shit health
bad teeth/breath
smell bad
people think less of you
you think less of you
costs $
slavery to a drug
LESS GAINS

and don't think about it like "This sucks I can't smoke" think about it like "It's good I'm finally done poisoning my body"

>Pros
relieves stress
social activity (even if it's just 5 minutes talking to another moron who smokes)

but yeah, cons definitely outweigh the pros since there's better ways to relieve stress and better ways to be social.

More like

>pros
look cool
smells good
feels good
oh yeah
relaxing
lol quitting sucks

>cons
people might think you are gay

Already want to stop but it can be difficult you understand, all I'm asking is if there are any tricks to make it easier.
Like chewing gum to occupy your mouth or along those lines.

The only stress it relieves if the stress from withdrawal which it creates in the first place.

The trick is to grab your fucking balls and act like a man. Look up nicotine withdrawal. Physically it's a fucking cake walk.

This, it's just like the people who need 10 cups of coffee in the morning to feel normal

>Each time you want to smoke you beat your meat instead

Pretty much this.
Like anything else, its how bad you want it and how much you are willing to put into it.
Sack up and cold turkey that shit son.

just quit and never turn back, keep a picture of a terminal cancer patient in your wallet and just look at it and promise yourself that you will not willing let that happen to you

I have heard of people eating mints or gum to distract themselves

BREH

smoke dick instead

Eat a grape whenever you crave, thats how I did it.

Just smoke weed

You're not going to get a lot of help here. If you've never smoked before you have no idea how to talk to people who want to quit, because it's just going to be underage garbage like

>pros
>smells good

The only people who think smokers smell good are other smokers, because they are desensitized to it

Everyone else thinks you smell terrible

Because you do

>vaping
>smell normal
>tastes great
>make extra cash selling homebrew fluid
>cut out cigarettes
Feelsgoodman.tif

T. Vapecuck

this desu. i realized this when i would be sitting in class after a smoke and noticed people beside me reacting to the smell of cigarettes

honestly this

I was smoking a pack a day and couldn't quit. Took up vaping and now I've been clean two years and never going back. I rarely even vape much any more but it's the only thing that satisfied the urge when I was quitting. It fulfills the "ritual" of holding the "cigarette," imbibing the smoke etc. Plus it smells and tastes way better.

People will call you a hipster etc but fuck them. It's the best way to quit. Only con is how pricey it is but if you have a job then it's no thang.

>OH NOES A PACK A DAY!!

LOL
Come back when you can go cold turkey after smoking 3-4 a day.

>3-4 packs a day
>60-80 cigarettes a day
>the day has 24 hours
>that means he smokes 3 cigarettes every hour

lmao kill yourself right now you degenerate.

Just dont do it, bro.
Had the first 4-5 days quitting smoking always a pack in my pocket to prove im stronger even though its there.
Same thing when im on a diet, have always a open pack sweets next to me and dont eat it.
Its so easy.

what a try-hard.

I quit cold turkey. It was the best thing I've ever done . Can't even be around them anymore

this, I quit 4 years ago after smoking for 12 years and thank fuck my clothes don't stink of cigarette smoke anymore. Whenever I catch a smell of a smoker it fucking repulses me, not to mention the plethora of health risks smoking slaps you round the face with.

Vape. Its gay but 95% safer.

I started drinking instead during social situations. Now I'm fighting that addiction I can drink a 5th by myself.

What is sleep?
Must be more like 5 an hour

just quit cold turkey. stop half way through a box of cigs and keep that box around, but don't smoke. having the option to smoke but not smoking is the only way to develop the discipline to quit. glhf.

darts are pretty sick ay

youtu.be/5qx2xF0HH-c

Even worse

How can someone be so fucking dumb to perforate his lung 60-80 times a day? I mean its like you literally want to die early.

realize you can't change your behaviour if you don't want to. Maybe try cutting down for the time being then quit when you're ready.

What? Its way worse.

Those people have grown resistant to caffeine. but the caffeine was still a stimulant. Theyve just gotten to the point where they need more to reach the same effect.

Nicotine is actually also a stimulant. So any 'relaxing' it does really is just the hit of you satisfying your craving.

real talk, how does one get addicted to cigarettes?

I will smoke other people's cigarettes on the few times I go out drinking, and then I won't even think about smoking again until like 3 months later when I do it again. Been doing this for years lmao.

Maybe I'm part Jew without knowing, but I would never spend money on those things, only cop them off other people.

You cant.
Addictions dont go away ever.
You will suffer to the rest of your life because you a retard. Congratulations

People with weak minds get addicted

> Addictions dont go away ever.
I dont think so.
Quitted 3 years ago, could smoke now and would go 3 years again without suffering, its not that hard.

User chemistry
Tobacco has natural MAOIs which if you see mentally ill looking people who smoke it could be doing more for them than a normie that picks up

See you on Veeky Forums tomorrow!

>tfw considering switching to vaping but afraid ill look like a douche

Ill be buying a clone as well. Pls no blow up

I went cold turkey
my father went cold turkey
my best friend's father also went cold turkey

I realise this is more complicated than "just stop lmao" but honestly, you just need to stay mindful throughout the day, you need to be assertive around friends who smoke, you need to stay busy with things that take your attention away from smoking, shit goes on
but ultimately, cold turkey seems to be the most efficient, at least that's what most of the recent studies say. beginning is obviously the harders, but if you can go through that period, it only gets easier.

also remember - like with most of addictions (or probably all) cravings will stay with you literally forever. that's no easy thing to realise or overcome, but that's just how things are.

I'm an alcoholic, I'm also addcited to smoking and dissociatives. A tiniest reminder of how awesome it is to get high on any of those makes me crave this shit despite not touching any of them for past 3 years.

I don't know what else to say, perhaps seek professional help if you can't deal with it on your own. Good luck.

I think your real addiction is making these threads everyday.

Try the Smoke Free app. That and gum helped me go from 30 cigarettes a day to none in a span of five days.

Question: Do you like your gf dressing like this because it's hot, turns you on and makes others jelly - or would you rather she didn't so that not everyone is staring and you don't have to always be on guard?

buy a vape pen; start with some 18-24mg oil (this will make dropping cigs easy as piss).

immediately:

- cheaper
- doesn't stink
- no burns

Then, as weeks and months pass, start buying oil with less and less nicotine - from 18mg down to 12, from 12 down to 8, from 8 down to 4, 4 down to 2, etc.

Theoretically you can as such get totally off nicotine in well under a year, while quitting cigs day one.

Seems to me the easiest and cheapest way if you can't manage cold-turkey.

Read this.
Just do it. You've nothing to lose, and you can download it for free easily if you're too cheap to pay.

I smoked for 8 years. 20 a day for the last 3 years of that. Quit cold turkey with no problem after reading that book. It just makes it so easy to face life without nicotine because it tears apart any reason you think you have for smoking.
I can happily stand around other smokers even when drinking (shock horror you can still "socialize" with smokers without a cigarette in your hand) Its been 5 years since I quit and I don't miss it one bit.

And it doesn't do any "hurr durr you smell and cancer" bullshit so don't worry.

> allen carr

Only way he stopped smoking was by substituting it with dicks in his mouth, which hasn't worked for OP yet.

Wrong Alan Carr.

So how exactly does this book magically stop you smoking?