Veeky Forums social thread

ITT: post grill related questions only if you've been lifting for 1+ years
A girl is interested but basically refuses to text first even if it she should text first for some reason (She has info I need)

Should I
A. Keep texting her first
B. Stop texting her completely

To keep this Veeky Forums related, If I stopped increasing weight and reps at 1/2/3/4 what would happen if I did this for a year +?

I've been lifting for 4.5 years.

Don't worry about women and texting.

I snapchatted a woman in one of my classes at university a video of my erect dick after we had some flirting, then she went all silent on me.

A week later out of the blue she sends me Snapchat vid of her tits and pussy.

....women

>I snapchatted a woman in one of my classes at university a video of my erect dick after we had some flirting, then she went all silent on me.
>A week later out of the blue she sends me Snapchat vid of her tits and pussy.

The trick is you have to talk to women in real life. I know people with autism and aspergers have the inability to socially function but you have to at least try.

we went on multiple dates that went great m8

Obviously not great enough

She probably got all nervous and self conscious and needed a week to make the perfect snap before responding.

they literally couldn't have gone better and she set up another date when we were on the date

wtf is up with women

Why are you asking a bunch for neckbeard virgins? Its obvious what is going on but youre too brain-dead to clue in.

>Its obvious what is going on but youre too brain-dead to clue in.
WHAT IS GOING ON, FUARK CLUE ME IN

AM I SUPPOSED TO CHASE OR NOT

This motherfucker is cucked and he probably hasn't even put it in yet.

I'm dying.

so just don't contact her?

she's a 9/10 btw

Holy shit bro, the fact that you had to make a shit thread about this illustrates that you, in fact, are already fucked. You're cucked, straight-cucked, and she knows it. You have two options: First option, you can grow up and stop groveling over "9/10"s and then maybe form some sort of respectable identity. Second option is you could just simply kill yourself so that you wont have to embarrass yourself in front of women and neckbeard virgins online.

thanks user

No problem, you've already lost this one, but now u know. Just don't get cucked next time.

Not above user, but srs. If you went on multiple dates did you at least fuck her or.... at the least kiss her?

What if it's a chick who has a boyfriend whom you've groped (everywhere) before. She still keeps in contact as this happened months ago, I just feel weird doing anything knowing she has a man. More of a moral conflict with me... although I shouldn't care. Like I basically friend zoned her ever since, still keep sexual frame, but never act on it.

Lmao.. for months shes always been like "Lets go get food" and I completely fucking ignore her and never do it. P.S. I don't even know why I'm asking this I'm not an autist, this is literally just the longest I've ever catffished a girl I want to fuck, but never committed.

What do?

no, because im a massive tease that likes to build tension, we basically talked for 10+ hours nonstop. I did pull her hair for a sustained time multiple times playfully and playfully choke her (all that other kino stuff) and the conversation was sexual the 2nd half of the two nights we hung out so it's not like I was the beta chump

she was interested and still seems interested in person but I don't know if she wants me to legit chase her or is just playing games

oh and I basically don't call or text her unless It's to set up another time to hang out.

You are fucking dumb.

Literally just initiate an opening text to her and ask her out again with plans of going back to your place. Stop being a pussy. In fact, I don't even know what advice you are asking/wanting?

"Hey. Netflix and chill?"

It is THAT easy if the girl likes you

basically whether to keep on chasing or let her initiate.

We had another date that she wanted to do (set up during the last date) but I need her schedule so we can pick a time. She hasn't sent me her schedule even though when I asked yesterday she told me she'd get it today My train of thought is that she'd send it to me without me asking but im not sure if I should just wait for her (make her initiate) or just call her tomorrow morning.

keep in mind 9/10

Go fuck her user, whats there to lose?

Don't text just to text. Start hanging out more. Quit going on 'dates'.

>user just wants to fuck, he's such a fuckboy
Works on thirsty whores

Except she called me out for not just texting to text (I never try to hold the convo)

Just wanted to warn all DYELS:

Lifting does not get you laid
Lifting does not cure autism
If you couldn't get pussy before lifting, you will still won't be able to get pussy afterward

I would recommend working on your social skills, as they are far more important in getting women

t. a guy who fell for the lifting meme and still can't get any pussy

have you tried being more attractive?

Nothing for me to lose. Keep in mind, bro, I've known this chick for a good 8 months now... and we chill sometimes (mutual friends) and had class. I'm just baffled I've kept someone interested this long... probably because I rarely initiate and always sexual and flirty in person.

God sometimes I hate myself for not taking opportunities that other people would kill for... attractive pussy on a platter. On a plus note she wants to get drunk start of next term so there is my golden ticket. I will take your advice and fuck this taken chick, whom I'm probably getting feels for because knowing her so long.

Yea, that's exactly what lifting did to me

Look up your personality type... I honestly believe it's a real thing people are generally innately born with (though you can practice social skills).

ESTP here and it's always come natural.

That shit is pretty much horoscope tier bs, but if you insist I'm an ENTJ

god damn you're dense she wants you to fuck her you idiot

>turning down a chance to be the bull

Not even close to horoscope. It just seeks to categorize people and actual traits. Sure, it may generalize a bit, but as a whole it holds true.

I get that! but why the FUCK would she not send me her schedule? t. autist that got Veeky Forums

Maybe she forgot... stop over analyzing and start fucking. When you have to stop and analyze so much you've already lost.. that's been my experience.

Maybe text first if you absolutely have to but make sure you send fewer messages than her

>Maybe she forgot.
no she didn't

wait that really works at all?????? i'm just trying to get my dick sucked so when exactly do i say "netflix and chill" do i just drop it out of nowhere or do i need set up

you just invite them over to watch some netflix (really you can invite them over for anything), only works on thirsty whores

Well personally, I'm always about the "I have options let them chase" attitude even if at the time I don't have options I always keep that frame. Or, the attitude of you have better things to do than women enjoy your free time.

I only chase women in person and pretty much only contact them if contacted. You won't get them all but a lot of women respond to that.

Also, I never text or call a women I'm interested in unless its for a meetup. This might all sound basic or even MGTOW to some people but its more of you are a busy person with goals, act like it.

What about the women that can't tell if you're interested? OR the ones that think you're blowing them off?

That keeps being my problem, so I can't tell whether to just go no contact or just to chase.

I think she legit just wanted to give me an excuse to call her, makes no fuarking sense for her to not be interested

t. Veeky Forums autsit that got attractive after puberty

Honestly, play the balance here in my opinion. I mean I'm just a guy on Veeky Forums, but ponder this. You are having that urge to pull, you should push a little. Wait a couple days (no big deal right?) and I'd bet she chases again and texts you back. If not, feel free to shoot her a date invitation (be direct set time and day). If she's still interested, which she will be, she will agree and if she can't make it she'd offer a day for a reschedule. If no reschedule, I'd say fuck it and move on.

>girl is insterested
>she won't even make an effort to contact you

Are you really that fucking dumb? If you're doing all the leg work, it's one sided.

Sure, but why do you assume it's something you're born with and can never change?

Been in physical culture or doing something active for over 20+ years.

Heavy white chick who's an actual 4/10 has been coming over to my home for the last few weeks and making small talk, before she sucks me off then rides my dick.

She's even just walked in while I was on the computer or playing a game, kissed me on the cheek whipped me out and took me inside of herself and went to town.

Occasionally she'll just show up at my door, smelling of perfume and bath soap and ask me about my day while stripping naked and walking to my bedroom.

I'm thinking about banning her from my home and changing my locks.

I barely know her. She worked with little brothers ex-gf. Apparently it got out that i'm kind of large down there and she wanted to talk.

>most of you females on here have nothing to offer but your deprecating looks and used up vaginas

But that literally applies to all girls

I work part time with a load of 8/10 minimum Polish girls, but they speak in broken English. Most of the Polish guys there look like potatoes with faces drawn on, and English girls have called me hot whilst working there.
How the fuck do you chat up Polish girls?