/cbt/

/cbt/

Femanons only edition.

nice gyno, fag

would you let me touch your weiner if i asked you nicely?

>tfw want twink boipucci but without the shame to family

mfw thats a benis
>but its not feminine

Veeky Forums pls go

We want most what we need the least.

Now this is high-test.

lmao look at those twig arms do you even lift?
lmao micropenis fag notmirin.jpg

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my cawck. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cock **** that was perviously in women. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cocks good dicks, drinks cum and semen and jizz and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar cawkk on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dick on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

hello

Sauce

Who dis? I love the expression and eyes.

me. ty sweetie

L-London?

why'd you put a black box over your vagina?

But since /cbt/: go pump some iron. And then report back pretty please.

10/10, wood berry

You have to be seriously overcompensating in other areas for me to ignore the fact that you have a dick

is that vika?

this is my dream girl ffs im losing my mind over traps since i started lifting

This is """her""" face
Marry me or you're a bigot!

Forgot the pic

Eh, if she had another 6-12 months on E, better makeup, more appropriate haircut, and put on a little weight, she'd probably be fine.

dat adam's apple lol

No, it's a penis.

no it's not

proof?

>all traps have ugly manface

When will this meme end?

>Trappy-chan(3).jpg
>(3)
>3

You a hoarder?

The trappy-rares market is on the high-end of value per rare spectrum. It out-values almost all other rare markets here on Veeky Forums, except a few.

lmao this isn't even the gayest thread on Veeky Forums right now

I think that person also made a video about how everything we know about weight loss is wrong. You can't lose weight by dieting and exercise doesn't do anything. It's just genetics

Also
>Atheism vs Feminism
I fucking loved the Atheism+ bullshit. A male atheist asks a woman for drinks, she says no, and he's totally cool with that and doesn't bother her further. Then she blogs about it and launches a feminist movement to take over atheism (called "atheism plus"). And it fails horribly because atheists aren't gullible or naive enough to buy feminist bullshit

is trappy chan kill?

I DEMAND A TRAPPY DUMP

KEK

KEK

Doing SS for 6 months

Please be gentle

They all are though

They are literally men with man faces

toning my glutes, tell me how im doing

I didn't expect trappy-chan look passable

chew more gum that is a shit-tier jaw bet you dont even suck dick sssssss

>all secondary sex characteristics of a female
>gay

If you're this startled by the thought of a feminine penis alone, I may have some news for you.

lmao your legs look retarded short, your body has such awkward proportions

>Secondary

The primary characteristics are the only ones that matter

Why are traps so much hotter than 'real' women?

>only ones that matter

So you want pic related for your next gf? It has all the primaries of a woman, and that's the only thing that matters right?

Where you at?

I ain't gay, but Hott.

>big masculine cock bulge

RUINED

they have a better mix of masculine and feminine features, most women have to much feminine features and to little masculine features

>That mongoloid ape nose

Underrated.

Wow. Trappy looked good. I never paid them much attention before.

I wish I were gay or whatever you have to be to appreciate traps. Hell I wish I was just gay. They seem so much happier. God damn it.

So trappy left because someone found her real FB profile or something?

>she

you mean the person he catfished?

trappy is still around in /plg/

Why does Veeky Forums fuck everything up?

Zyzz, Scoobs, Tiny, Mong
God damn it

>trappy is still around
So how we've got all these uncensored images?

How big is your dick? I need to know which one of my toys properly replicates what it's like to suck you off.

>you mean the person he catfished?
What do you mean?

Trappy is probably some fat neckbeard, all the pictures are of some girl from brasil fb

thank god i'm bi. don't have to deal with woman bullshit if i don't want to. other guys and most of the traps are so much fun to be around compared to women who will always find something to argue about

see this:

>Trappy is probably some fat neckbeard
Nah, he posted proofs with timestamps

got doxxed, left for like 5 months or something, then came back but stays mostly in plg

some anons meme that trappy is someone else even though she has proven its her and all the big trips from plg can confirm she's real.

My friend realized he was gay or whatever and told me that he wished I was gay. He's my best friend. It literally would have been perfect if I were gay.

This shit isn't fair. Fucking women.

so post those timestamps?

You just have to stay a little more

This one is a discord-only rare, from before she left the plg discord.

I realize it will lose its value now that I'm posting it, but I'm feeling generous.

Well technically it wouldn't be gay

legit

ITT: Straight faggots think they know shit.

I'm a gay and I guarantee you, the last people who want to have traps are us.
Twinks in cute clothing are good, but when they're actual trannies like the ones in this thread they're disgusting.

Go on any gay community and ask and you'll see the majority of us agree on this.
Also trannies are annoying as fuck when they join our communities.

Only straight faggots would have enough lack of good taste to stoop down low enough to want to fuck traps or even worse, women.

>straight faggots

when will mods start banning trannies and faggots and do something about this bullshit?

this

My peen is so confused.

Same bathroom as in all her pics.

dick timestamp

Is this Virgin Gains' wife?

Wearing the same dress.

Complete CSI analysis incoming

c-cute

would rek trappy tbf

>trappy in thigh highs

ARE THERE ANY MORE

Yes but they are all high value rares.