Thanks

Fat femanon here.

All my life other fatties have said how awful working out and eating properly are. I've never been thin but I decided I want that for myself. I'm sick of the excuses. It's only been a short while but compared to how I've been living my whole life, I feel better than ever and it's clear I was being lied to by people that have never tried it(or did it for one day but quit because it's work). I'm especially noticing improved mood after working out and eating a healthy meal, which was something bothering me for many years.

Thanks for helping me break the fat mentality Veeky Forums. I'll post again next year with my comparison pic and what I've learned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice blog faggot

ok

Screencap this post, and take pic of current body. Tits optional. Come back in a year and show us the progress you've made.

Give us a before pic

at least post the before/current pic here fag. and good on you.

You're whalecome

you watch your mouth around someone who might post their tits in a year bitch boy

Keep going

i'm proud of you

Melissa?

That sounds great femanon!
Now that you're Veeky Forums have you ever considered modeling?

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

It's embarrassing to post a current one knowing how attractive most of Veeky Forums is and given that I gave birth a few months ago. Here are some before and after pics during the pregnancy(5mo-8mo), best thing to post since I'm somewhere between the two right now in terms of weight(different belly shape obviously) though I am losing.

My current goal is 110-120lbs. I'll still be a bit chubby but hopefully in a cute way and after hitting that goal I'll decide what I want to do next. Maintain or start lifting. I've never been that thin before. Always 150-170lbs.

Don't make your tits dissapear

>110-120
>chubby
life must be suffering for femlets

5'2", and it is, except that my BF can manhandle me which feels nice.

If I were male I'd have killed myself already desu.

Good luck. And remember; if you can survive till the end of February, then you are set.

imo it looks like you just have poor fat distribution, you'll probably lose tits first but don't let it discourage you since they'll probably come back proportioned by the time you hit target weight. good luck

Fucking hell Veeky Forums
Don't change, I love you

Keep kicking ass hun and don't quit. I've lost 56lbs myself in the last 6 months and can't believe how much better I feel and look.

We all gonna make it.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD!
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well done. Taking the first step is the first step.

Next is the 2nd step and so on.

Hopefully you read the sticky.

>pls be in london

Good luck and try not to fall for GOMAD

go back to r9k

Why February?

Please don't be one of the New Years fags and start already. I wish you all the best user. We're all going to make it!

Because something like 90% of muh new years rezulooshon new year new me xDDD gymgoers quit by february, if you can make it past february, you're part of that 8% of warriors, be that 8%.