-muscle/products/growth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't take HGH.
There's actually something specifically for this, it was posted here before and there was a reddit thread about it, plus a thread on bodubuilding.com about it. I forgot what it's called, but so long as your growth plates aren't closed, you can grow a good couple inches in a year.
At your age, they're definitely still open, but you'd need an x-ray to be sure.

I think it was letrozole.

GOMAD if you want a few more inches. That's what I did in HS and grew to be a couple inches taller than everyone in my family. It might have been just genetics though.

GOMAD makes you grow horizontally you faggot.

It's gg mate. Time to start lifting. Maybe if you got muscles some girl will touch your dick.

what about mk-677?

I think that's what meant

>what is calcium

Same age same height m8, appreciate the EZ gainz

Mk 677 made me grow 1 inch in 3 months shits expensive though

>5'6 manlet
>late puberty

You're literally me minus 2 years

you're not gonna grow anymore
work on accepting yourself instead

Also enjoy your easy gains

Imma get my legs surgically lengthened if I can't grow with GH. The love of my life is 5'8 fuck this isn't fair.

Same position as you OP, i'm 5'7 @18 was 5"6' last year, but I was wondering if i could take mk-677 and grow an extra few inches?
Anyone have any experience with it?

does hgh make you hungrier than normal?

ayy 21 and 5'6"

He's right OP, it never gets easier so don't go making it hard on yourself.

it's listed as a side effect but so is muscle weakness...

I reject my genetic destiny.

I'm also pissed because my face is 8/10, yet no girl has ever said I was sexy, just cute or attractive.
I've actually had a girl I was currently fucking say "I'd be more attracted to you if you were taller" she was like 5'1" too.
REEEEEE

Maybe you're not cute or attractive. Just saying.

I'm 5'8" and I've been called cute and handsome many a times

thats what girls call little kids or dogs

is mk 677 a meme

im reading a page about it but it seems literally too good to be true. what's the catch

>I've actually had a girl I was currently fucking say "I'd be more attracted to you if you were taller" she was like 5'1" too.
You should have strangled that bitch

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25137428

checks out

FDA hasn't touched it yet so it's in a gray area, seems safe though

how the hell would you get that

WAT DO I TAKE LETROZOLE OR MK 677

induce breast cancer and they prescribe it during recovery

good idea

is it legal? they have it on eBay but it look super male vitality-ish

yeah its legal

WATCH OUT THE FROGS WILL TURN GAY WITH YOU

yes it's legal, do your research if you're considering taking it

good luck finding letrozole

but is it a meme or legit?

You can buy letro from Enhance Athlete, I've used it before.

did you take it continuously for 3 months or did you cycle it?

nigga you were already fucking her so why does it matter what she said to you?

It obviously doesn't, she was just salty at me.
That's just the one thing I'm slightly insecure about, so it cut deeper than it should have.

Did you grow? (assuming that's what you used it for)

dosage? side effects? height/age? how did it affect gains?

I used it with mk677 for 2 months, and grew 2.5 inches. Good stuff, but very expensive. Be careful with the letro too, as it will completely tank your estrogen. Overall, worth it in my opinion, 2 months of pain for almost 3 inches is pretty good. Good luck, just please do your research before attempting anything..

is letro an injection

irc.bio
mk-677
take it for 6months-1year

No. It comes in liquid form on EA

just mk 677 or did you take it with letro?

did you take mk 677 continously for 2 months or did you cycle it (e.g. take for 1 month, don't take for the next month, take for 1 months after that, etc.)?

deffo gunna take mk 677, but a little scared of letro if it causes/speeds up balding.

Did you experience hair loss? I know a decrease in estrogen can lead to that. Also what age were you when you started?

kek, injecting pharma HGH can take years before the patient grows in height, if they grow at all, but your memeK677 which raises growth hormone levels a fraction of the amount makes you grow an inch in 3 months?

don't get me wrong i love the drug and i take it everyday but i'm not delusional enough to think it causes height gains

I'll repeat this guy's point >dosage? side effects? height/age? how did it affect gains?

how much mk677 should I take a day? and should I get powder or solution

Also wondering a ball park price

Lmao, even if you grew two inches you're still too short for someone who's 5'8.
Girls will only hng for guys that are 6inches taller at least (because otherwise they're gonna be taller in heels)
6'4 Chad is fucking your oneitis and no matter what you do you'll still be too short for her

Legit tested memek677 can be purchased on ebay.
Amazing compound.
Been running it nearly nonstop for nearly 3 years now.

explain this faggot

cap i've been taking your mk677 raw using the scoop you provided, it's been about a month and some of the power has turned a dark grey colour, still fine to take? i imagine it's just oxidation or something

>handsome face + high status + millionaire
wow i'm shocked

Could be worse. you could be 5'2"

But at least I'm not a kissless virgin

I would just work on being more secure with yourself, dude. If you worry about what's on the other side of a literally impassible fence, life is gonna be hell.

Email me a picture please.

please don't tell me mk677 is snek oil

>please don't tell me mk677 is snek oil
It's not. This is at 25mg.
Please note I do take test and ibutamoren does not affect test levels.

wait so you need to mix the powder in ethanol and then take that orally or sublingual

what if you take letro with finasteride?

>you need to mix the powder in ethanol and then take that orally or sublingual
Negative. I have straight up taken it to the face and washed it down with water. A suspension in alcohol will last a lot longer vs other suspension mediums.

You guys should stop caring about height.

6'3 kissless virgin reporting in

so it's soluble in water?

Would taking mk 677 affect hair loss?

no

>so it's soluble in water?
I would not personally dissolve a months worth let's say into water and take it that way. If you can't get everclear and you are trying to make a suspension I would use food grade vegetable glycerin which can be easily purchased on amazon or at whole foods.
>Would taking mk 677 affect hair loss?
In a potentially positive way yes. Hair loss is better controlled via drugs such as finasteride or natural supplements like pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto oil.
PSO + sp = success in stopping and possibly reversing hairless.
I have personally used 1mg fina for years with great success and as of 2 weeks ago I dropped the fina and went to high doses of saw palmetto and PSO to see what happens.

Finished a bottle, grew 0.125"

r u really 5'2

Yep.

Anyways, yea guys, I just did
-MK-677 (1 bottle)
-Calcium pills
-Milk
-Eat more nigga
-Blackstone Labs Growth
-Novex Biotech HGH/SeroVital

5'11.5" to 6'0.25" from Jan to Nov, I made it guys right kek

we're gonna make it bro

but how old were u tho?

You are male?

I kno right.

Yep.

Try the Letro.

Probably gonna cop that soon. Trying to be 6'1" hopefully. Before the HGH antecedents and diet, etc., I was stuck at about 5'11"-5'11.5" for about two years, along with my parents being 5'1" and 5'9", I was actually pretty lucky for that, although I was kinda thinking I wouldn't grow anymore lol.

>Anyways, yea guys, I just did
>-MK-677 (1 bottle)
What dose per day?
>-Calcium pills
Good, never stop taking them.
>-Milk
>-Eat more nigga
Good.
>-Blackstone Labs Growth
What is this? What is the active ingredient?
>-Novex Biotech HGH/SeroVital
Also wtf is this?
How old are you?

wtf how did you get to 5'11. I'm here at 5'6 with a 5'0 mom and a 5'10 dad. FUCK GENETICS

1ml/day, 30 days in the bottle

BLS Growth:
blackstonelabs.com/collections/natural-muscle/products/growth
Has dopamine activators and certain aminos and certain root extracts and melatonin to create HGH pulses when you sleep. Not sure how credible it is, just took it for a while. Still have some left actually.

Novex Biotech and SeroVital are the same company that make HGH antecedents basically. You never seen them on TV? It's basically like this thing that old women use to create HGH to create smooth skin and youth vitality, etc. Again, probably truth to it, but then again not sure if it's as extremely credible as they say.

I got to 5'6" with a 4'11" mom and a 5' dad. Still hoping to get taller at 18, though.

Probably generation skipping or whatever it is. My grandfather was about 6'3", so I probably got genes carried from along the line or some chit. Apparent in a lot of things actually, e.g., like how a blonde can have two brown-haired parents, because they have the blonde genes from the grandparents.

Dosage for Letro and MK-677?

Have you had an x-ray done in the last six months to determine if your growth plates are closed?
>1ml/day, 30 days in the bottle
How many mg per ml of solution?
>Novex Biotech and SeroVital are the same company that make HGH antecedents basically. You never seen them on TV?
I haven't had cable TV for 10+ years. I don't watch commercials for information, I read medical studies if I want to learn about something and make up my own mind.

I got the one from SarmsX, so 25mgs/ml.

I didn't like the taste, so I used the dropper to put the liquid into gelatin lab capsules and just eat those.

I have not. Havn't had a check up in like 3 years. And I've only ever had a x-ray like twice ever.

How do you go about getting an x-ray to see if your growth plates are closed? Will they set up an appointment just for that purpose?

but I'm still growing tho. When I was 18 I was 5'4.5, a few months ago I was 5'5.75 at 19 and at 19 and a half I'm 5'6.25.

people still think that having tall parents makes their kid tall?

t. 6'4 dad, 6'0 mom, 5'8 manlet

welcome to the club guys, the view down here is always foggy

OK so you took 25mg/day for 9-10 months?
You need to figure it out. You can put your gh levels through the roof with no permanent side effects.
Pssst kid. I heard you wanna get YUUGGEE!
I think it's largely diet but the jury is still out.

ur dad got cucked by a manlet

>largely diet

Nah it's diet for sure

I'm way taller than my dad and my mom

They grew up in USSR and didn't get enough food as kids so it stunted their growth

Because your parents had you on a diet of cheesey potatoes with 0 nutrients as a kid probably

unless he has a manlet twin brother sure. i look almost exactly like him

Just for about a month and a half, because some days I forgot. Still grew about 1/8" though.

>mfw I knew cap is here
>mfw I knew all the shilling done by cap
Mk677 is a meme,cap shills it dont fall for that shit manlets.