Have you ever seen a woman bench heavy?

Have you ever seen a woman bench heavy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bxAc97K2I5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thicc teacher at my college gym benched 225 once. shes like 45yo

lol women dont bench for shit, most i've seen is a couple of them doing 2lb dumbbell bench

my gf's lifts:
>Bench Press: 210lbs
>Deadlift: 442.5lbs
>Military Press: 135lbs
>Squat: Current: 372.5lbs

Post body

lol

bf's*

How bigs his dick?

>tfw a petite girl comes in and crushes my bench numbers
she was benching the same as me (1.5 pl8) but was moving the weight way faster

Whys his military press so low?

user are you dating The Cage?

That's a man, baby

yeah i go to a powerlifting gym and this girl benches 40kg. 23 years old

There are a women who can outlift me in deadlift and squats at my gym, yet they're bench is at like 1 pl8.

Holy fuck user
She can't be natty

Pics

Im impressed when i see a girl bench over 50 kilos.

Seen it once

hmm dunno about heavy but you can bench 1pl, can't you?

baka

Does she let you suck on her engorged clit?

I'm female. Can't bench or OHP for shit.

Goal is to eventually do bodyweight but i've been stuck at around 80lbs for forever

Well female olympic weightlifters lift heavy. U should try starting strength. If it still doesnt work, try texas method

Is it true that man are losing testostorone and women are gaining testostorone, and for this reason women are getting physically stronger, which is why some women are able to bench 1plate and outift men now a days??

One of my biology bro's told me this.

stay scientific yo

> girls can't bench

> someone posts girl that can bench

> that's a man

/s4s/

Yeah, just watch any competition.

i see this girl at my uni gym wear a belt to bench 65 pounds and squat 115.

why do they do this

My bio bro's thesis is one this shit, basically he wants to show a trend of decreasing test for guys and increasing test for girls, he's got the guy data down from some other test data he got hold of, but the women data he needs to do himself.

I'm just asking if girls are getting stronger with guys getting weaker, since ive seen lately girls at my university gym outlifting guys in squats, and some in bench, mabye it's becuase they are women i notice them more, but i believe some of them are on steroids due to some of them being cut as fuck while squatting 2plate and benching 1plate.

And i know for a fact that cunt right there is on roids, she has to be unless she has more test than the average guy.

>gf

This is unironically the world we live in

No it's not, user was making a joke.

Not bench, but today at the gym I saw a woman squatting more than I do in the rack next to mine. I haven't lifted for long but it was still embarrassing.

How much do u squat?

So, if i'm a weak guy with a girly body that can barely bench & squat 1plate for reps, all i have to do to get stronger would be to juice like there's no tommorow and eventually i'll be benching 3plates for reps.

What type of bullshit is this? Girls can only get stronger while on roids but for guys doing the same thing is not cool?

That's bullshit. Look at this girl. Shes not on roids and she is not a pussy like you

Only the steroid using ones that look like men.

I go to a NON-powerlifting gym and we have a girl that benches 45 kg. You'd have to see it to believe it.

Not the topic, but I bench lmao 2pl8 after 10months.

You have to go back

Heres what she looks like

Ayyyyyy lmao olympians roid dumbass, PEDS and everything, high level atheletes roid user, you can stop lying to save some face.

45kg total? So the bar plus 12,5kg each side? And that's impressive for a girl?

Wew, women are pathetic.

If they roid they would look like men. Which they dont. Stop the excuses u weak pussy. Heres another 13 yr old girl who bench 240. Theres no way that shes on roids youtu.be/bxAc97K2I5M

>some women are able to bench 1plate
>outift men now a days

>bench sub 1plate
>men

I think you got something mixed up buddy.

>Different substances can't be used in different dosages

Confirmed for not having a clue what you're talking about. Shut the fuck up.

This can more likely be attributed to society being fatter and men becoming fatter as a percentage.

More fat -> Less test

>being a pussy
>implying roids make you stronger
>implying roids make women stronger
>implying you're not just a weak little bitch
>implying you just have no dedication
>implying you have no test

Get fucked fag, you have no determination whatsoever, roids don't make the difference, it's the amount of work put in that does, which apparently you don't have weak pussy

You sound like a fucking idiot and probably are considering that you believe Olympians don't roid. Go away white knight faggot

>roids don't make the difference

How can you know it's not the other way around?

Olympians don't roid because they work their asses off to get where they are, anything's possible if you have the dedication to do it, some women have more dedication than guys and that's why they get stronger than guys.

dumb fucks always reying on roids like it's some miracle medicine, just fucking lift and you'll get stronger duh.

>>Different substances can't be used in different dosages
>Get fucked fag, you have no determination whatsoever
How are these statements related in any way? Are you illiterate?

>Olympians can't possibly be roiding AND working their ass off

No

no and i don't want to

> Olympians don't roid because they work their asses off to get where they are

You have got to be trolling

>Olympians don't roid

I've only ever seen women squat relatively heavy. None can bench or deadlift for shit at my gym. I saw one girl doing two plate dl and her back looked like this.

But that isn't a lot, I also bench 40 kgs and I feel depressed after a workout because the guy next to me uses my weight as a warm-up

Usually natty female powerlifters can bench around 180-200 lbs. If you can only bench 1 plate and youre a guy then consider becoming a transgender

>tfw rep 170 on bench right now
>can only comfortably squat to depth one pl8
I hate my life desu

maybe you should squat more

Please don't tell me that your a guy

>Usually natty female powerlifters can bench around 180-200 lbs
>natty female powerlifters can bench around 180-200 lbs
>natty female powerlifters bench around 180-200 lbs
>natty female powerlifters bench 180-200 lbs
>natty
>female
>bench 180-200lbs

There is no hope in reasoning with you, you are discounting around 80% of the men population, saying that a women just has to work hard and she can bench nearly 2plates, while some guys struglle with 185lbs, she's have to be short as fuck/fat as fuck/roiding as fuck, I'm fucking done, knowing that there are idiots like you on this board makes me fucking sick.

Stop posting moeshit on fit.

Test is getting lower due to increased weight among all people and leftovers of the pill in treated water. Lots of estrogen but nobody is flushing down testosterone.

>>implying roids make you stronger

Know how I know you're a retard?

> leftovers of the pill in treated water
why is this not being addressed as a legitimate concern in the media??

Seriously, why??

I'm not, I'm just a shitty womanlet

Leave

Height, weight?
serous question

Jews

She's only lifting that because she isn't actually lifting that.... with normal range of motion she wouldn't even be moving 200

So, you're basically saying, that eventually, because this point will never be addressed due to the jews, every single male down the line in the future will have progressivly less testostorone.

Kids born in 2040 will have less test than ids born in 2020, and so on, so wouldn't that mean we would have less men?

What the fuck is the point?

extinction of the human race

5'1 127 lbs

It's because governments and people really in control would rather the people be weak and effeminate, rather than big strong and aggressive.

Hi, I'm gay too!

Ohh thank god, im a 5ft8 124lbs guy and i can incline bench 95lbs for 5x5, keep up the work yo, you have shorter leverage so it ahould be easier for you in the long run.

Hv you tried starting strength?

Are you guys in middle school?

If im you i would be a trap

Oh allright yes I'll keep trying, it's hard while cutting so I'm trying to progress slowly

I started with GSLP (mistake) but I'm already doing that workout for months, but I started without being able to lift the bar so this is progress for me. It sucks when you can't ask for someone to spot you because you don't want to bother them or look weak around them, so I just try to progress slowly.

How's old Anna Var doing? I haven't seen her in a while.

Im a 21 year old guy, that has passed as a girl due to be asked out on accident a few time when i had to clarify that i am a male.

Some guys on fit complain about be manly and wanting to be a girl, i have the oppositw problem being i look like a girl but i want to be a strong manly man.

Shit sucks yo.

Heaviest I've watched (and spotted) a woman benching in real life was 125. She tried and failed an attempt at 135 (1 rep) but claimed she could bench as much as 155.

What was her height and weight, if you remember?

I saw this one girl who mustve weighed 200lbs bench 1plate for 1rep max, it was weird.

I'd guess her around 5'6", 120 lbs? Comparatively she was one of the stronger women in the gym im my opinion.

I did totally forget this beast of a woman at the same gym, but she weighed well over 250 lbs and benched over 3 plate.

ya I call bs on 120 lifting 200

I said she weighed 120 lbs and CLAIMED to lift 155 but failed at 135, user.

My bad

Lel she sounds like a cunt

>h-heh today m-must've been an off day, I can h-hit 155
>proceeds to post a post workout pic of herself on instagram claiming she just benched 175

>be me
>new to lifting
>tall skeletor body
>see 1/2/3/4
>I should be able to squat double my bench
>injure back every time
>fucking hate squats
My bench has now surpassed my squats cuz I deloaded in an attempt to not fuck up my back

Is she natty?

I lift at a pretty raw bodybuilding gym in the rust belt

There's an obese girl who's been there for a couple years, always with a trainer who basically has her benching and deadlifting only

She benches like 2.5pl8 but she easily weighs 350lbs. She hasnt lost weight or improved aesthetically in any way, just strong as fuck now

My gf repped 135 for two reps. Pretty embarrassing for a dude but nice for a chick.

There's a power lifting chick at my gym who lifts more than me. But all of her lifts are shit like sumo. She has the widest fucking grip I've ever saw, so she has to use the "Oh shit I better rerack the weight before I kill myself" thing underneath where the bar usually goes

Nice. You should make her preggers so your offspring can be competitive power lifters.

1 pl8

Better be a trap