I just found this gem in /r/fitness

I just found this gem in /r/fitness

What the fuck is wrong with reddit?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/263541.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think reddit is just full of 12-70 year olds who are borderline retarded. Have you ever looked at r/whatisthisthing? The people there seem to have a 5th grade level of education.

Why is the reddit counterpart of every board always filled with shit opinions?

>people on Veeky Forums think their digestive tracts are 100% efficient garbage disposals
why even chew at all

Nah Veeky Forums is retarded at times as well

hey fellow redditors looks what i found on Veeky Forums

I guess it depends is your "food" a milkshake or handful of nuts.

So what's the answer

your saliva has a significant amount of breakdown enzymes. mechanical breakdown of food also increase surface area allowing easier digestion.

>"Particle size [affects the] bioaccessibility of the energy of the food that is being consumed. The more you chew, the less is lost and more is retained in the body."

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/263541.php

the only stupid person here is OP.

It will result in stomach cramps and constipation/potential bowel obstruction.

The enzyme content of saliva is not huge compared to pancreatic enzyme contribution in the digestive tract, so if they're hoping to minimize the digestion process by eliminating salivary breakdown, it won't work.

If they're hoping to make it more difficult to absorb the nutrients due to longer breakdown time, it won't be enough unless they're able to swallow more food than pretty much any esophagi can handle, and would still just be taxing their intestines due to the greater contraction demand to move the food

i've used that subreddit.

....more than once

>being so goddamn fat that you have to resort to swallowing the fifth donut you had today whole because you're already past your macros

>unironically browsing reddit

kys faget

>2016
>not inhaling whole doughnuts to lose weight

r/theredpill and r/fitness are GOAT subs tho

Lel people actually believe this? If this was the case, we wouldn't poop at all

hyenas btw poop nothing but white lumps of chalk once or twice a month

How will this information help us humans

Yeah compared to all the best trap threads high test threads and that feel threads that this board provides reddit is le shit amirite

If you discover the secret to pooping chalk, you can become a hyena.

It will have less calories in some way since it will be a defficient digestion