/post and rate diets/

Been cutting for a month, today trying to eat healthy instead of crap.

I had two cooked eggs (used half a teaspoon of olive oil) and salt and one multi grain toast with green tea and sweetener

For lunch I'll probably have lentil soup and one multi grain toast

i cut at 2500cal so i can still eat pretty well
god damn big macs will be the end of me. i just can't control myself near a mcdonalds. always order at least 4

Junk food doesn't exist in my life anymore

"trying to eat healthy"

lists no fruit or vedge

Do 18 to 20 hour IF
you then can eat bigger meals and it doesnt feel as bad.

Hve you tried if?

I'm doing keto + IF (about 18/6)

I only really take note of my protein, and then eat as little fat as necessary.

Meal 1:
>2 boiled eggs
>1 scoop

Meal 2:
>1 scoop

Meal 3:
>2 boiled eggs
>1 scoop

Avocado and pumpkin seeds every day.

Currently the leanest I've ever been.

Currently cutting at 2700-3000 ( am 6'4'' 250lbs ) without milk and very reduced grains. Feeling fucking explosive every day and requiring much less sleep

Enjoy your kidney problems

What do you mean?

I don't have breakfast

At lunch I have a double egg and cress sandwich, a can of sugar free red bull and a Wispa - totalling 653 kcal

Dinner comes at 9pm and is usually seasoned chicken and mixed vegetables for 400 kcal or salmon and mixed vegetables for 600 kcal

This is my cut at 5'10" 225lbs. Usually quite easy to follow.

>tfw eat nothing but junk food and greasy tasty burgers
>stay skinny because i'm a cardio fag and do a lot of running
i feel sorry for you ''healthy eaters''

Breakfast: biscuits & gravy

Lunch: bowl of gritz

Dinner: gritz & sausage with a side of biscuit & gravy

Do you live in a diner

is this bait?

Todays food(3300cal)
70g(dry)oatmeal
30g myprotein peanutbutter
Half scoop whey isolate
Handful of peanut mix
2 rye bread with 1 slice of gouda and chicken ham each
125g(dry buckwheat)
250g light cottage cheese
1 can of tuna in tomato sauce
1 cheese curd treat(about 40g)
300g vanilla yoghurt(its similar to yoghurt actually. Slightly different)
8sweet pretzel cookies (around 60g)
0.2 ml of 3% milk with 1 tsp of nesquick.

Thats about it for today. Semi clean bulk. It aint that easy to eat all this.

this is me
>tfw i can eat all greasy pizza, burgers, oiley chips and still look great
>the food hits my stomach acid, burns away and then slinks out my ass without gaining weight
>have a 6 pack with ribs, veins and lean muscle

You know you can eat at places other than Denny's right

Breakfast: Fast food Bacon Egg & Cheese biscuit/sandwich, hash browns.

Lunch: Small amount of fried chicken (Like a strip and a half)

Dinner: Glass or two of milk.

IDGAFAM diet

Also im bulking at 85kg and 182cm.
Shits going pretty gr8. Stats increasing nicely.

Sounds pretty low bud, eggs are probably about 350 cals with oil and bread, soup and toast is probably 300-350 tops. So if that's all you're eating that's less than 1000 cals a day. Way too low.

Personally I try to aim for 1500 if possible.

Breakfast is usually about 50g of porridge with milk. (350 cals)

Lunch is usually any kind of soup (150-250 cals)

Dinner differs, but my usual go to is half a cup of rice, half a chicken breast with a huge amount of veggies (brocolli, peppers, onions and mushrooms) with spices, herbs and if I'm too low on calories I'll add in half a jar of sauce as long as the sugar content isn't high. That usually brings me upto 1300 calories for the day which I top up with 200 cals of lean whey protein with water. I do vary though, some nights I'll have fish, or I'll swap the rice for sweet potato, or have paella or even the occasional steak when I'm feeling in the mood for it.

Keeps me full most of the time and I've lost 56lbs in the last 6 months doing that in combination with loads of walking back and forth to work as well as a 2 hour walk every other day.

Gonna lose a bit more weight then start using my weights.

Oh and I also fell for the meme and use vitamin/mineral supplements which I like to think help. 1000mg Omega 3, 10000iu VitD, GreenTeaExtract(can'trememberdose) 50mg Zinc, General Multivitamin and 400mg Magnesium. Gonna add some vitamin K2 next week as I read that apparently it's pretty essential when taking good doses of Vitamin D3.

Cheat meal once per week is chicken fajitas. I also have sadly pretty much cut out alcohol for the time being (I have a drink pretty much once a month) and obviously I've cut out all shit like cakes, chocolate, bread, soda and anything with sugar in it to be honest.

Works well so far and I can see it being an easy lifestyle for maintainence once I lose another 60lbs and get where I want to be.