Girls run horny

Was talking dirty with a man before I went for a run today, ran longer and faster than ever and it felt so good, also did more crunches and squats. Went up a notch in some exercises.

Looked at all the cuties lifting at the gym and wanted to shove their heads between my legs.
I don't know the science but doing it today again, highly recommend.

post pics bbgrill

LONDON

Just tried this. 1st set, I had trouble doing 20 reps. 2nd, I did 62. I think I just unlocked the secret to the good life.

>roleplaying as a girl on Veeky Forums

Wow rude.
You get the high test threads, so why shouldn't we..?

Because you're not real

Because when I post here once every few months instead of lurk people like you say things like these.

>"""girls"""

post pics then

They say these things because they want to see physique, otherwise go reddit.

I'm still ashamed of my body, not done losing weight.
Sorry.

so get the fuck out then

Fine.
Laugh if you want but I was double when I started.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

don't lose another pound

T H I C C

Post your ass please. I'm so fucking hard right now my dick is leaking precum.

Den of wolves.. What have I done.

>girls locker room
My dick demands more pics.

You woke the beast up. Now post some backside for us bbygirl.

>tfw my first gf had the same body
>still get hard thinking about how soft she was
>tfw I'll never hold her belly again while spooning her
jdimsa

how tall are you?

post feet :3

>tfw no THIC gf

No. You post pics for me bb. I'm lifting, let me admire your gains.

I'll post if you post first

K.

i bet it would feel amazing to fuck her

I'd literally never want to pull out. Just lay on top of her and sleep like a child.

i'd prefer to be under. just have her rest her thick soft belly on mine.

I think you go to my gym I'm gonna be checking everyone's shoes out now

Weirdos. I'm trying to lose weight!

This is your bf, get the fuck off Veeky Forums.

you like the attention bbygurl don't pretend otherwise

Honey there is nothing to be asahmed of, desu if you were at my gym i'd ravage you within a heartbeat ;)

Look we don't see waifus posting much here, can you give us a little something, something? It's all we ask for.

This is the reason you don't see any Waifus, you're too thirsty and it's such a turn off.

Last letter of my name.

Why must waifu's be cruel

Alex?

A

e for first name
s for last name

looks like fit is filled with desperate betas.. who would've thought. Yeah, your body looks disgusting.

s?

guessing e is first name?

Im not a desperate beta you cuck, any grlll on Veeky Forums is waifu. unless really fat.

WOHOO!!! I GOT IT RIGHT! Okay post pic with shoes off now.

Who the fuck are you barking orders at m8? and those are the letters for my gfs names, this chick has not confirmed it yet.

You'll have to wait until I finish leg raises and take my shoes off for post workout stretching.

Joke's on you, bf is Veeky Forums too and laughing at your shenanigans.

>Im not a desperate beta you cuck
I can smell the betaness on your fucking post... and jesus you're in deep

All these (You)s but none of feet.

Feet are gross you fucking frogposting degenerate.

lol

what shenanigans? tell your man to get his ho on a leash. bitches be runnin wild.

I believe you user.

If all the nofaps here learn to utilize their horniness, we'll have a higher ratio of actual lifters here.

People look at me strange for taking feet pictures! Hahaha.
Thank you.

>Footfags

Not even once

>1944x2592
fucking why

H A I R Y
C
A
N
K
L
E
S

fucking revolting

> these dirty socks

For gods sake why.

And pls shave your legs.

F E E T
E
E
T

Because I'm not going to be sexy for lecherous Veeky Forums betas.
Also no it's winter, no reason to shave.

Do you really see us as betas?

I honestly posted the first post as advice for any other girls who might be lurking, like I've been, for months, writing advice here and there if I know the subject in question.
Look at the first posts, and the ones after I posted my body, don't they sound desperate? You tell me.
I'm not thin skinned wasn't it kinda creepy ?

4/10
Would not bang.

>Also no it's winter, no reason to shave.
Foreveralone confirmed.

There's about 10 guys ITT fawning over an overweight 4/10, why does it surprise you Veeky Forumsizens are perceived as betas?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.'

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Good job fucking up a copypasta.

He was too excited.
I'll shave my legs if you shave your balls.

this

Joke's on you, my balls are clean shaven.

Libido is the shit. Most people don't even consider it as a diving factor for motivation.

Doesn't it itch when you run?

it's a meme you retarded fat cunt

if you honestly think anyone wants you repulsive body you're clueless

>doing cardio
Where in the fuck do you even think you are?

I know it's a meme, I see it every time I post I'm a girl trying to lose weight. Does putting others down make you feel better?

Not him, but the sole fact you have a vagina gets you hundeds of white knights who compliment you (like ITT). So I think it is appropriate to put you into perspective and tell you you're not that beautiful princess those betas make you think.

I don't think I'm beautiful, if you look up you will see I wrote I'm still ashamed of my body, and it's still a work in progress. I'm a full time BI team leader with hardly any time to work out, so I do my best.
I don't need these licentious crawlies, and my post was for fellow women.

Guys who don't shave their balls are degenerate chimpanzees; you're preaching to the choir here

4/10 is pushing it, but basically this

Honest question to girls/gays ITT: do you prefer dick shaved, trimmed or hairy?

Why are women so boring brehs? Where can I find a woman with personality and actual interests beyond taking selfies, kardashian family and latest hot guy

Bisexual here. I prefer my guys completely shaven and my women trimmed or a neatly kept hairy.

I'm not sure why I have these weird preferences.

I am pretty sure the same thing works for men, or any mammal species really, if they're horny

don't shave it all off, that shit is for woman. Don't do any retarded lines or try to be picasso, that shit is for women as well. Just trim it slightly so it's not in the way but you still look manly. Balls are acceptable to shave completely, playing with hairy balls isn't fun

Might have to do with something you being bisexual. You like some feminine strike in your men, and some manliness in your women

>
rush B detected

>r9k
pls go

I like it trimmed neatly, no more or less.

Unironically, on Tinder. Cast the net on anyone you find physically attractive, then pick through your matches and find girls who can actually hold interesting conversations. Works really well if you're not ugly.

I found a qt freshman gym girl at my Uni on Tinder. We've been lifting, fucking, and hanging out for over a year now as friends with benefits.

Balls too?

Maybe a little less, but when I'm horny I don't pay attention, clean is more important.

what's wrong with your calf? and why is your right foot so small?

My feet are the same size and shape, I just tried to make it as ugly as I could.

Possibly, though I typically despise in-betweens like traps. I like my men looking like aesthetic gods and my women looking like sexy qt's. I've always thought that trimmed pubic region adds to the aesthetic appeal of women, but not any other body hair of course.

Glad to see at least part of Veeky Forums retains some set of standards

Wait, so you want balls hairier or more shaven?

That's not her calf. That's her heel.