Working at GNC, not doing a damn thing. Ask me anything. I hate this place as much as everyone else

Working at GNC, not doing a damn thing. Ask me anything. I hate this place as much as everyone else.

You ever convince someone they should take the tea extract they're getting for their cleanse and apply it via enema?

i got one: how about you fuck off? faggot.

How the fuck do people still fall for these supplement shills?

Do you get any kind of discount?

Even with a discount, I get the feeling it's still not enough to make up the how much cheaper the products are elsewhere.

Haha I usually tell people straight up that the tea is bullshit.
They don't fall for anything. There are just tons of lazy people who want a shortcut. They'd rather risk wasting money than put in hard work.

The discount is why I'm here lol plus I get to try pretty much everything in the store at one point or another. It's got it's perks.

do you even lift?

Every day.

alright, real question. in your opinion, what are the few products that your store sells that actually work?

Use head and shoulders you dandruffy fuck. Also you have a job where you can fuck around and shitpost. what are you complaining about you fat bearded faggot

>I get to try pretty much everything in the store at one point or another.

d... do any of the test boosters work?

The shaker cups

Gold standard protein and the GNC 100% Gold Advanced protein are literally the same thing and the best thing in here. Jym's pre workout is great. Fish oil. Creatine monohydrate. That's about everything that I'd spend money on. And the shakers lol

Why does your store insist on literally locking away the fucking real supplements as if they're the only thing worth stealing?

Also whats the fucking point in having prices on shit if it's always more convenient to sign up for a GNC membership and you ALWAYS save money if you sign up and buy something that day?

Fucking literally pisses me off, why not just discount some shit and maybe I'll come back once in a while vs holding a knife to my gains and telling me it's cheaper to sign up

I literally haven't had a customer in an hour and ten mins. So it's pretty chill. Some older people like the ones with d aspartic acid and dhea. I doubt they actually raise test enough in someone who's 20-30. I've taken a few and they do raise libido quite a bit.

I see... I-I was asking for a friend is all haha...

The locked up stuff is just to make it look more impressive. The boxes at mine aren't even actually locked. And were getting rid of the gold card. It'll be like a points reward system and there will be one set price for everything.

Ayyy bruh where you at? NC store here. Can't believe they're getting rid of the gold card.

What does "your friend" need a test booster for?

Chilling in Texas bro. I'm kind of glad honestly. The gold card price makes it a little more confusing for everyone.

Tru, manager said today that they're sending $15 off coupons to GC members as a "big sorry"

If I walked in and asked for a supp to get my dick hard, what would you give me?
>inb4 handjob

> [email protected]

hope yongbae isn't your boss :-)

>yung bae

im 6'1 260lbs on a ton of gear and i cant even get a job at a shitty supplement store such as gnc. I actually know shit when it comes to supplements and working out unlike the typical 160lb non liter that works at a supplement store

What the fuck am i doing wrong to not get hired?

What name has a bigger impact for a fitness brand?

*Elevate
*Bind
*Lyinx

He's not, he's a customer who wanted to order something.
In my experience nitric oxide boosters are good for that. Anything with a ton of arginine or citrulline will do the trick. I've also heard that Cavalier's sexual health support works really well, but I haven't tried it myself.

Being able to talk through an interview>on gear

I got hired because some of my gym buddies worked here and they needed another employee. They recommended me to their manager and she hired me. If you come in and show that you're knowledgeable about supplements AND they are actively looking for someone to hire, you should be good.

Why did GNC stop selling Jack3d? The manufacturer still sells it but just not through GNC. I remember buying a tub of it a year ago. What happened?

Because of the ((FDA)) warning about DMAA

Ah, I see. Still weird to think about it because Jack3d was a well known and popular pre-workout. Last time I walked into a GNC, which was about 2 weeks ago, I saw brands that aren't that popular, like GHOST. There was even a whole shelf stocked with Rich Piana's supplement line... That really surprised me.

Some stores are franchise owned, they can sell whatever weird shit they want such as piano man supplement

they don't want to hire some turbo obese power lifting autist...

pick one

The ghost pre workout is actually really good. I haven't tried their protein yet though.

but these are gooks, they are nips

I'll have to give it a try. I've been a fan of Maxx Chewning and he advertises it on his channel and I try not to cave in, but this time I may have to. What flavor do you recommend?

wya faggot, i'm in the fort worth area by western center, and 377

They had a blue and red flavor. The blue one tasted like Nerds and the red tasted like bubble gum. Both great. But they are formulating the flavors right now and making a Warheads one. Can't wait to try it!

Where at homie I'm at fort hood

is creatine legit

Ay I'm at fort hood. Although I don't work for gnc

What brigade?

Raleigh by chance?

Why don't you work at Vitamin Shoppe?

I LOOOVVVEEE VITAMIN SHOPPE

>vitamin shoppe confirmed for great by pents

Post shirtless slut,