Discrimination against normal and healthy height people's

I am not short myself, but why companies still find ways to discriminate and make fun of medium and normal height people? Have companies fell for women's memes?
Is it revenge by fat programmers for seeing us more fit than them?

Fuck off, manletlet.

Is this real?

Holy shit THEY WILL NEVER EVER LEARN.

what kind of fag hentai is that shit you pathetic loser

>literally me in the comic
feels good desu

what is this from

That's me on the left except I never grew

no idea, I saved it because it upsets manlets

it's a comfy feel. I love it how women pout yet they love it when you tower over them and give them a hard time for being short. Best feeling in the world.

forever_a_boy

So sorry user....

Yes it is real. If a midget or kid plays then the game will register them as crouched and they will move really slowly and be at an extreme disadvantage.

Just like irl kek

How does the VR know how tall you are? We're talking about standard normiebook owned VR or even HTC augmented VR?

look at her body language, she's not into him

nice

It "calculates" the height relative to the floor

that's fucking hilarious
>spawn in the game
>start running around
>see some guy stuck against a fence, crouching and walking into it
>shoot the manlet
>hear him screaming on the microphone afterwards

It only works with the HTC Vive. The developer is currently working on implementing Rift Touch.
You choose your height in one of the settings, and the lowest you can choose is 5'6"
When you set up roomscale with the HTC Vive you put the controllers at the floor at one point and let the system callibrate the floor so any game will know how high the headset is above the floor. So if you set your height as 5'6" but are only really 5'4" you will go into crouched mode if you just lower your head even slightly or if you are 5' you might even be crouched at all times. On the other hand if you are tall and put your ingame height lower than your actual height you can actually crouch without having your speed reduced.
This game is by far the best game VR currently has to offer. I would recommend it to anyone who owns a HTC Vive (or Rift when he implements support for it). Unless you are a manlet ofc.

I think you all have forgot real issue. Why companies, technology and women have bias against normal, maybe bellow average male height. Is it because they can get ripped faster or is it because they live longer or is it because all successful actors are bellow average height. I think this bias is fuelled by jealousy of success

Holy shit

Man, I love being tall, but sometimes I feel bad for manlets.

I don't think it's even that bad to make the game unplayable for people that are 5'6" like the game OP mentions. It's a balance issue. Smaller people would have an advantage due to having a smaller hitbox, but can still run as fast as high people? Unfair.
Pic related is really pathetic though. In this game manlets couldn't play so they added some options that can be reached like 2 feet from the ground and called the option for manlets "SMALLER HUMAN MODE". Yeah, that's not condescending at all.

>manlets bullied in real life and now they're also bullied online

jesus christ

It really isnt that hard to change the camera height for short players. The game would only need to ask if youre a manlet or not. This dev is full of shit.

Like a pottery :D

But this is unfair, because they will be much smaller than regular sized people, yet can still run just as fast because every player has the same speed ingame. It would be better to simply choose a low height like 1 foot and just lie down on the floor and play. That way other players would have a real hard time seeing you let alone hit you.
Manlets should just put on heels of appropriate height until they can reach the 5'6" minimum requirement.

The HTC VR is measuring the distance from your head to the floor. It's not a "how tall are you", it's literally measuring if you're a mega manlet or not.

To play VR game you must be :

A) 18 or over
B) Not be a manlet

You actually choose your height in the game, with 5'6" being the lowest. This is because the ingame character model size changes depending on your height. A lot of games actually has a "calibrate height" function, but in this game you manually put in your height.
But yes, the HTC Vive measures exactly how high the headset is off the ground (you calibrate the floor level when you set up the system).

>Manlets should just put on heels of appropriate height until they can reach the 5'6" minimum requirement.

>tfw not the girl

Looks like fanart of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.

you forgot to say no homo

get fucked oddjob pickers

Rape does not care about feelings

Oh calm you mantits. Its VR, nobody cares.

>under 5'6"
>medium and normal height

Goddamn at the time I thought the graphics were so real, playing this shit when I was 10 years old

goddamnit, I'd kill myself but I can't reach the ceiling to tie the rope

All of the homo, bro
[spoiler]no homo[/spoiler]

same.

Stop stealing with thoughts

>textbook example of autism

>tfw 5'6" and can play Onward

So most girls can't play the game.

>everybody choosing smallest body to get an advantage
5'7 masterrace

Liking it already, no attention whores or whiteknights