What's your gymbro like Veeky Forums?

What's your gymbro like Veeky Forums?
Can he or she out lift you?
How'd you meet?

Are you the big spoon or little spoon?

He's my younger brother
Dad taught me to lift, and now I'm teaching him
Sadly he's slipping into depression, we went from 5-6 days a week to 1-2 days a week and I can hardly get him to leave the house or eat

>First day; Sign up a year long gym membership as the cutie receptionist says good luck, "yo-u too" reluctantly leaves each other's mouth, It had begun.
>Awkwardly eye what Gymbro is up to and if he's doing lifts right not knowing myself, we look down when we pass each other with Skelly shame.
>Set up a time to get to the gym and leave with a fuel efficient carpool, listen to "WORK WORK WORK" on the radio back home with no talk otherwise.
>Don't kiss him goodbye.

>First week;
>Arrive at the gym and Screech "hi" to the deception reception receptionist.
>start seeing other familiar faces at the gym, small confident pats on the back while we bench 90 pounds.
>meet up at the gym desk at a designated time to evacuate, talk about the newest vidya games coming out as we leave.

>First month:
>Past the receptionist with level 32 evasiveness.
>Others noticed the gym bro relationship and respect it, longing for such a connection.
>Casually walk around the gym doing normal routine alternating with Gymbro as we switch stations.
>Last 5 minutes you to spot each other on the bench (without cleaning sweat) and leave 2 minutes late. Play gym songs on the ride home to stay pumped and talk about gained weight.

>Third month:
>Piggyback each other into the gym and wave in unison to the receptionist.
>Got to get some cardio up in here, start cartwheeling everywhere moving about the gym.
>notice a new skelly using free weights in the corner, Gymbro and I eat him to get strength as he was not in a pack.
>Extend gym time to 1 hour and a half to catch other skelly's for nutrition, hum some love songs on the way back home

OP is fag

>6 month;
>Cartwheel into the gym holding hands. Flipping off the receptionist as we drive by.
>Pile of bones surrounding the free weights, and a 2 foot deep trench covering the only stations we've used this year.
>Others don't show up anymore in fear of being consumed
>Get matching bench press beds next to each other in order to observe each other's form.
>leave gym holding hands so fingers don't take away blood from gains.

>1 year+
>69 crab walk into the gym. Tell the receptionist to have a good workout "you to-o" she stutters as her ovaries explode.
>All the machines are decorated with Fallen Skelly bones to passively soak the aura of testosterone.
>Avery exercises 1 Gym Bro lifting the other, as the one being lifted is doing another other exercise, Tower of Natty as the locals call it
>Squat goes from ass to grass to ass to dick, Benching turns to Clenching, and Deadlifting turns to Deadfisting.
>walk out the gym content and slap Gymbro on the ass. "no homo" I mutter
>Ride each other home.

I don't know man I love having a gymbro.

so tired of you faggots forcing your gay shit into every aspect of culture

They keep flaking

At least just spot me you discipline-derived shitters

>tfw twink will never be gym bro
>tfw forever alone

>getting mad at straight guys making gay jokes
>while making a gay joke
?

its not "ironic" anymore

i want fags to go away

Can you identify said fags?

My old gym b-bro was a needy bitch who'd spam my facebook if I didn't show up to the gym and countless meme's and actually get butthurt about it.

But desu I miss the guy. He did lift more then me, he was older then me, he taught me a lot of shit, and he was a good guy.

I quit the gym for a year and a half, he stayed and made some pretty impressive gains. I haven't ran into him for awhile since our friendship kind of ended but I'm mirin' now.

moral of the story. Don't be a faggot and ditch your gym bro, even if he's a needy. If I would have stayed lifting with him I would have made some insane gains.

>current bro
tried to kill himself earlier this year, now, hes at a 2 pl8 squat and gaining, lost 15 pounds and slaying pussy, no joke, kids got it going on, stronger than him though
old gym bros
>literal bro
all he does is lift, hes 17 and pushing a near 5 pl8 dead and 4 pl8 squat
>wrestler bro from school
got locked up on like 8 charges, posted 400k bail, would often lift on acid, x, drunk, fun kid, i was stronger but pound for pound he slayed me
>mexican bro
pretty chill guy. stole a minivan, weighed about 30, 40 pounds more than me, was stronger, nice guy, think he got arrested for no insurance/no license plate
>skater bro
had lifted before, i was stronger but pound for pound killed me, kept smoking too much before lifts though and would literally bench and spew a fucking manifesto about life, was in jail last i heard
>football bro
outweighed me by 50 pounds and way stronger upper body, super chill guy, couldnt squat/dead as much as me, respected me for it, got arrested 3 times last year, now works 80-100 hours a week and lives an hour away
all in all pretty fun times

But are you big spoon or little spoon

>used to go to highschool with him before becoming gymbros
>always talking about online fit culture, memes
>he used to be a flabby beta
>start lifting around the same time
>i quit
>he keeps lifting
>school starts after summer break
>i'm still a skeleton dyel
>he's huge
>hear people talking about him
>he gained crazy respect from everyone
>everyone be mirin him
>tfw i regret quitting at that time and the regret kills me every day

It's been years and I can't get over this, fit

start lifting and stop being a bitch. in 2 years you'll be huge

Fuck off back to /pol/ if you don't want to see gay shit on a board about worshipping and admiring photos of half naked men.

Look in a fucking silverware drawer. All the spoons are sorted by the same size.

kek'd

If OPs pic got you into this thread then I have some news for you user

I lift, he does calisthenics
>We do calisthenics together
>I'm far better at pull movements
>He's better at push
>About the same in legs
>He's fucking massive and shredded
>I'm just about out of DYEL mode
>I really love cardio and have pretty good endurance
>He starts running and within 5 weeks he's doing 14km runs
>This fucking guy

>69 crab walk

Oh to be young again....

>tried to kill himself
>locked up on 8 charges
>stole a minivan

Christ, where are you from... East LA? Get some new friends breh.

nah man indiana!
its nice here i promise