Will getting an engineering degree make me a low-test beta nu-male and kill my gains...

Will getting an engineering degree make me a low-test beta nu-male and kill my gains? The only thing I've always been interested in my life is tech and science, other than fitness and music. I have NEVER seen a fit engineer and I feel like I'll end looking like pic related. Any high-test engineers here? :(

i just dropped out and my test has gone through the roof

>I have NEVER seen a fit engineer
Where the fuck are you at? I see a fair number of frat bros and guys who clearly lift in my classes. They don't outnumber the cucks, but I see lifters in my engineering courses much more than I do in my gen eds and performing arts ones

Mind you, I am not studying engineering yet but it's the only appealing career for me. How is your social life? Do you have time to fit?

Go fuck yourself you bastard

>How is your social life?
I'm content with it, but my friends don't come from my engineering courses.

>Do you have time to fit?
I'm assuming you mean lift, and yes. 6 hours a week is not that big a time sink

both can be done at same time, but it will be hard finding time for a qtp2t
>pick your poison
>not gonna t.

People in all professions lift.

Work hours is what you need to be concerned about. It's hard to keep a routine if you're sitting at a desk for 12 hours in a day because it's crunch time.

nice seeing nu-male's sky somehow made it to Veeky Forums

not engineer, but you want to see the dietician students. It's like they've never seen a gym, even in passion.

>unironically ironic
>in 2016

My gf is a chemical engineer. I'm in the humanities. Both getting our PhDs. From what I can tell, the engineers like to lift, but theyre not super into breaking PRS, they jsut liek exercising.

You know, like normal people.

>engineering is so hard bruh!!!
>you'll never have a social life!!!
>you need a 190+ IQ to be an engineer!!!
All reddit memes. I was scared about this then I realized managing my time and doing all the work at morning left me with shitload of free time. Also it's not that hard unless you're a literal retard and never study.
Managing. Time. Do that and you'll be fine.

>literally zero arm

lmao. how?

There are some good people in engineering, and you'll find some of them lift, but mostly just to be in shape, no "muh aesthetics."

But do be prepared to hate 90% of the people in your field. And I mean really fucking loathe them.

ITS YOU CAN DO ANYRHING YOU WANT***** AND PROCEDURAL GENERATION WITH MULTIPLAYER ******

engineering is a man's job, OP
ever met guys from mechanical engineering courses? those guys are hightest and i doubt half of them lift

Sure, about the same proportion of engineers lift as non-technical people, among those I know. I'd guess about 20% just out of university, down to about 5% into their 40s and 50s.

It doesn't take so long that you can't work an engineering job.

Do what you like.

Me and my engineer buddies kickin' it

>mfw an engineer is near me

>Should I drop out of school just so I can focus on having a bodytype which impresses homosexual NEETS on a Vietmanese claymation imageboard?
Sometimes I really wonder what's wrong with some of the people that post here.

>guys who clearly lift in my classes
Then they'll graduate, get into the industry and realise they don't have the time to lift anymore.

Every engineer Ive ever met has been awkward, nerdy, definetely low test. That being said they arent nu male, more of the alt right crowd.

That includes civil, electrical, chemical, and mechanical

as an engineer i can confirm this

>Then they'll graduate, get into the industry and realise they don't have the time to lift anymore.
This is not unique to engineers

My roommate's a CompE major with great grades.

He's a bernout who spends at least 8 hours a week playing video games that could be spent at the gym. So yes, you will have time to lift. Just try not to get (((indoctrinated))) at your University.

Pretty sure NASA send engineers into space. Astronauts have to be fit as fuck.

Saying "I don't want to study engineering because I'll be a weak pasty nerd" is like a girl saying "I don't want to lift weights, I'll get all bulky like those gross women bodybuilders".

Assuming this isn't a meme post. My engineering school had by far the most jacked/dedicated gym population that I've been to barring power lifting gyms. That includes a couple of normal universities(Penn State, Pitt, UGA).

In college odds are if you want to have a good social life you'll probably have to find friends outside of engineering. There are a bunch of awesome people but engineers that go out regularly in college are few and far between.