What the fuck is this for...

What the fuck is this for? I tried using it for big curls but I fucked up my forearms and had to take a rest off anything forearm related for three days.

Help please? Is my form fucked up?

Bump

The EZ bar is made to avoid wrist and forearm injury.

>WTF did you do?

That's an EZ Curl Bar, the bar made specifically for curling

I grabbed it by the 45 degree section. Like, a 45 degree angle with my wrists and I curl upwards.

It fucks me up.

Ah, I was used to doing super close-to-chest curls with a straight bar. Maybe I should do them further away like this?

Try lower weight. Maybe the angle is awkward to you.

I fucked up my back doing wall curls with that thing.

quick retard question. How much does just a standard ez curl bar weigh?

i usually just assume 15 pounds

That the hilt of a curlbar spear, used mainly for working your body while defending your home gym from burglars and gains goblins.

This dumb bar is the only thing available to me, and I can usually do like 60lbs with each hand curling.

I tried 125 with this thing for a few workout days and I fucked myself up.

Is there like, a proper form I should know about?

Why the ass did you buy an EZ bar instead of an oly barbell?

10-15 unless it's "hollow" also could just be super autistic and find out by using the scale in your gym

I honestly don't count the weight of the EZ bar. I get conflicting answers online, and my uni gym has like 4 different ones that may or may not weigh the same

I didn't buy it. I live in a pretty nice apartment and they have a gym in the building. But this is the only freeweight bullshit they have for bars.

Buy an oly bar then or better yet a gym membership. They aren't that expensive and you will get far more gainz.

Sheeeiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt. I guess. I was hoping there would be some magic bullshit from more experienced lifters.

Thanks though for the advice.

Really you can't expect any actual results from an EZ bar alone unless you want to train only arms. Heck, you'd be better off doing calisthenics for that matter.

>Truth hurts mang.

8 kg

I've been using it for Biceps alone for like, 3 weeks. It works but it's fucking gay. I'll figure this shit out. I'll just buy a real bar and 'donate it' for my time as a tenant. AKA just leave it in the gym. Nobody here uses the gym anyways I don't think somebody will steal a bar and I don't wanna be an fag carrying a bar every other day.

but straight bar hits your biceps harder

>titfuck pecs

My forearms hurt like shit for the first couple weeks of using an EZ bar for curls. Same with my workout partner. We just kept going and it went away. Maybe try to drop your weight and squeeze the reps out more until your body acclimates.

my gym has fixed weight ez bars going up in increments of 5kg, i like it better than the regular fixed bars anyway