What's a good mg of test for a first cycle

What's a good mg of test for a first cycle

350mg/week and also post this in fraud next time

bout five hunned

500mg is the standard.

I would but it's always some trip fags having blogs about none lifting stuff

What about VAR for a first cycle@30mg?

60 - 80 mg

I want to do as low a dose as possible I have a kidney problem don't want to end up in hemodialysis

Does it need PCT? A friend of mine said he had no collaterals and didn't need it.

How does one get their test checked? I'm afraid that I'll have a whole fucking grocery list of stuff I want checked: Allergy test because I had an allergic reaction to a damn banana when I've never had one before; Diabetes test because I pee like ten fucking times a day and it's in my genes; and I want my test looked at.

Fuckin a.

Just go to a doctor and ask for those tests

>I have a kidney problem
jesus christ man re-prioritize before you zyzz yourself

I've been doing anavar only for a month now 80 mg a day everyone says not to do it alone but fuck it I wanted to try it but honestly I haven't seen much difference and yea I'm gonna run pct to be safe

How fucking insecure are you that youre willing to pin test in your ass even though you have internal organ issues?

It's my only hope of ever make it.
My kidney function is @ 85% more or less

You are dumb.

If youre never going to compete in prefessional body building there is ZERO reason to ever use steroids. Theyre temporary gains that you will always be chasing. You have actual health risks that may or may not worsen. Not to mention that theyre fucking pricey. Seriously dude, roids arent the answer

I'm bananas

who the fuck are you to decide whether someone using steroids needs to compete? keep coping and enjoy your 2lbs of muscle/year

also roids are cheaper than that protein tub you keep chugging dreaming of gains.

also barely/zero health risks unless you're abusing steroids and even then its manageable, see >Arnold who used to pop dbols as candy
stop spreading misinformation

Just started test c. Tomorrow will be 5th injection. 400mg a week. I feel a little hornier and today was my first day lifting heavier than ever before.

So when will I start to notice the gains?

What if they ask why?

I think he meant this specific poster. There is no reason for him specifically to use them when he has health issues.

Anavar will shut you down, that is if you have real anavar not underdosed shit or winny. Worst case senario you get dbol instead of var. You have to pin test with var even if its just 100mg. Have fun fucking up your endocrine system, test is the cheapest steroid.

Test cyp has a short ester, in my experience youll feel it in the 2nd week with libido going thru the roof, 3rd week youll get libido plus recovery and it gets better from there. Gl mate