How often do you poo Veeky Forums

I poo 2 times a day, 1 in the morning and one at night

Every few days, but I've had intermittent constipation for years and would quite often go 10-14 days without shitting.
That wasn't a fun time in my life :/

I'm not going to lie, it's a fair bit right now.
I'd say probably 2 solid ones (one wipes) or 4 segmented ones if my diet's slipped a bit.

I'm actually genuinely curious to see answers in this thread.

3 or 4 times a day.

>one after breakfist
>one after lunch
>one after diner
>one maybe at some point, if i eat something mroe i n the day.

basicaly i poop a bit after i eat because i like to feel empty.
wish my heart wasnt.

Usually once every morning. Sometimes twice a day if I eat a lot of food.

I do nopoo

If you're pooping every few days you aren't eating enough. I poop every day pretty much.

once every 1 or 2 days

Me too. Really feeling energetic on my 14th day.
>2k16
>not keeping the poo inside for maximum nutrition gains

2-4 times

Every 2 or 3 days.

It sucks I'm constipated all the time.

Drink more water

About once every 2 days. If I drink coffee, every day.

sauce

Once a day. If you shit several times a day you're just eating too much for your body to process.

Once a day, but it takes really long, both for getting it out and wiping.

How do I get into the whole shit, shower, shave routine right after I get up with clean, easy shits? I'm wasting too much time on the loo as it is.

I have 2 or 3 in the morning and 1 in the evening usually. Which is annoying because if I have to leave early I'll be desperate for a shit by the time I get to work.

3500kcal
maybe 6 times a week

Dude just wash your ass in the shower, all you're doing is spending time wiping it more and more into a thin layer in your skin. Do a rough couple of wipes to get most of it and wash the rest. Stop walking around with a dirty ass.
If you got shit on your face you wouldn't wipe it with paper and call it a day, you'd run to the sink and wash it with water and soap.

Also eat more fiber. It should take 10-15 seconds MAX to get it out.

Every few days. Sometimes shit hits a week. Nearly always bloated from constipation.

this is the state of todays male. you have to explain to a grown ass man how to wipe his ass.

your ancestors deplore you.

I'm pooing right now, fuck preworkout

usually once a day now when im losing weight.

I used to take 2-3 shits a day when I ate like a fatty.

Why would you spread it away from the anus?
Only wipe towards the anus.
Do you even possess common sense?

About 2-3 times a day, but only on days I work. Try as I might, my body refuses to poop unless it know it is getting payed for it.

If you're not shitting at least once a day or going ham at least twice a day you're never gonna make it. Not doing it once a day is a sign you're not eating enough.

This doesn't apply to people losing weight

decent kek

I used to shit 2 times a day when I was started bulking at 3k and eating "clean" food exclusively but after a month or 2 I got fucking tired of it and started including chocolate, cookies and other unhealthy shit. Since then I'm only able to shit once a day.

i used to drink 10+ cups of black tea a day and shit at least 5 times

Or just use non-flushable wipes you fucking ingrates, also it feels really good :3

move to India, then you wont need to use the loo or wipe

When I was a 300 lb NEET, I'd poop maybe once a week, and it was extremely painful with blood and everything.

I took magnesium pills, and it softened it quite a bit and got me more regular while I lost weight, and now I'd say I poop probably every day, or every other day.

I haven't taken a magnesium supplement in years, btw. That was only a phase for my extremely painful poops which triggered me to lose weight.

Once a day, rarely two. If it's two at least one isn't completely solid.

Is there anything wrong with taking magnesium?

I don't recall the dosage I was on, but if I took to much, I had the runs on an extreme note, and I forever fear farting due to the experience.

>he doesn't track his poops
On average, I poop every 35 hours.