Body

Why mesomorphs are so lucky?...

>manlets
not so lucky

Wait, is it saying all ectomorphs are tall? I'm scrawny as hell, and 5"6. What does that make me?

>inb4 midget

There is no such thing as body types. The first person in that picture is just taller and the last person is just fatter. Obviously people have different genetics but everything is just calories in and calories out. Fuck off "hard gainer".

So you are a manlet and a lanklet?

somatypes are bs.
Used to be fatty "endomorph" 5'4 250lbs in early hs
Lost weight joined wrestling team as "ectomorph" 5'10 160
Currently 6'1 250 "Mesomorph" as I focused on powerlifting.

People have different skeletal frames, insertion points, and BMR's.

There aren't 3 set categories of human.

>somatypes are bs

Yeah, I'm sure peewee herman could be as big as ronnie coleman or nasser if he just tried hard enough and took gear

>implying you aren't an endomorph in denial

If you do lots of squats we'll consider accepting you as a trap

Endomorphs can look decent, they just need to into e. honda mode

>There is no such thing as body types
Origianl theory was debunked, meaning there's no correlation between bodytype and temperament, but bodytypes are still in use. With couple of changes, they work now as more complex BMI. They take in count various mesurementas and basically describe body composition.

That's actually my plan :*
Without the squats of course.

Do you have any other reaction pictures or just that garbage one? You post that in every thread on fit, saying things that make it incredibly obvious that you know nothing about fitness, and make a fool out of yourself.

Do yourself a favor fatty. Go read the sticky, get a food scale and a gym membership, and fuck off for 4 months until you understand enough to come back here and contribute something that's not entirely retarded.

>None of these are permanent states
>They can be altered by caloric restriction, carbohydrate management (timing and volume), and exercise
>Conflating a state with a permanent model
>I shiggy diggy

This shit has always been so dumb

Mesomorph & Endomorph are the exact same except 10% difference in body fat

Then its basically breaking down humans into tall/short

Wow who gives a fuck

These are literally just shapes, it's like saying someone is ottermode or bearmode or skellymode. 'mesomorphs' are lucky because they trained hard or played a lot of sports and have good genes etc. You could be a fat fuq and post your body, get called an endomorph then do some brosplit and get called mesomorph.
It's fitness LARPing and you shouldn't bother with it because it's an entirely useless descriptor

I gain muscle easily and lose it easily, just like I gain fat easily and lose it easily too.

Am I mesomorph?

I'm 6'7" and i got wide shoulders and narrow hips, but its pretty weird because my fellow brothers got some of the widest hips in history.

It seems like everyone on this board is in the 0.0001% of height

>Why are tall people so lucky
>Why are rich born kids so lucky
>Why are hot girls so lucky
>Why are smart, driven people so lucky

Life ain't fair.

Anyone that doesn't get this is a fool that deserves their defeatist attitude.

Work ethic and intelligence are the great equalizers, and I'm not talking about knowing a bunch of shit. I'm talking about knowing how to abuse systems.

a faggot

put in the squats trap or you won't get the butt

T. Triggered

Nah, bro, go catmode. Small fit dudes are hot as hell. You can get the dick, the respect, and be able to do whatever the fuck you want.

The ectomorph, mesomoph, endomorph body type scheme is bullshit. Don't believe every pic you see on a Chilean fishing forum.

twink

>tfw 6' Marfanoid

5'2" Mesomorph reporting in

but ecto is just skinny as fuck endo