Ask a guy on a 500 calorie a day diet anything

getting yoked

Other urls found in this thread:

leanhigh.com/weight-loss/diet-reviews/fasting-for-weight-loss-how-much-muscle-will-you-lose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you settled all your afairs?

dont need to, have a good amount of body fat to supplement the food i eat

What makes you yearn skelly mode so much?

too lazy to lose the weight properly, started at 220lb currently 210 after about a week (mainly water loss), target weight is 200-195lb, oh and 6'0" tall

Well, say goodbye to any muscle you might have. Someone like you should be at a 1900kcal diet MINIMUM to lose weight. Unless you're doing roids right now, and even then, you're just going to fuck yourself up for good.

First post, best post

well i think those worries about losing that much muscle mass are a little ambitious

I have a better source for this gimme a minute, but take a gander

leanhigh.com/weight-loss/diet-reviews/fasting-for-weight-loss-how-much-muscle-will-you-lose

also im 23 with no health issues current or previous, i figure i will be fine

Any diet below 800kcal will fuck up your heart. Don't do it. You'll literary might kill yourself.

Lol dont listen to these guys. I dieted at 800 calories a day and lost 35 kilos. I look pree decent now compared to the fat fuck I was.

nahhh dude, thats not true at all. youre shooting from the hip with generalizations

this guy gets it, im a healthy male i can handle cutting back food for a month to lose some weight, also i am getting vitamins and minerals

If you do it temporarily it'll be okay. It's when you do it longterm (Like an anorexic would) that you start to lose heart muscle (Which you can't get back) and fuck yourself up.

Listen to your body, if you feel weak up it a little bit. Don't be stupid, visit your doctor regularly if you plan to do this for a few months or longer, don't do it permanently.

Or you know, you could do a fucking 1800kcal diet to minimize muscle loss and make sure you're not risking your health because you're too much of a fucker to do shit right.

thats what ive been doing, if i feel like i need to eat more if im starting to feel the slightest bit off in terms of physical health, i eat something calorie/nutrient dense

lololol at most im going >leanhigh.com/weight-loss/diet-reviews/fasting-for-weight-loss-how-much-muscle-will-you-lose
at most im going to lose a pound or two of muscle, im not really worried about that. I can gain it back extremely quickly i have a good build for muscle

its true, the lady on the internet said so

>Website looks like the stereotypical scam con shit to sell a crap book with zero info
>Links to study that does not reflect the results/numbers he talks about

>HUURRR DURR MAH SOURCE

Dude, seriously. 500kcal is fucking retarded, even for a midget.

What the fuck are you eating then? I'm trying to get to 8% bf and having a hell of a time with hunger

let the retards retard.

Don't step in the way of evolution.

I eat a shit ton of vegetables, favorite snack is zucchini and mushrooms cooked down w/ salt and pepper

Just eat 5 scoops.

Technically, I'd go for like 7-8.

Fasting is healthy for you. If you don't eat for a whole day, your health markers will improve. You're telling me 0kcal is healthy, but 800 isn't?
How about the 500lb dude that only ate a few micronutrients for a whole year, and survived on burning his own fat?

188lbs at 5'9 on a 1500kcal diet

is it bad?

>How about the 500lb dude that only ate a few micronutrients for a whole year, and survived on burning his own fat?

Scottish guy IIRC.

As long as you get your electrolytes (potassium especially) and micronutrients, you'll be fine.

there is neither carrot not dragon fruit in that bowl

Hey OP.

How's the 500 cal diet working? Sometimes I get my most energetic days after a light eating day, and I set a new personal best on reps or something.

I'm a fatty here, who has been averaging a ~2000 cal diet, but I've since tailored it to less than ~1500 for week days, and still under 2000 for weekends.

>tfw 186 now
feels good lads

fpbp