Argue that there are many factors about why some people are fat, and they can't help it

>argue that there are many factors about why some people are fat, and they can't help it
>make this argument as a guy who wants to take hormones, grow boobs, and change genitals, and approves of other people undertaking risky medical procedures to feel comfortable in their own skin

Well, which is it? Can weight loss be controlled with the same medical science and discipline we use for turning penises into vaginas? Or is weight loss really a fool's errand?

youtube.com/watch?v=PXw757u0llE

>argue that there are many factors about why some people are fat, and they can't help it
There aren't that many factors involved, and they can definitely help it.

>Or is weight loss really a fool's errand?
The main reason people fail at weight loss is that they try too much too quickly. The claim that 95% of people who go on a diet gain the weight back comes from a study where the subjects were put on severe calorie restrictions. Of course they're going to gain the weight back afterwards.

If you do it in a smart way, weight loss is achieveable for 98% of fat people.

>mfw this is a trap

Its so obvious.

The irony of a tranny telling fat people that they don't have to change their bodies is palpable.

that creature needs to kill itself

is that a guy

You must be passable to be a propper Trap.

That is a degenerate freak with makeup wasting hormones.

This is what happens when you eat nothing but transfats

HOW DID YOU FIGURE,SMARTASS???

you can defend fat people, or you can defend transexuals, but you can't defend both. There aren't enough normal-to-buzzword word count to make rational thought to others.

> The claim that 95% of people who go on a diet gain the weight back comes from a study where the subjects were put on severe calorie restrictions. Of course they're going to gain the weight back afterwards.

The stupidity of people who parrot this is so thick you can fucking chew on it

>"95% of fat people who lose weight on diets gain all the weight and more back again when they stop eating a balanced diet and exercising! Diets don't work!"

The very phrase "Diets don't work" has such a critical misunderstanding of the meaning of the word "Diet" that it makes me have a tiny brain haemorrhage every time I hear it

Most people think weight loss should happen quickly and they get disappointed when they dont get the results they want and the numbers on the weight scale goes back to what they were.

The truth is, weight loss is just as hard as putting on muscle mass. It takes time, but consistency is key.
My goal is 200lbs. I am at 160lbs. I started at 130lbs. Started 2 years ago, still going strong everyday.
Lets say I average around 1lb of muscle per month.
A year will get me 12lbs of weight. 2 years =24, 3 years= 36, 4=48, 5=60, 6,72.
130+72= 202lbs.

It will take me 4 or 5 more years approximately to get to my goal body. That is if i go hard at least 40 mins at the gym everyday, isolate my muscle groups, and reach my carb/protein intake daily with only 1 day of rest a week.
Consistency is key. The more I grow, the more i will need to feed myself if I want to get bigger, and the harder it will to grow muscle because it will stop growing exponentially after reaching a certain limit to where your body just stops, restricted by evolution.

Weight loss on the other hand is the same just a ton easier, especially mixing weight lifting with it. Just restrict your fat/carb and calorie intake. Just by a little. Working out will QUICKLY transform your body compared to just purely slowly eating less. Because most people dont realize, but the amount of fuel your body uses to repair itself after a rigorous workout is A LOT. And the more muscle mass you got, the more food it needs, which converts your body fat mass to feed your body.

Some days i wish i was fat going skinny, because life would be a lot easier not having to spend money on excessive foods trying to bulk up.
Granted, you wont see much of any result when your fat because its all under the layers, but slowly and gradually, over 3-4 years, you will look the same to what ill look in 4-5 at 200lbs. Same weight goal, different starts and roads.

>The truth is, weight loss is just as hard as putting on muscle mass. It takes time, but consistency is key.

The true nightmare is body recomp
>Losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time
>Should be making gains and losing fat
>You can't measure results by weight because it just stays the same

You lose fat regardless if you eat less.
Working out just speeds the process.

Calling it a guy is being mean to men around the world, but it was born with a penis yes. I prefer to call it a "failure".

Why isn't she trying to change her voice? She's going to look so fucking good after a few years of hormones

>look mom im wearing makeup and long hair I'm a real woman!

>she

Fucking a trap is on my bucket list so I need to learn to respect them a little.

Probably just gonna do the south korean voice surgery that everyone is doing now.

*tips*

I'd still pump and dump "her" and you would, too

Imagine shutting "her" up by stuffing your cock in her gob

>>What has been seen cannot be unseen
>>That face
>>It's voice

It's ruining my attraction to traps in general.

>literally the shittest tier of trap there is

even feminine guys look way more girlish than that piece of bullshit-talk

man I hate these comics

>trap

They've got to be convincing first

That's a dude? Would sodomize
>no homo

>trap
Nigga, that's an ambush.

Traps are for bullying you dumb cunt , so you need to do the opposite

>Dat Adam's apple
Hear, hear.

t. chaser

>trap
No. This is a just a lad with long hair and makeup.