When you spot a bulk bro

>when you spot a bulk bro

everday after gym i go down to the supermarket and get 4 of these milk smoothy drinks with 35g of protein each in them. the checkout whore always gives the same look everyday like i am comminting some crime but what she doesnt know is i makin big gains

lol that is autistic, but alot of protein how mcuh milliletres per drink?

such a waste of money. take your chicken breast, add a half cup of cooked rice, and a cup of milk, throw it in a blender, and drink it. there u go and it costs like $0.75 per shake

425ml per drink, also it is manufactured in my city so its always fresh AF and cheap too. like 2.50 each.

I used to have one of those and a cliff bar before work after the gym. Shit was disgusting but whatever

fuck off poorfag

swear to god this is me.... This is at UT austin right? I was just buying my core power for the week man gotta use up them dine in dollars

also the odds of you being that connor douche from youtube are very high because ive seen him here (jester city market) several times

Based on those jeans, yeah probably somewhere in Texas

Kek yeah, you were pretty big and strong

Y-you too

512 autists represent!

I remember freshman meal plans

freshman year at OSU I took my lifts to the next level eating 4 square meals a day

Checking in but very glad I don't actually know any of you lol. I don't want to meet a Veeky Forumsizen in real life.

vanilla is trash, chocolate is the damn goat

I was just about to say it looks like the store on the first floor of Jester

>Friday's mozzarella sticks

Bulk bro indeed.

why not just buy whey

>Veeky Forums

>why not just buy whey made in some shitty other US city
why not support local businesses you nigger?

I do support local businesses, I also support reasonable purchases.

Those drinks are 2.50 a pop for only 16g of protein, whey is 60 cents a scoop for 24g of protein.

>be Mizzou Tiger
>on cheapest possible meal plan, something like 12 meals per week
>every time I go in, get a "to go" box
>fill up box with pasta, 3 chicken breasts, throw yogurt or cottage cheese into pop cup for later consumption
>throw box in backpack, sit down and eat an actual meal in the dining hall

And that's how I put on the freshman 15 in two months and put 50lbs on all of my big lifts

I think you missed the part where he said they have 35mg of protein in EACH bottle. That's pretty fucking good for a protons per dollar perspective..

>35mg protein
>not even 1g
>good source of protons per dollar
u joking right?

You're paying ten dollars a workout jesus, just buy a tub already

>35mg
>bottle clearly says 26g
>even if it was 35, it'd still be $1.80 per serving vs 60 cents a scoop
>3x more expensive is a better value

90 servings of that drink is approximately $150 more than 90 servings of whey.

lmao faggot, most of us look normal if not above average. only retards reveal their power levels to strangers though

>cutting in college
this shit is so hard

No. Funny enough it's UT but it's university of toledo.

If your field of study requires any mental power, good grades and cutting are inversely related sadly.

because it's about me, not about them.

>"premade" protein shakes
>fatass with 0 mucle mass buys them

Yeah, that seems about right.