Best way to hit trap muscles?

i just finished off shoulders today with heavy db shrugs and saw someone hitting traps on the smith machine and that got me thinking, what are the best ways to hit trap muscles?

inb4 deadlifts

anything with the trap bar, obviously. deadlifts are the most common exercise to do with it, but you can also use it for bench of OHP to really target your traps

Farmer's walks and powershrugs

If I'm hitting shrugs, I always do it in the smith machine. I see it as the only good use for a smith machine.

Trap bar?

DB High Pulls, DB Shrugs, DB Upright Row, Face Pulls are all some of my favorites. Yates Rows with a pronated grip also works well

it's that hexagonal bar. most gyms have one

So that's the official name, I always called it the hex bar.

do you find that you lose anything by hitting it there instead of a barbell or db variant?

also i saw someone else use it for nordic hamstring curls with a bosu ball on their knee

Smith machine reverse shrug. Start Light weight (135) go all the way up and all the way down.

6x12 increase weight as needed

start swimmin lad

The way I see it, if I'm doing shoulder shrugs then I'm trying to isolate my traps anyways.

I usually do smith machine shoulder shrugs at the end of a day where I do deadlifts and a bunch of other back-oriented lifts. So my traps are already worked by the end, and the smith machine shrugs cap it off with some trap isolation.

>going for that Tom Hardy from Warrior look by the way

Power cleans demolish mine

>I begin shoulder day with OHP,
>then upright rows to target the traps. >do your other shoulder stuff (lay raises, reverse flies, face pulls, etc)
>End the workout with a combo of DB farmer's carries & shrugalugs

Example: 12 shrugs, carry 40 feet, 12 more shrugs, walk again, etc. me and my gym bro usually do a four corners burnout at the gym. Basically racing around the building. Whoever loses or drops the dumbbells first is a Hillary supporter.

Snatch grip high pulls are the #1 exercise to help build joocy traps.

get in the standing calf raise machine and shurg

It's the bar that has a pennis

They have surprisingly great drink prices.

bend them over and lube them up f am

Insert the dildo at an angle, you'll be able to hit your prostate better that way

Rack pulls above the knee

wow Veeky Forums broke me after i read "trap muscles" i was sure it's yet another tranny asking for best butt toning exercises

Farmer's Shrugs, which is a glorious amalgament of dumbbell shrugs and the farmer's walk.
3 sets to fail and your traps will be nice and aching the next day.

deadlifts

shrugs, farmer walk, rack pull above knee

lol me too. fuck this gay internet.

lost my shit right here

rack pulls and cleans

Cleans are godlike for traps I didn't really belive it before I started doing them, but they hurt so fucking much after a good workout. I could do shrugs with 120% of my max diddy and it still wouldn't be comparable in any way to cleans.

imagine if this was your sister

My sister looks even hotter and more innocent.

God hates me so goddamn much.

how many times have you fapped yourself into a coma with her stinky panties on your face?

finish every workout with farmers walks. killer

I never dared to try anything like that, but there was a point when I fapped to her daily.

I made up fantasies in my head, most of them where she wasn't my sister. Imagined life times together.

After I left for uni I try to not see her and now see thinks I hate her, but it's just because I'm ashamed.

my fucking sides