Fuck you Veeky Forums
Sticky says to eat at 500 cal deficit
1.5 grams protein per lb body weight
That's 375 grams of protein
I ate 1 1/2 rotisserie chickens & 1/2 gal milk
This is impossible
>Just eat eggs
Fuck you Veeky Forums

You're only supposed to do that if you're an experienced weightlifter trying to maintain muscle. You clearly aren't.

Fuck you say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

>experienced weightlifter
Then why is it in a sticky for noobs Mr. Navy Seal?

>1.5g per lbs
No, no it doesnt, learn to read

How am I fucking misreading?

Also you can do 1g/lbs of lean body mass if you're excessive fat. Which you are at 250. Get like 100-150 and you'll be fine

what a gross fatty

it's bullshit. Eat 0.8 grams per pound of bodyweight and you'll be fine. If you're really fat you could get away with a lot less.

Holy shit someone actually helpful
>t-thank you

Jesus read the Liam Rosen fitness for beginners link. The dancing T-Rex that you were supposed to click on first. Leave the more complicated stuff

These are literally all me
I was unaware something so retarded was in the sticky, haven't clicked on it in years

I was on a path to colon cancer.
I'm going to aim for 175 I think.

I always thought it was 1 g per kg of body weight.

but hey I'm just a stupid yuropoor living in abject poverty called the EU.

Use your brain don't just take everything at face value. You don't have that much muscle to maintain so that's a totally unnecessary amount of protein.

I derive all knowledge from Veeky Forums

it's the only way to live

Lold. Costanza fits well

Further proof that no one reads the sticky.

There have been a ton of studies all over the place. The very max I've ever seen in a study is is 1.7g/kg (author was lemon or something) which isn't even the 2.2 that 1g/lbs would be. 1g/lbs lbm gives you something closer but either way you're just ensuring you max out. The liamrosen link has studies linked

The 1.5grams/lb bodyweight is a pretty good metric for skellies, not good for fatties. 200 grams a day is plenty for someone at your level, anything more is overkill imo.

Here's a secret: as much as people like to tell newfags to read the sticky any time they ask a question, a looot of the information in there is pretty bad advice. Here's the cliffnotes on the useful stuff: eat more if you want to gain weight, eat less if you want to lose weight, do SS. If you have any more questions or want more in depth info on the stuff above, Veeky Forums is not the place for you. Just Google around for a while, read advice from coaches, dietitians, and athletes that have a proven track record of success and aren't trying to sell you a product. Then come to Veeky Forums to post memez and read made up stories about people pooping in the gym.

I still have yet to see anyone who actually lifts have an issue with the liamrosen link. Hell even harsh's retarded shit isn't all that bad. The only people I see bashing the sticky or SS are people who didn't actually read the sticky or hurt themselves squatting and gave up and returned to being fat

Source: 295/475/555 at 185 and doing PhD nutrition