Fuck

When does one stop growing? currently 180/5"11" 18 years... is there no hope?

//manlet

I stopped in like 8th grade.

Just got thicker.

that's the best height in my opiniong

Turned 24 few weeks back and between beginning of summer and mid November I grew 1/2 an inch (6'1-6'1.5).

That being said my mom/grandfather both grew in their early 20s. So idk

>5"11"
>best height
come on now... 99% of 5'11 manlets would love to be 6'4

>tfw 24yo and 5'9
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. I DESERVE TO BE TALLER.

Technically men have up to 25 years to grow. I am 23 now and I've grown about 1.5 - 2 inches since I was 21. You've got a while left, some people take a very long time to reach their end height, some people reach it when they're 13. That's why you sometimes see massive kids.

my dad is fucking 6"3, i hope my days of being a manlet will end sometime
>inb4 sudoku

your growth plates fuse when they want, SOME men don't stop until up to around 25 but MOST are done growing (in height) in high school.

I'm 22
I was 6'2 last year and now I'm 6'3
I hope I will go to 6'4 then stop

I'm 18 and 5'9" is there hope for me I just want to be 5'10"

>tfw 22 and haven't grown since I was 16-17
>tfw 5'10 and my dad is 6'1
>haven't met a single dude with hands as small as mine
>tfw posts like these give me hope, but I know it's just false hope anyway

I know it's not that big a deal, but I really wish I had a big frame like my dad. There are chicks that tower over me with bigger hands than me

>feel like I've grown taller lately
>don't know if it's a late growth spurt or just posture, but I'm glad for any extra height
>even got comments that "wow you're still growing since last I saw you"
>measure
>mfw 183cm now and passport says 184cm

What you lanky bastards don’t understand is that 5’6 is the optimal height for a human being, and that is a fact proved by scientists.

The physics and biology are simple. If you are taller than the optimal height, not enough gravity reaches the top of the brain. This means that the blood tends to collect there, and not enough goes through the lower parts of the brain such as the hippocampus which controls things like spatial navigation. This is why tall people are often gangly and bump into things.

People shorter than 5’6″ have the opposite problem. Their heads are closer to the centre of the earth (where the gravity particles are formed in the base of volcanoes) so the blood tends to collect at the bottom of the brain and not flow so much at the top. This makes them more likely to commit suicide or suffer from an engorged hippocampus (which also controls long-term memory, which is why very short people like Hitler, Napoleon and Stalin never forgot grudges, for example).

However, at 5’6″, the distribution of gravity in the brain is perfect for optimal blood-flow around all areas, leading to high intelligence, superior wit, peak physical ability and extraordinary virility. Scientific fact.

i like this one, can we keep this one?

Hitler was 5'8
Napoleon and Stalin were 5'6

not that your "theory" had any scientifical basis anyway

5' 6", :') first nice thing ive ever heard about my height, even if its.
>bro science

I'm pretty happy with it, but 6'1 but would be sweet

I'm 6'1 and seriously considering taking MemeK-677/Ibutamoren.

>6'3-6'4 is OBJECTIVELY the best height

I'm 6ft1 but 6ft2 would be sweet

6'2-6'3 is best, 6'4 is lingering on lanklet tier

If you seriously think like this you are probably ugly or have ofher deficits

I mean it's not something that irks me particularly much, but if I could snap my fingers and magically became and inch taller I would

>t. manlet

>6'4 is lingering on lanklet tier
Not if you've been lifting for 2+ years.
Just look at football players, brah.

>If you seriously think like this you are probably ugly or have ofher deficits
How did you come to that conclusion? No one wants to be as big as the Piano man but that doesn't mean being a hungry skelly isn't equally as bad. Same goes for height, no one wants to be as tall as Shaq but no one wants to be as small as tinytrip.
Same.