ITT: we act as if Veeky Forums is majority female

>5'4" master race reporting in

Well then I'd be fucking all of you as the only male here

THIS GIRL IS A TURKISH POLITICIAN QUIT SAYING TURKS ARE ROACHES THEN START POSTING OUR WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>her ass doesn't wobble when you play with it

S K E L L Y

girls should just be themselves, guys love nothing more than a girl who knows what she wants

im a guy btw

>wanting to be a fat bitch
Just wait until I'm fucking your man in 5 years because your ass sags 5 inches off the floor while mine is still firm and tight.

Youre ugly and smell bad. Please die of starvation

>our women

Do they speak the turkish language?
are they intertwined with the turkish culture?
Do they have any central asian DNA?
If yes ,than yes they are OUR women sorry not sorry your ancestors got KEKED perdios

men don't exist on the Internet

Benis or BTFO!

You had to kidnap and rape countless of innocent white women to get rid of your typical turkish moustache bitches

Why does the sticky tell me to lift weights? Lifting weights is hard, and besides I just want to get toned I don't want to look like a bodybuilder

Anyway, Tinder thread! Here are the dozens of Chads I matched with yesterday, what should I text them? Keep in mind that since I am a 6/10, I can text them literally anything and they'll still go out with me

the weak should fear the strong

fucking roaches everywhere

don't you have to suck erdodicks?

Thicc thread?

HIGH EST
I
G
H

E
S
T

*High estrogen

> taking sloppy seconds

another thread ruined by a roach

jej

Who else big vag here?
Should I just give up?

TFW you are 5'4" exactly. Why couldn't you have said >=5'4"?

>booblet
>can get greater depth on bench than my friend with D cups
>can do The Press with little interference
>don't chafe when I run

Being small up top is great except one thing

>only attract effeminate men who have homosexual tendencies

END ME

Dicks or gtfo

>ever lifting upper body
>liking dicks
Pick one ho

I want dat booty... No homo

>only attract rich men who are not hungry
Yeah, sure sucks

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little prick? I’ll have you know I graduated at the bottom my class at Arizona State and I’ve been involved in numerous gang bangs with Alpha-Lambda-Kappa, and I have over 300 confirmed sucked dicks. I am trained in female mental manipulation and I’m the top lifter in the entire southwest chapter of Sigma-Lambda-Tau You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, pussylicker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sisters across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, step-dads plaything. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, cunt. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can steal your man in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my toned bare arms. Not only am I extensively trained in girl fighting , but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ENTIRE S-L-T and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable saggy ass off the face of the continent, you little bitch. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your dry ass tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will squirt fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

>tfw gym day but there's a Kardashians marathon on

oh well, i'll just skip eating today instead

hgnnn

Veeky Forums, how do I become an alpha female slut?

>not wanting hungry men
L O W F E R T I L I T Y

>2016
>not pinning estrogen to become an alpha woman

It's like you don't even want to make it

Damn Stacey stealing all the 10/10 chads, I'm 5/10 and now I have to settle for an 8.

I currently do 30 minutes of light cardio 3x a week. Is this over-training? Should I cut it down to only twice a week?

>not doing pilates instead of cardio
Shiggity

>how do I stop queefing when I squat?

Anyone here doing GODTAD (gallon of detox tea a day)? I've been doing it for three weeks now and all that's happened is my kidneys are failing. I'm beginning to think I've been meme'd

>not using a vaginal squat plug

Roasties gtfo

Hey can somebody give me feedback on my routine?
Monday: Abs and LISS cardio
Wednesday: Abs and LISS cardio
Thursday: Yoga
Saturday: Abs and LISS cardio

Tell me about it sister. I'm a 5/10, all of these 9/10 guys keep messaging me on OKCupid and I'm just like, ugh, why am I supposed to settle for a handsome guy that's only 5'11"? Fucking Staceys stealing all the perfect guys.
There is this one 10/10, 6'2" guy I know from school that likes me. But he's only taking like 80% of the initiative and expecting *ME* to do 20% of the work. Like fuck that right? I'm a grill, I shouldn't have to do anything to get a boyfriend!!!

If you're working on the elliptical machine that should be ok but if you're doing that on a treadmill you should be careful!

As a high est woman, let me explain that we only are attracted to the thiccest of Chad muscle daddies. My est is so high I only like jacked buff dudes like pic related.

>Posts otter mode Chad

DAILY REMINDER its all about TITS , FACE, and ASS. If you DONT have ALL three youll never snag a CHAD, enjoy your BETA BRAD life.

Ugh guys have it so fucking easy. Us girls are expected to have perfect face, tits, and ass, but guys only need to be tall and have a cute face. Nobody even cares if they're fit or not. Being a guy is like dating on easy mode

lmao do you even squat 1pl8

but user... those tits are hella fake

>At the club
>Low on money because spent it all on new Lulu yoga pants
>hang around bar
>wait until some manlet offers to buy me a drink
>take two and walk off
>repeat and go home with Chad

SUCCUBUS
U
C
C
U
B
U
S

My bf is a dicklet and uncut and cant satisfy my needs. Should i leave him or just go find someone else once/twice every week for my mental state??? I dont really want to leave him because he supplies me with money btw.

>implying those tits are natty

pic related is the real natty limit for boobs

>posts photo of B-cup

>guys only need to be tall and have a cute face
Well they also need to have an average size dick atleast but its not like its so hard to have a 8''er
its called average for a reason you know?

god being a woman sucks, only the short guys try to hit on me

So I hooked up with a 9/10 (don't judge me, I was drunk!) but now I'm having second thoughts about going on a date with him.

What vacuous, obscure reason can I use to cancel at the last minute?

Oh, and to make it Veeky Forumsness related, what looks cuter in the gym, full-length vest top or cut off sports top?

Is it wrong that I find this attractive?

>no lesbo

>you spend hours on the treadmill
>Stacey spends hours on the 9" cock carousel

>What vacuous, obscure reason can I use to cancel at the last minute?
Fuck giving that asshole a reason, just dont reply
he knows what he did wrong and you shouldnt have to settle

>use the only squat rack in the gym to do my pilates ab core blast workout
>spend 1 hour working out with instagram breaks
>all the fat powerlifters keep staring at my butt
>report them all for sexual harassment and go home because I didnt feel safe
>find out next day they were banned from the gym
Another victory against the patriarch girls!

Girl, do your own thing.
You'll be happy and that's all that matters

While YOU RUN on the TREADMILL and count CALORIES, STACEY just SITS at home eating CAKE and bangs CHAD

Life isnt fair girls, how can I be more like Stacey

Anyone have any good sex tips for how to drive Chad wild? I do this one thing where I'm just lying there, and then I kind of turn my head to the side and moan a little. lol I'm such a freak

also /sexualhealthgeneral/

kys

You're going to have to learn how to succ good. I've you get good, find a Brad who you know has a lot of Chad friends, word will spread and you'll have more Cha and all the D you want

Bought a yoga mat the other day

homegym masterrace

Girls, my gym sis tried to make out with me in the showers. Is it gay to make out with another girl if i say nohomo after?

Power Clean is the only exercise you need.

Reading this made me wet

>As a woman

Why does roasties do this?

ugh guys have it so easy
>tfw all you have to do is eat and lift weights
fuck never being able to eat anything good and doing hours of cardio a week

>I can't have vaginal orgasms, only anal.

ugh I thought I had this problem, but it turns out my boyfriend's dick was just tiny (8"). Good thing I ditched him for Chad

>Turkey
>strong

G A L S

>tfw his dick is under 8 inches

Or should i say that lack of feel kek

>tfw can eat what i want and never gain weight
Feels so damn good.

I hate it when ugly friendly guys talk to me like ???

I just want chads dick in me! Every time I try to get his attention his ugly friend keeps asking me if I'm ok??? Like he's a 5/10 and should know this and I tweeze and fill my eyebrows EVERY DAY which makes me atleast an 8/10. But chas is so quiet around me ??? I wish he would just take the initiative

You need to dress for the occasion, girl. Put on that miniskirt and pad up if you haven´t got at least Ds. Also are you sure he´s 10+ inches? Because otherwise don´t even bother.

This pervert was looking at me with rape eyes while I was doing bodyweight lunges in the squat rack, fucking creep.

Just pull the lunk alarm, hon. That´ll teach him!

I know women have it easier in life but damn, Veeky Forums sure is salty

>lifting hard
>admiring myself in the mirror
>blonde spray tan slut walks in with a LV
>wanted to strangle her with a jumping rope

>not hip to waist ratio

Roasties get out reeeeeeee

what does Veeky Forums think of dicks with hyuuuj heads? my bf has 6 inch girth shaft but the head is like 7 or something

I had a miscarriage because of my pre-workout.

>6 inches
Is he rich or something?

>my bf has 6 inch girth
Oh honey, why are you settling?
Unless he is 6'4'', 10/10 face and super rich you shouldnt even consider looking in this guys direction

So tired of tiny 8 inchers...

this. Why would bother even acknowledging his existence? If you want to dump a guy just stop replying to his texts, eventually he'll learn that he's worthless

I've been running in the treadmill 10 minutes every day for a week now and I'm still fat, why it's so hard? omg
I'm going to eat a pint of icecream and go to bed, ugh this bullshit.

Don´t put yourself down, hon. It´s the genes not you.

My bf expects ME to put effort into our relationship. Wtf is wrong with him?

>Implying white girls can compete with this

Chad only dates asians in 2016

>Hey Femanon, we've heard you've been hitting the gym a lot lately. Why don't you show us your ass gains? You do squat, right?

What does he mean by "put work in"? does he mean like...not cheating?
Because if thats what he means dump his ass, you dont need some asshole telling you what you can and cannot do

>asians
disgusting senpai
White girls or gtfo

>all these manlets in my gym
Seriously where do people find tall men?

If this is a woman pretending to be a male whiteknight then 10/10 post

>Tfw saggy tits
Will Chad ever like me again?

h-he's a grower, not a shower ok

I wonder if there are actual women reading this tread and what they think about this posts.
I wonder if they're having an epiphany about their selfishness or lack of self awareness, their mental gymnastic to avioid being responsible or their pettiness.

Jealous white girl detected

No epiphanies. Just justifications as to why they aren't like that...

Haha you wish, fuckboy. You wrote 'avoid' wrong, your argument is invalid.

Can you even satisfy a man like this without big tits?