HOW THE FUCK DO NU-MALES GET GIRLS?

It's not right. I go around campus and I see this 4/10 numale manlet cucks with the cutest girls and I can't even get one to notice me.

What the FUCK do I do wrong Veeky Forums?

Best girls always go to the Chads, but yea the fact that these cucks can get any girl at all baffles me

The way I see it, its easier for girls to use someone who does everything they tell them. Or I'm just bitter.

open relationships.

post pic OP

They talk to girls. You sit in the back being "stoic" like driver. In reality you're glaring at everyone like you're the next elliot

lol i see these all the time on okcupid
i immediately check out the guy's profile in the top right and send him a message saying cuck.

>gay friends

Girls don't like to talk to me because I'm ugly and they always assume I'm trying to hit on them. I don't try to be stoic but I've been acting like somewhat of a douchebag recently because girls despise nice guys but it's still not working.

If you could have a cuck slave to feed you attention and take care of jamals offspring and support your "needs" while you fuck Chad, would you?

this is fucking hilarious lmao

Why? Nice trips and dubs btw.

>he took advice from TRP
You're beyond salvage

>mfw Veeky Forums is too ugly to compete with Chad
>mfw Veeky Forums is too prideful to compete with nu-males

How do you act like a douche? Try doing it in the sense that you tease them with jokes. A few girls I've talked to like that. Its working with this one chick I'm pursuing.

Because they pry on cute but insecure shy girls and supply them with attention 24/7 over text and face to face. Fear not because they get cucked eventually.

I punch them in the shoulder pretty hard to let them know I like them.

Why?

>How do you act like a douche?
I've been changing everything about myself recently. I started off with my appearance by
- started wearing my hat backwards wherever I went instead of having it forward
- started wearing thongs whenever I went out to uni to show casuality (it's australia so it's pretty hot anyways) and that idgaf
- more streetwear clothes

I've started walking a bit more aggressively and I try to sound more confident when I speak. I narrow my eyes a bit to get that masculine look but not TOO much.

> Try doing it in the sense that you tease them with jokes. A few girls I've talked to like that.
What do I even tease them with? I don't talk to many/any girls. The course I'm in is 200% male. What do I do?

Why is Veeky Forums obsessed with Parker Hartzler?

I've seen him on a couple boards

Shit tier people are jealous of another shit tier person that fares better than them.
>HOW CAN THIS BE? I HAVE BIGGER BICEPS MAYNE
Have you looked at the people in the CBT threads lately, its appalling.

all those delusional stories about girls mirin biceps and stroking them.
Aah, to be a teenager with a vivid imagination again.

I think you look more pissed than "douche". Try to find someone outside of class? Join an organization! Thats where I met the girl I'm after.

Tease them with whatever is related with the conversation. Me and her were doing a maze and she was right about something I said she was wrong about so I said "Alright...you win this round. The score is 1-5" and then she was like "How did you get 5 points?" and so went our back and forth playful banter. I don't know man, I guess that isn't really douchey but I guess the main goal is to not be too nice. Give out compliments as you would dog treats. Aside from that, just try to be witty and "sassy".

>why is taking advice on picking up from a bunch a bitter, perma-virgin, fedoralords a bad idea?

>. Try to find someone outside of class?
I'm pretty autistic so I doubt a girl would.

>Join an organization! Thats where I met the girl I'm after.
What organization user?

>"Alright...you win this round. The score is 1-5" and then she was like "How did you get 5 points?" and so went our back and forth playful banter.
I'm pretty sure if I said that she would said "what? what? what?" and asked me to elaborate and I would've sperged out.

Okay for the rest.

Did you miss the memo about how men are supposed to be emasculated and empathetic and shit now because they are more easily manipulated by women for their own personal gain. Also more secure because less aggressive. It's not like this is a new development either.

Well that's not a good development at all. I think i'll stay masculine.

this is the worst advice ive ever seen

people who manufacture what they say are pathetic and its easy to catch them out because they are liars and must remember their whole lie. you can see them recalling details and turning their eyes when you question them

you should be yourself and say whatever youre thinking with no filter. your words should be the first thing on your mind aslong as you just say the truth from memory you will be smooth talking and truthful

Hey man fellow autist here. All the non autists and normies may try to help you but will end up listing specific examples of specific things they said which don't really help, or something else of that manner. Really what matters is their inner state of mind from which those responses arose naturally. Getting your inner mind set right is just about the only way to do it. Think about how you act when you're with a close buddy of yours, when you don't think much about what you're saying, joke around, and generally just say what's on your mind without any ulterior motives and you're just having fun. That's the sort of attitude you need to maintain around a girl you want to attract. This is obviously much easier said than done. I've found that alcohol and drugs can help out a lot, even if you are a full autist.

>be yourself
bruh, myself was a 300lb dota-"pro".

I'd rather be anyone except myself

Try the jaw.

being someone else wont help.
you gotta change yourself into something you feel good with.
this is much harder that just copying someones style/how they act, but in the end you wont end up feeling like your whole life is a lie

I agree, and you have to realize that the way some guys get girls simply will not work for you because of a difference in character/personality.

Then change yourself to be the person you want to be. If you want to be funny learn shitty jokes on reddit or even Veeky Forums and learn to regurgitate them in public with proper delivery. If you want to be more physical with people then touch them a lot and add shit to your body language.

Those are just some examples. There is a difference between "faking it" and a genuine change in behavior.

They get them because they try to get them. The bar is really fucking low. The average guy isn't some genius trust fund fitness model, he's a skinnyfat dude that wants to get drunk and play videogames instead of worrying about finals or his crushing student debt. Just put yourself out there. No one's conspiring against you, they just don't know you exist. Change that.

Granted, you might just look like quasimodo and have all the charm of a serial killer, but you're probably just stuck in your shell.

>that chin
hhahahhahahhahahahah

>Then change yourself to be the person you want to be.

Wouldn't the best way to go about this is to emulate behaviours of people you want to be like, repeatedly, until it becomes second nature?

At what point does this change become 'genuine'?

They date at their level + they are harmless and feminine themselves so women aren't scared of them.

That is how it is.

You are not in posession of a female friend of the girl persuasion because you do not know how to interact with them in a way that would get you said friend of the girl kind.

They pay for them and

Not OP but
>They get them because they try to get them. The bar is really fucking low. The average guy isn't some genius trust fund fitness model, he's a skinnyfat dude that wants to get drunk and play videogames instead of worrying about finals or his crushing student debt. Just put yourself out there
To get a cute or otherwise average girl you have to be >>> above EVERY other male in her life otherwise why would she go for you and not him?

>You are not in posession of a female friend of the girl persuasion because you do not know how to interact with them in a way that would get you said friend of the girl kind.
How do this?

>started wearing thongs

>bitter, perma-virgin, fedoralords a bad idea?
lol, roastie detected.

>>started wearing thongs
Flip flops

The autism level in this thread is off the scale.

I hate this website sometimes

You don't though, dude. I promise.

Learn how to talk to them I reckon.
They're humans and what not, just ones that are more...subtle, run on instinct, and emotional content rather then logic and cold reality.
I don't understand them either. I just like to put my penis into them and hug them.

That's not douchy, that's just stoner core. To get to true douche mode you have to be 5'9" or above, be a slightly more muscular ottermode at the very least, wear slim fit jeans, cheenos, and button up casual slim fit shirts from places like winners with the top 2 - 3 buttons undone. Ditch hats altogether, douche hair these days is usually a short messy crew/undercut, make it look like you spent literally no more than 2 minutes on your hair in the morning, yet it still looks good and above average. This won't work if you have a sub-par jaw, cheekbones or frame. Everything has to be slightly above average at the very least.

Next, behavior. Talk to girls like they're dudes. Nothing sexual, be very passive aggressive. Give them insults disguised as casual small talk. Never compliment them directly or otherwise give direct positive attention. If there's a girl you want to get with, casually mention to one of her close friends when she's not around that you're interested then pretend like she's not even there whenever your with her and a group of friends. Something like "Hey, Jenny's kinda hot. She single?" will get the ball rolling. Then when the friend inevitability tells Jenny you're interested just play it off like you're not. This will drive her crazy and she'll become obsessed with you and why you aren't feeding her any attention. This works especially well if the girl in particular is used to getting a lot of guys give her attention. Remember to act like you have a life too, don't make it seem/look like you'd drop whatever your doing to spend time with a female. Remember: you couldn't care less, you've got your own/better shit to do, you've got priorities. Don't forget to never break character.

Men want women that act like dogs.
Women want men that act like cats.

Look at the attitudes these animals have towards their "owners" and you will be on the right path.

I never owned a cat. By being a cat you mean looking good, being serious and not giving a fuck ?

this is literally my dream girl

looking at this picture makes me sad but also angry

i'll lift harder ty op

Do it user! We'll all make it!

>loves to stay home and cuddle
>pretends he doesn't give a fuck about you but when shit goes down you're his number one
>pisses all over your bed in the middle of the night

It means get on the floor and rug your side to her legs. Also scratch her for no reason.

Girls dont go for neo nazi /pol/ faggots

Who would have thought

they have something you don't.

A strong identity.

You sound like you have a rich and fulfilling life

My man, you are beyond redemption and may actually have autism. This sounds like someone who doesn't get social clues trying to imitate actual humans... You may be an autistic robot and /r9k is probably better suited to your needs than /fit

Is that girl French ? I know someone that looks exactly like her