Where can you meet some sluts?

> 21
> you're fit enough
> no (CLOSE) friends
> you only lift, go to school, and come home and jerk off to rule34 comics.

You're tired of this cycle and you wanna meet some sluts. Tinder ain't working out, so where you gonna meet these sloots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

college bars

Group activities/hobbies

where am I from?

if tinder isn't working out maybe there's no hope for you t b h familia

>you're fit enough
You're never fit enough.

job

looks like the right one has another pair of tits below the first one

Well those sluts were at a musical festival or rave. Go there with some MDMA, get em nice and fucked up, then you can find some easy poon tang.

Tinder is the easiest place to meet sluts just fake a personality online and try not to drop your spaghetti when you meet up and that's it.

Different guy, but I've always avoided Tinder because I heard it links up with facebook or your phone number or some shit and I also don't like the idea of uploading photos of myself because muh paranoia.

Is there some way around the facebook/phone number shit? If there is, I might consider saying fuck it and doing it anyway

make a fake facebook, this shit isn't hard

No, you connect to Tinder using your Facebook profile.

You can upload pictures from your gallery, but for the most part, no one is gonna stalk you on Tinder because who gives a fuck about you?

No one knows anything from your profile except your first name and mutual friends/likes.

Yeah, but do the pictures get uploaded to Tinder or facebook?

Because, in the end, I have to put up pictures of myself

Yea Tinder is the way to go. I recently broke up and hoped back on it and after maybe 12 matches I had two dates already set up. Just have some non aspie bio and photos

fucking autist you'll never get anywhere with girls anyway so dont even bother

you upload the pics from your phone on tinder, the only thing it uses from fb is your interests/age/name

you don't have to put up pics of yourself

for example, i use pics of better looking guys or just pics of abs sometimes and still get laid, cus when a girl is ready to fuck she doesn't usually care what you look like

I've been swiping right for over 3 days and got only single match which was removed by the girl a few minutes later after I swiped her

same luck bro and i'm 6'1 with ottermode physique

I'm 6'0 with ottermode body and definitely not an ugly face but looks like the game requires some sick photo skills and special description. I don't want to play these stupid games

you can make private albums on facebook fyi, for the pics you wana put up.

It's what I do (not that I have like dick pics or anything but you get why)

from small towns? I guarantee if you lived near a college or in a city you'd get shit loads

same that's why i'm just gonna pay a hooker for a blowjob

i live near a college, it's a community college and i live near atlanta still no luck

No, I live in Austin, TX and it's very young city with a major university in it

Nah, sex is overrated and not worth going down to prostitutes

you're doing something wrong man

if i was in austin i'd be drowning in pussy

Probably. That's why I said
>looks like the game requires some sick photo skills and special description. I don't want to play these stupid games

You probably have shitty pictures get a girl to take some of you with instragram filters n shit

Sure thing, mate, at least you're good at projecting.

Does it look weird if I have no interests on it? What's the consensus on using a fake name?

That's what I was thinking, but I also don't particularly want it tied to my actual account

Get a picture of you with a dog. Get a picture of you hiking. Get a picture of you with friends. Get a picture or two of you being goofy

then put something witty, funny, or just informative about you in the bio and you're good. That's the formula for success.

If you want to play easy mode, I just put that I'm in medical school and I suddenly get tons of matches

no it doesn't, just 3-4 pics and a short description like your height

can you post your pics/profile? we could tell you what you're doing wrong

fucking kys you fucking manlet beta fat ugly piece of shit

Now just aim yourself at a movie screen and you'll have a job for life, fag

i use a fake name/fake age just in case i meet a crazy, and i've met a couple of crazies so its worked out well

you aren't trying to find a soul mate, just trying to find a one night stand or fwb

grow a pair and post a picture of yourself online you sperg

I have pics of me on a top of a mountain, canoeing, on my bike next to the city's landmark, close face shot and a full body pic at a beach.
My description is quite brief but I don't like self-descriptions.
>All about meeting new people to chat and hang out with.
>Can tell at least 3 things you never heard of.

I think you can also use instagram pics now too, although I'm not 100% sure. Might feel more "secure" than FB though

>it's the hairline

I know. It's a bitch to get any decent looking haircut with my shitty hairline and thinning hair. I'm 28 soon so it's getting only worse

Doesnt look like your profile is very eye catching. Probably your problem. In big cities there are infinite matches, so you really need to distinguish yourself

looks good, change your description though, that's too corny

look up good descriptions on google

You might look better with a shaved head.

You look 40 years old senpai

Veeky Forums: where everyone either has a girlfriend or has no problem getting tons of matches on tinder, fuck tons of sluts, etc

even though tinder is notoriously difficult for guys because of how its an 80/20 ratio guys to girls, not for guys on fit

I'd rather quit the Tinder game. I don't need so much hassle just for sluts

i personally fucked 80+ girls on tinder but i live in NYC where it's 60% women to 40% men so a lot like shooting fish in a barrel

it depends on where you are

I'm well aware of my slav genetics.
I had plenty of women back home, but barely any interest from women in America

Yeah, I know, that's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure if there was any rules about that. I'm just getting sick of going out, so I figured I'd try widen the field a bit while simultaneously reducing the amount of effort I have to put in.

Bruh, this may be Veeky Forums, but it's still Veeky Forums. I'm not about that gay shit

Alright but how do you find NOT sluts? I want an 8.5/10 nice far right leaning housewife type who supports all of my stupid ambitions.

>fucked 80+ girls on tinder
>thinks any hookup app would have even 50/50 men to women, let alone a majority women

uh huh sure thing buddy

Go to a decent church, user.

there's a ton of gays in nyc, grindr is more popular than tinder

but yeah, i've fucked anything from 3/10s to 9/10s over a 2 year span, had tens of thousands of matches and my success rate is like 1% so i got rejected 99% of the time

i'm just a determined sex addict

here is what you should put in a tinder profile

first picture: smiling profile or upper body photo of you smiling, NOT taken by you or at least doesnt look like it's taken by you (use timer on phone camera)
second picture: can be the same, or a picture of you at the beach or some other reason where it isn't weird to have your shirt off
third picture: same as either of the previous two, or a picture with a cute animal and you smiling

bio:
one line with college/ graduating year (if applicable)
one line with occupation (if applicable)
one funny, light hearted line
examples:
"you and me baby aint nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channe"
OR
1-2 lines about some of your INTERESTING hobbies (hiking, sailing, NOT lifting, NOT hunting unless in the south, rockclimbing, etc. Something it is impossible to dislike

bing bang boom, if you are attractive and the photos are good quality you will be good to go

youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

How do I know the church is decent? What do I look for?

Protestant and >90% white

Thanks for the tip, does it work for MILFs too?

>tfw 25 year old kissless virgin, never even been on a date
>very ugly, also don't have friends so would have no chance on tinder since i have no value
>wish i could just have a chance to even talk to girls on tinder to see what works and what doesnt and how autistic i come off on there, even if it required using fake photos

i wouldnt even want some ultra chad's photos. just some average guy

>i wouldnt even want some ultra chad's photos. just some average guy
You need to be a turbochad to have success with women on dating sites

dont know senpai im ugly and a virgin :^)

that's absolutely not what i've seen on fit and reddit's tinder board. everyone here and ther are average guys who slays pussy on tinder

yuck; I hate what sexual liberation has done to women

they hve the audacity to think we go around slapping their asses and rating them from 1-10 or whatever.

>21

Getting a bit old for the clubbing scene, you should have got your partying done with already

I actually lost my virginity at 21 by installing tinder.

>be me a month ago
>had only had one tinder date in the past, short girl who got mad at me for joking about autism
>decide to try tinder again
>get another shortie
>we get food, conversation is awkward but she digs me
>go to mall, hold hands
>I drive her back to her place
>while in car, we make out
>feel her tits, finger her
>she jerks me off
>2 days later we fuck

we're all gonna make it brahs, no matter how ugly you are we're all gonna make it.

This.

You don't need to be that good looking to do well on online dating.

I am living fucking proof.

And it's not even like I am desperate enough to fuck """"thicc"'" or """"high test"""" girls.

If you're into fat girls and fat girls reject you, you srs need to fix your fucking shit.

The guys that whine about tinder OKC being impossible to use

1. Never tried it

2. Are even more autistic than I am

3. Are extremely fat. Like obese. SInce I started lifting I'm not turbo piggy tier anymore, but I'm still fat, and even at 22.5% bf I slayed. Right now 15%.

This """""only chad can online dating"""" shit is a total 100% complete fucking meme by guys with serious issues that couldn't get anywhere.

Pic related guy hoppd on tinder, got no results,then he logged onto fit and writes "Only male models can get laid from online dating"

5'9 manlet ottermode. Got 3 girls last month and hooking back up with the second one for Christmas and New years if no plans change

Not everyone is aiming for perfect 12/10s

I remember the car story I think, post the rest

Gotta be honest, not true. I have absolutely no trouble getting tinder bitches or college chicks and I look average as fuck. I went from 250 to 205 now, but outside of that I don't have any significant muscle mass atm.

What attracts women first and foremost is your attitude. Do you have a sense of self worth? Are you funny? Are you confident? 9/10 times these are what will get you in a girls good graces, not how many plates you can move.

It really has ruined a lot of them.

Very few guys have what I'd call game. Most people just lie to get girls into bed and that's what you should do.

Not that guy but I know his feels. Those feels are real Ninja feels. You're never doxxing Ninja guys like us. Pleb like you can't understand that.

I can't believe there are people on this board that think personality really makes some fucking difference on dating sites. You ever watch girls go on tinder? They briefly scroll down to the bio for like 1 second at max just so their friends don't think they're completely shallow. Did you guys ever read the story of beta chad? It's all about looks, that's all it's ever about. Having a good personality isn't hard. Just try to be an entertaining person without acting autistic. There's no special formula you need to apply.

England, Germany