Makeup for men?

Hi, fatbro here. trying to workout and stuff but sometimes I eat a little too much.

So I was thinking about wearing makeup to hide the way my face looks till I reach my goal weight.

I want it too be subtle and I really don't want to look gay.

Help?

>makeup
das preddy gay breh

No.

how the fuck do you think makeup works? you can conceal blemishes, not your fucking piggy snout

Eyeliner a la captain jacksparrow does wonder for me, that and a white tight polo and that manbum gets me more pussy dat anything

Try this look op

I've always been fairly manly looking and I'm pretty aggressive and hold my ground so wearing makeup was hard to do because I was a self conscious douche at first

but some foundation/concealer is cheap and mindless and does great for dark eyes and shitty skin. Maybe guyliner to bring out your eyes and/or mascara for your lashes.

Everything else is fairly gay and feminising.

Learn to shave properly and get a haircut that brings out your facial features or works with the shape of your head/face.

Also dress well.

These small things account for 90% of visual first appearances.

Remember that social skills, body language and articulation are far more important than looks alone, but improving your appearance is never a bad thing so long as you don't worry about it like a manchild.

Contours my niggah.

I swear fat/butter faces bitches get more deceptive every day, why can't OP?

I say go for it family

After makeup, it puts the lotion on the skin.

how can you be so insecure that you want to wear makeup, it's 100% gay

Just get a goatee like every other fat guy.
It's at least 30% less gay.

Just lose the weight and stop being a pussy about it.

It looks nice and real on pictures but irl it's obvious and always always looks like shit. Anyway a woman won't notice you no matter how good looking you are if you're fat so just lose weight. Also Grow a bread it helps without looking disgusting

I'm a girl btw

you can use makeup for small spots like bags under the eyes etc but only use you own skin colour or else it would look gay

>using makeup
>to hide fat
You can't be for real.

>inb4 OP

kek

As a grill, I think any woman is going to notice you are wearing makeup if you try to contour. You have to literally layer it on, it's not like concealer. I would think you were a literal faggot if I saw that, but I'm really into bear mode men so I dunno. If your skin is bad try some tinted moisturizer sun screen. If you don't care if you look gay go for it.

Zyzz used makeup and Veeky Forums has a huge hard on on him. Do it.

This. You can't run the female Jew on females. Also, if, And it's a big IF, you manage to bring a girl home like that you're gonna have a bathroom full of make up. Only way this works out is if you fuck with some artsy, thespian types and that'll be a hard get cuz there are some chaddy motherfuckers in that sub culture. Just lose the weight op. Wear your face proud and if it pisses you off in the morning then good. Let that anger flow through you, through your hands to the bar and up towards that next pr.

Vikings did, brah.

Don't do it. Men may not notice but nomatter how good you are women will notice. Learning how to contoure properly also takes a long time and you'll be looking even more ridiculous in the meanwhile.. and when you've finally gotten it down it'll still be noticeable and often only look well in pictures.