Veeky Forums jobs

What are some Veeky Forums jobs? I hear orthopedic surgeon is pretty Veeky Forums. You work out, fix shit, and bang grills. Any other Veeky Forums jobs you can think of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpems5aWrt0
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im sure orthopedic surgeons are nothing like that

OB/GYN

Awwwww yeah

11b Infantryman

youtube.com/watch?v=jpems5aWrt0

if im supposed to bench after this surgery wouldnt it ruin my gains>?>>>

wow pls dont ever operate on me

This is not okay.

yeah they are

I'm doing my internship in OB/GYN. Male, and I will not be going into this field. Trust me, pervy guys think it is the male paradise, but it will seriously make lose interest in the female vagina faster than you can imagine.

Bizzare?
Like every orthopedic surgery looks harsh as hell, but the body can take a beating.

>female vagina
What about dat boipucci

now one leg is longer... t-thanks doc

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

fucked knees is not Veeky Forums

Firefighter, Police officer, Pilot, Marine, Navy Seal, Professional Athlete, Jacked as fuck high school teacher that all girls secretly lust over. Take your pick.

Tank crew is a good Veeky Forums job.

> lift heavy shit all day
> operate a fucking tank
> look badass
> feel badass

What's not to like? Beside the heat, noise and average pay.

Modeling.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Only orthopedic surgeons are not real doctors. More like glorified carpenters

Someone's step score was low

Most things that either requires dedication to learning over a long period of time.

>tfw studying a masters in physics
>tfw gonna be smart one day

Mine was pretty good. You can tell, because I am not in a surgical discipline

Internal medicine detected

Hey we admitted this guy last night for a broken femur, but he's not ready to discharge yet. We are consulting you to do some med management
I'm signing off

Factory staff engineer. All the (very occasional) joy of fucking around in a factory with all the pay that comes with 8+ years of university.

No worries bro. Unlike you I have some knowledge on general healthcare. I have a patient with an abcess on his ass, could you squeeze it out for me?

My life changed when I've became a nurse.
>in a positive way

What kind of nurse are you?
I just finished my first semester of nursing school. Found out I got into the navy's nurse candidate program and I'm kinda worried about not having the ability to choose my discipline.

Why?