Progress Pics

u mirin?

Height and weight?

how do you know if im mirin you cant even open your eyes fag

>literally just moves five feet to the left
No, I am not miring you Islamic piece of shit.

Open your fucking eyes you chinaman

6'1" 260 --> 180 lbs

Still going but figured id share. If anybody has any advice about what I should be doing I'll gladly take it

Jesus Christ, I thought my gyno was bad.
Work on chest, lots of it.

That's just big nipples

Bodyweight workouts and calisthenics.
Go to youtube and look up ghetto workouts and movnat and the like.

Lol what this guy said.

Doesn't look like he has gyno just some pepperoni nips.

Looks like you're on the right track man, keep at it. Maybe look to add some more muscle mass at a steady, slow pace at this point? Ignore these fucking muppets commenting on your nipples, you already know you're above them.

Op here

Yeah theres pretty much no tit, I'm just cursed with big nips

Thanks man

Thanks, I'll check it out

What's the goal here man, you looking to add muscle as well? You've already come a long way with the weight loss, and I honestly think you're ready to bulk up if you're up for the task. You currently lifting?

at least ur daughters will be hbbs

Yeah I been on and off lifting for the semester, just started going regularly again. I just want to look good for once in my life

I hope

You look fine as is man, be happy with what you've already achieved. But yeah to bulk up, I would suggest eating ever so slightly above your maintenance and lifting heavy (i.e. a strength based program). Calisthenics and bodyweight workouts as someone already suggested are another good one. Whichever one you pick, be consistent with it and make sure you eat enough. Coming from being slightly chubby myself as well, I know how mentally exhausting it can be to bulk up after you're done losing weight. Idk what your stance is, but just know that in my opinion you're skinny enough

Alright so mfp says I should eat 2360 to maintain, what would recommend for carbs/protein/fat percentages? I know I could probably just check the sticky but still

That I can't help you with lol. Me personally, I just try to have a balanced diet (most of the time) myself. Can get away with eating dirty because of genetics, so I'm not qualified to advice in that area. Probably the sticky yeah. I realize I'm not being all too helpful here, but I had to say something man, give you some props cuz you know how negative this board can be.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it, glad to know there are some nice people around here