Who else /sweat/ here?

Who else /sweat/ here?
No matter what I'm doing, and no matter the temperature, I always end up with huge sweat stains under my arms. Any time I walk to class or if I'm just sitting around playing vidya, I always end up sweating under my arms.
Does anyone else experience this? I use antiperspirant, but it seems to not help much. Any idea what my problem is? I'm not overwight either, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Bumping

Drinking enough water?

Used to bother me a lot during puberty made me really self concious.
Used over the counter anti perspirant for a while helped a bit

I drink a good amount of water usually, probably about a half gallon a day. That's what I was thinking about doing, but I was hoping the solution would be something I'm doing incorrectly so I wouldn't have to get over the counter stuff.

That is the amount of water i drink per hour while lifting in winter, step up your water game

Chronic armpit sweater here.

Drinking over a gallon of water a day made it worse, plus I had to leave my desk every 20 minutes for a piss.

Wear an underarmor vest.

Had the same problem when I was younger, started using a strong antiperspirant when I was about 18 (the kind you apply like once a week), worked like a charm and I've never had to think about it again as long as I keep applying it. Nowadays I probably only apply it every second week or so, and I never wear deodorant etc. It's a really easy problem to solve, tbqh.

Trust me get over the counter stuff or else it will really eat away at your confidence

I have it too, it's called hyperhidrosis. Been dealing with it for 6 years, in Florida at that. Let me give you all the tips I can:

>wear white shirts whenever possible
>drink a gallon of water a day minimum
>try to shower 2x a day in cool water (NO HOT SHOWERS YOU'LL START SWEATING AS SOON AS YOU GET OUT OF THE SHOWER)
>buy prescription strength antiperspirant on Amazon, use nightly before bed
>bring regular antiperspirant and an extra white t shirt with you at all times
>wear an undershirt
>for the days where you are gonna have pictures taken and absolutely can't afford pit stains (like a party or a date), wear a Thompson Tee (Google it, they're $25 each, magnificent investment)
>keep stress/anxiety down to a minimum
I hope I helped you out user. I was very depressed in my late teens over my sweat but I have pretty much mastered it now.

Good tips user, I'll look into your recommendations
So it looks like over the counter antiperspirant is the best idea. Is it relatively inexpensive, or does it cost a bit extra then regular store bought deodeoant?

This

Also adding:
Caffeine, nicotine, and other stimulants can exasperate the problem. If you smoke, quit. Also try to cut back on your caffeine intake.

Driclor

That stuff works

going to sound like a vegan plug, but it used to be a problem for me as well.. stopped eating meat and it went away

I drink a lot of coffee, so that may have something to do with it. Thanks user
No

yeah, it did

I have a different problem

My Hands are ALWAYS sweaty, oily and fatty and its been bothering me for quite some time now. I kind of developed ocd for washing hands because of it.
I'm so jealous of people who don't have it

My phone screen is always fatty everything I basically use and touch gets very fatty It is extremely annoying

(I don't eat chips or any fat full things for that matter)

Please help

try having a sweaty ass, i always look like i pissed/shat myself unless it's -5°C outside. it's fucking horrible during summer

I'm guessing it's something similar to what's going on with me, except in a different location. I'd say jus try the tips that other anons have given; they could help with your problems as well.

I'm My hyperhidrosis also affects my hands and feet. The only tips I have for that are to rinse your hands off several times a day. Using my phone in the Florida summer is a bitch.

my hand are so sweaty I can only deadlift overhand like 250 pounds, any more and my hands just slip (no it's not grip strength, if I use gloves or chalk I can go up a lot more)

Op, get sweakblock wipes off amazon. Apply once a week. Only thing i have found that works. Better than the daily antiperspirants.

Jesus you're really similar to me, my double overhand gives out at 265 purely because of sweat.

I don't compete or anything so it's not an issue but man is it annoying

>sweat profusely
>years of using clinical gilette deodorant
>works somewhat but leaves stains on tshirts
>chemicals
>see utube vids on *natural* products
>use lemon/lime juice in a $1 spray bottle
>"this shit won't work
>spray in the morning
>work construction
>no smell
>ask co-workers
>can't smell anything

I'm sold.

it's bad enough hookgrip doesnt work because of the sweat and LMAO manlet hands

shave your pits, nigga
>no homo

keep bottle in the fridge as well. shit works

Wow, I might have to look into this. Sounds pretty memey, but if it works it works

I sweat like crazy under any kind of strain, used to be really self conscious about it especially while fucking, but turns out chicks kinda dig it. Just make sure you shower often so that it doesn't start stinking you up too bad.
Can't help with when you're sitting still and getting pit stains though, sorry.

men normall don't have to deal with shaving their pits but do not, DO NOT spray after shaving armpits.

>but dat sting doe
how else will I know that it's working?

drysol is the key

cured me from this shit forever, the inventor should get a nobel prize desu

If you guys want to actually stop sweating, buy this, it's available on amazon. If it doesnt give you the results you want, you just reapply it the next day right after until it works, which it will.

Where do I buy drysol from?

>sweat profusely even with antiperspirant
>don't really want to use chemicals that don't work anyway
>switch to all natural deodorant
>shave my pits
>sweating drasticly decreased
I do still sweat profusely during physical exercise but I don't mind that. And starting to shave my pits was probably one of the best decisions I've made in ages. It's so much comfier and takes like half a minute in shower every few days.

>tfw sweaty back
I live in the tropics but even at low activity periods I sweat too much