My first time here, I decided to do something about my body, but I dont have too much time to go to the gym...

My first time here, I decided to do something about my body, but I dont have too much time to go to the gym. I read about this 7 MINUTE WORKOUT.
well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/the-scientific-7-minute-workout/?_r=0

IS IT A MEME? Am I going to be healthier with it? I know that I wont have a perfect body fast or anything, but am I going to loook good if I do it for several months?

It will make you grow a pussy.

>but am I going to loook good if I do it for several months?
No, because there's no progressive overload. You'll lose weight, maybe, but that's it. You won't gain any significant amount of muscle, and even if you did, the program is unbalanced as hell.

Find out where in your schedule you can cut out leisure time, and go to the gym. You'll thank yourself in a year if you stick with it.

this is like asking if you could study for 7 minutes a day and get your phd by the end of the year

So where's the workout? All I see is a warmup

What do I do if all the gyms in my area are meme gyms with 80% cardio machines and 20% weight lifting area? Build my own?

thats usually how all commercial gyms are.....

I guess it's better then literally doing nothing, but 7 min is a joke. My routine which I think is pretty "relaxed" is always at least an hour, starting with 15 min of rowing.

Make time. Start with at least a 20 min routine and work your way up. Its called working out for a reason. It's meant to challenge your body, if you aren't then you're just cheating yourself and wasting your time.

Ok so what do I do?

Lift in the 20% area

Since Im a newfag here, I will try to ask anything I can on this thread and thats it.

How much time do I need to go to the gym? How many hours and how many times per week to see a progress? How much time am I going to watch any progress?

I went to a gym some years ago, it was pretty hard since I dont know what the fuck to do since there are no trainers or anything for you if you are not a girl. Also IM shy as fuck and I feel bad around people.

enjoy staying DYEL tier and doing the bare minimum for "exercise"

>crunches
its a meme alright

Not enough time to wait. My workouts would take twice the time waiting on people when I last went.

>Progressive
>Overload
pick two

>How much time do I need to go to the gym?
You should be able to complete a fullbody workout routine in less than an hour. If you want to add cardio, it'll probably be something like 60-90 minutes.

>How many hours and how many times per week to see a progress?
As a newbie, three times a week will get you lots of progress, assuming you follow a good routine.

>How much time am I going to watch any progress?
I don't understand what you're asking here.

If you're uncertain about what to do, find a beginner's routine(in the sticky), and do research on exercise form.

Depends on your level. My workouts are typically an hour and 10 min or so. Try and shoot for at least 30min if your just starting out.

I read the sticky, but I find really hard to understand how Im gonna know if Im doing it right and not fucking up my body since every gym I went (Im from Bolivia) have trainers that doesnt give a fuck about you unless you are a hot chick or a cute gay.

That's why you need to research form. If you progress on lifts without getting pain anywhere, there's a good chance you're doing it right.
If trainers don't give a fuck, then don't rely on them for anything.

>IS IT A MEME?
No, but it's REALLY light exercise

>Am I going to be healthier with it?
Definitely healthier than spending all day sitting but replacing this workout with an actual routine, even a 20 minutes one would be a FAR better choice
>am I going to loook good if I do it for several months?
Hahahaha, no. This is very light training limited by bodyweight with very light cardio.

If you want to look good work on an actual routine. Also, diet is the most important factor

> How much time am I going to watch any progress?
Progress is slow and almost impossible to notice if you look for it after every workout. Try to get that mentality out of your head if you really want to get fit because many people give up after not seeing progress after their first workout.

Thank you all for the answers. As I say Im really interested in getting healthier and looking good. I dont have too much time but Im gonna try.

One last question, is it possible to control "type of body" I want to have? I want to look thin with muscles, somehow like pic related, I dont want to looking HUGE like The Rock or Jonh Cena. Whats the main difference between the workout to get different type of bodies?