If a younger/dyel male started looking up to you would you mentor them fit?

If a younger/dyel male started looking up to you would you mentor them fit?

yes, I mentor a short indian dude at work and am helping him make it. it's hard though because he is a serious alcoholic :(

My initial answer is no, I don't have time for that shit.

Am I an asshole? I feel like an asshole. Poor guy just wants some help.

Nice user

Well you're honest

Only if that faggot listened to what I said.

Why does she make me want to kill myself

I'm the one looking up to him desu

Only if I get something out of it

i'd probably go full autistic and ruin him.

probably not.

Mentoring isn't about what you get from someone

Yes, but only if he Is a cute guy, raising my own thic boyfriend Is a good idea

There's something about this that just doesn't sit well with me.

Nice dude! Keep helping him out.

Nah. Every time I give someone advice I always wind up regretting it because I change my mind about shit so much and wind up giving bad advice a lot. It's better they find their own path.

Ive tried to help two people.
1. My lanklet college roommate
>How long will it take to look like you?
>I think my arms are already bigger (after 2 weeks)
>I can't eat that much!

He's a fucking pussy but he's my best friend

2.My Chad friend who never got over high school water polo
>Just wants to do curls and ab stuff
>Won't listen when I say he won't make gains if he doesn't eat a caloric surplus

He's a fucking idiot but he's my other best friend

>fucken normies dude

I've had a few guys ask to train with me, and they just follow my routine. They've both ended up making some gains, and one still trains with me sometimes. I try to be helpful when I can, as fitness/nutrition have improved my life a lot - why not pass it on a bit?

I currently am looking for a mentor for help since ive given up time and time again whenever I tried to get Veeky Forums. If anyone is seriously interested I would be really happy just reply to this and we can figure out a way to communicate :)

You need to be self-motivated. No mentor is going to be able to force you to stick to diet/training. Start tracking your food intake on myfitnesspal or sparkpeople, start tracking your lifts on fitnotes or a pad of paper, and stick with it.

Which one would you say is better?

Sparkpeople if you know what you're doing, myfitnesspal if you want ease of use. Calculate using sedentary and don't log your exercise in it, as it'll add calories to your daily goal that are way too generous.

>If a younger/dyel male started looking up to you would you mentor them fit?
Not anymore. Did that twice and it always ended up with my dick lodged down their throats in the shower.

They were pretty young, too, so I got into trouble.

Gym is so gay, man.

If he was white yee

What do you mean by "know what youre doing"?
Calculate using sedentary for both as well?

I helped a 15 year old I work with on his curling form. That's pretty much as far as I'll go with helping some kid.

Whenever my friends want to start lifting i send them a copy of ss and tell them to read it. If they dont read it i dont help them, as if they wolnt invest their own time, its not worth mine

It has happened but I think he might be closet homo and unleash it on me. He's also fat so he probably has no discipline to make it and I will just be wasting my time.

You're a Bro-tier fitizen.

My twin bro is dyel and sucks at lifting. And yes i mentor him because i'm that fucking nice

HERO OF THE IMPERIUM

Autism. Just show your bros how to fucking bench press.

Sparkpeople has more features as far as programming for macros instead of percentages of your calories, and you can have a range instead of fixed calorie goal.
I don't recall of sparkpeople has an auto feature like mfp, but if so, yes, do sedentary. If you find you're losing weight too fast, you can always bump up your intake a bit

Oh fashow.

Of course, it's my duty. Someone was there for me so I need to be there for the next generation.

i did this pretty much to my sister
she used to be a fatass, 105 kg 165 cm at 18 years old
now she competes at local PL meets

probably the best thing I've ever done in my life

I'll help out but I won't mentor. Most people quit or don't have the same mindset as you, so in the end you're just wasting time speaking to deaf ears.
I'll help with form and any questions IF they show initiative and ask, but if they just fart around waiting for the day to be over while I guide their every move I'm out.

I've had 3 friends start lifting and I tried to help them all, but it was a wasted effort.

>Ctrl+f nigger
>no results