Sup Veeky Forums I need your help

Sup Veeky Forums I need your help

>be me
>fat fuck
>start running and lifting
>feels good, start seeing undeniable progress
>pic related starts happening

What do? Has anyone had anything like pic related? I still continue working out 6 days a week but it's uncomfy af since it itches all the time and looks very bad too

Its a reaction to something, cant be sure just by looking. see a doctor yada yada

are you showering loads? you might be drying out your skin if youre having upwards of 3 showers a day, i ask because people tend to overdo some stuff when they start lifting, whats your daily routine look like?

Bro you have leukemia, no meming

looks like you're allergic to gains.

Looks like psoriasis

See a doctor, they can give you medication for it

looks like a rash you get with rabies

enjoy agony OP

yeah, I've been showering 3-4 times a day for the last 3 days but didn't see any progress

well meme'd friend, but it's exercise-induced urticaria

Denial is the first stage of grief. I give you 2 months to live

he is saying that the cause of this is showering too much

>I've been showering 3-4 times a day
yeah, idiot, /don't/ do that

yeah please do not shower more than like 2 times a day max (even that is a lot) and if you HAVE to at least moisturize your skin or something...

like said tho going to a doctor/dermatologist is the only surefire way to find a solution

congrats on the fitness progress tho

I do shower 3-4 times, but only one of those times I'm using body wash, all the other times I'm just washing off sweat with warm water because that's what seemed like caused this reaction

Also thanks, feast your eyes, this is me on day 1

Could be the angle, but you look like you've made actually progress, so good on you and keep it up.

As a general rule, try to use a mild soap and only every other day. On non-soap days, if you feel like you really reek, just soap pits, dick, ass, feet.

How much are you eating? I got urticaria when I tried starving myself went away when I ate normally

allergic to some fabric youre using while running. mb

thats not acne, thats hydrodenitis. look it up

It's an allergic reaction, use hidrocortizol or clobetasol, wash all your clothes with something else than what you're using right now.

Literally looks like aids

OP
I've got chronic idiopatic urticaria, shit's fucked up, winter is hell for me, also, there is no cure.
You seem to be allergic to your own sweat lad. try working out without breaking a sweat and the next day, dont exercise, just hop in a sauna.

>clearly shaved chest and man tits
>no Veeky Forums diagnosis of falliculitis

Hmm it's funny you mention that since I'm on 1500 calories a day, but I always end up eating less since I don't get hungry anymore

It's weird because this is actually second time I'm losing weight and throughout my first run I never had this problem

Weird. Usually man tits go away when you exercise

Yeah but I'm still at a lot of body fat % with undeveloped pecs, I'm at baby progress so far

Go to a doctor asap, mine got pretty bad that it went all over my body. It was torture. I was stupid to have waited that long

what did doctor tell you user?

>I've been showering 3-4 times a day for the last 3 days

You might have shingles. Get your ass to a doctor.

Are you shaving your chest with a broken glass bottle?

Switch to cotton shirt faggot

Kill yourself.

I thought cotton causes irritation from chafing with repeated movements and moisture; and that synthetic was better for running

OP, if you're absolutely sure these are hives (cholinergic urticaria), try taking a powerful antihistamine like Zyrtec or benadryl

he said that your mother will die in her sleep if you don't post in this thread

had the exact same thing happen to me except it was contained to my underarms/back. Go to see a derma. I got prescribed a steroid cream and it cleared right up

wewlad

It's scabies. You've got bugs borrowing in your skin.

He gave meds, a pill to take for two weeks for curd and a cream for comfort

The pill is more important, I starved myself again after like four months the hashes appeared on my best so I freaked took some of the pills and got a proper diet

Could be, I had scabbies when I was in prison and it was great because the cute little nurse had to paint me white while I was naked.

I have a friend that get rashes when he comes on/off keto. Did your diet change? Even if it isn't keto related it could very likely be some kind of allergy to diet change. See a doctor.

Kek