No alcohol gains thread

This thread is to discuss gains attributed to abstaining from booze.

For me;
>All maxes have gone up
>Reduction in sports related injuries
>Always waking up feeling like a million bucks
>Six pack is FINALLY coming in (early 30's)
>Consistent work outs
>Skin looks better
>Face has thinned out
>Beard gains
>Hair is thicker
>Improved endurance
>Raging libido
>Harder Erections

Before this I would drink a few beers during the week and would party on the weekends. I had what I considered a controlled relationship with alcohol but decided to abstain to see what life would be like with out it, and I don't think I'm going back...the gains are too great

Libido story from last night
>come home late thinking i'm tired and just want to sleep
>uncontroable desire to F my GF
>fuck the hell out of her
>she gets up to shower after I came
>still hard, rub one out while she is in the shower
>wake up, hard, bang my GF again
>thatwasnice.jpeg
>time for me to shower, can't help but rub out another one
>came 5 times in the past 24 hours and still want more

I've always been a pretty high drive/libido but after almost a year of not partaking, my drive to do everything (sex/business/workout/play sports) has gone insane.

Truly amazing stuff I feel like I have fucking super powers.

>I would drink a few beers during the week and would party on the weekends.
>I had what I considered a controlled relationship with alcohol
kek

exactly same! 3 weeks now without any bcuz of exams.
Depression seems to have lightened aswell
and i'm actually managing to keep a nofap week going

Alcohol is a shit tier drug. Direct negative effects on metabolism and endocrine system of your body.

I go for 6 months without booze. Without even noticing. Its fucking easy

The reason is that it dulls me mentally and i hate not being on the top of my game at work etc

looking back it wasn't controlled, just what I used to think.

Word, being mentally sharp is the tits.

How to into abstaining from booze? It's the only thing that makes my evenings tolerable. During the day I can keep myself constantly busy to exhaust and distract myself from my severe depression and keep it manageable. But in the evenings, especially before bed, I can't do anything. The house is spotless and there's nothing to do but read or play games. I do that, but I have to go to bed at some point and then it's like the whole days depression and low self esteem hits at once. I think endlessly and can't sleep a lick, and often spiral into the depression. I know it's not healthy and hurts my gains but idk what else to do.

I did use weed fr a while which was better in every way health wise, but I had to stop because I need a new job and have to pass drug tests. So it's back to 3/4 a bottle of vodka or a 12 pack of beer a night.

I went to the school substance abuse counseling but it was a joke. The next follow up appointment was a month later and the first time she didn't give even cursory tips on curbing intake.

do you consider yourself an alcoholic?

It takes a while to get used to the sensation of being sober for long periods of time. It is entirely normal to feel bored, irritable or discontent while you are dry. It get's better though.

how do you not wake up with a massive hangover every day?

He is hungover, he may just be used to it.

Yeah, I do. That being said, I don't think I'm addicted to alcohol necessarily, but rather seeking a relief from my depression that I can't get from pharmaceutical options. I can easily go cold turkey without it as long as I have something else to distract from my depression, like sex or other drugs. I remember this being called "pseudo addiction", where you're not addicted to the substance or the feeling of the substance, but rather use it to address another issue. In my case depression.

I'd be fine with just using weed, or another drug, even if it's not mind altering, if it helped with my depression. Too bad I'm on my sixth antidepressant with nothing to speak of but a broke dick and dry mouth.

can think of it as part of that depression, it isn't all of that uncommon

You can't use alcohol to deal with your depression and not become addicted to it so just be ready to become addicted to it. Also alcoholics can go cold turkey, some for years. If you have any questions let me know, 18 months sober.

t. started out like you

I felt like that before the booze though. I started drinking because of that. I was so miserable always being deeply depressed and angry, and the medical treatments did nothing. I just needed an escape. Booze isn't special, it's just legal and easy to get. I'd use anything, and have.

Prevention.

>eat a little before drinking, drinking on an empty stomach always makes it worse
>8-12 ounces of water for every shot or beer (I just mix the liquor with the water)
>fruit smoothie with a little salt before bed
>2 ibuprofen before bed

>2 ibuprofen, 200 mg caffeine, a quarter gallon of water, and a fatty and salty breakfast BEFORE you feel nauseous in the morning (can't sleep too long or you'll wake up sick and not be able to keep anything down)

You won't feel good, but nausea will be minimal and you won't have a headache. Your shits will be a bio hazard though. After one hangover I researched hoe to avoid them, and my method works well. A hangover is essentially an upset digestive system from all the ethanol you put in it, and a headache from inflammation and dehydration. The water and electrolytes prevent dehydration. The ibuprofen addresses a headache pain and the inflammation, which the caffeine helps improve. And the food before the nausea settles your stomach before you start vomiting and wishing for death.

If you want, have some Pedialite before and after bed for better hydration.

Care to share some of the benefits of your sobriety?

>Used to party once a month and had a glass of wine every other week with food
>Decided to cut back, went full sober for 4 months
>No change whatsoever

Turns out you can enjoy things in moderation.
>

That sounds like a lot of work just to drink the night before. Sounds nearly insane tbqh famalam.

Have you considered that your depression is the result of untreated alcoholism? Maybe you should check out AA, putting down the booze is the first step, after that you learn how to live comfortably, peacefully and joyfully in your own skin with out a drink or drugs.

I don't get how people like booze to begin with, it's fucking garbage.

I'm sure I am heading towards physical addiction, but I've never felt a "need" for booze or any withdrawal symptoms when I went from my high intake to none cold turkey. Over summer I actually stopped weed and booze completely without withdrawal aside from slept problems that I had before starting either. As I said, I want the relief, not necessarily alcohol itself.

How'd you go from where I am to true addiction to alcohol? I don't want to need alcohol but I can't stand living with my mental illness. I almost killed myself a month ago and this is the only way I can keep the demons at bay for a little relief. I'm just so tired of fighting it, and I feel so helpless. I've tried every depression treatment under the sun short of electro shock and nothing works or even helps. I feel trapped.

>not drinking your proton shake with vodka

Not sleeping, depression, and seeking relief are withdrawal symptoms buddy.

>abstaining from booze
I actually planned to to this for current year +1

I can't stand hangovers. I used to get really nasty migraines, and hangovers feel just like a migraine to me so I avoid them as much as possible.

It really isn't as much work as you think. Eat a cereal bar or something before drinking, alternate every drink with water, and get some electrolytes and ibuprofen in you before bed. It doesn't have to be a fruit smoothie, I've done electrolyte pills and a cereal bar plenty of times. The goal is electrolytes and a little food before bed. And you're going to eat in the morning, might as well have some water and swallow a caffeine pill/coffee and ibuprofen with it. It beats hanging over the toilet for two hours dry heaving and laying in bed for a couple more with a blistering headache. Ten minutes of prevention instead of hours of misery where you probably won't be doing anything sounds like a good trade off all things considered.

I've had depression since I was 6, diagnosed multiple times over the years, so it's not from the alcohol. I started alcohol because of my mental illness, not the other way around. I've thought about AA, but I don't buy into the religious stuff at all and don't want to be encouraged to start eating candy or smoking to replace my habit. Although my family is full of alcoholics, most have died from smoking related illnesses.

I am seeming help. I've been seeing a psych and counselor for four years now, but they haven't been much help at all. I started drinking about a year and a half ago.

I had those BEFORE drinking though, that's what I am saying. How can issues I had before ever touching a drop of alcohol be withdrawal symptoms? That doesn't make any sense. That's like people saying sleep meds are addictive because you can't sleep without them, but you couldn't sleep before taking them anyways so the problem didn't arise from the drug.

Do you get what I am saying now? If I had sleep problems, relief seeking behavior, and depression for decades prior to drinking, then how can those be alcohol withdrawal symptoms? That's simply a return to my default state.

Your family is alcoholics and you're on the fast track to becoming physically addicted. For an alcoholic, Drinking is the result of a mental and spiritual illness, it is the product of alcoholism, drinking is but a symptom.

AA has no religious affiliations and you don't have to believe in god....

About the non-sleeping, how is your diet and exercise?

I've found a combination of weed and poetry/music keeps me from getting depressed as I quit drinking. A mix between introspective reflection and grounding expression of frustration gets it all out so you don't dwell on it. Crowds help too when they like what you do.

It'll be 3 months after Christmas. And I work at a bar, shit is not easy.

I know I am and I recognize the problem, I just am having issue finding a way out.

My mom and the substance abuse counselor at the uni both said AA is religious in its solutions. You saying "spiritual illness" doesn't really help with that impression. I suppose it couldn't hurt to give one a shot though, I can always leave the moment they mention my god hole.

Did you go to AA? What'd you think?

>be me
>in college
>live in a fraternity house for the first time
>literally drink an average of 4 days a week
>too hungover to go to the gym
>eat horrible food
>get high
>eat candy
>go to parties
>black out, throw up

now
>end of the semester
>beer belly is forming
>somehow got a gf

now it's time to make a change, after a week I'm seeing some gains come back

don't really regret anything I had a blast I'm just ready to settle down now

Boys all I can think about is drinking instead of studying for exams. Help

I think it got me sober, and taught me how to be comfortable in my own skin. Now I live with an inner peace I wouldn't trade for the world. I've met a lot of cool people and there are QTs there.

You have a substance abuse counselor?

Diet is good actually. Was shitty for like nine months but I've been eating a lot of home cooked meals with good protein and lots of veggies. Exercise isn't as good as it was. Used to bike for commute and do a PPL with sprints, but now all I do is walk about 5 miles a day and do calisthenics and stretching. Don't have energy or motivation for more than that minimum. Been thinking of replacing the waking with jogging instead but it's still really icy out so I havent.

The weed helped a ton, I was really surprised. I mean, I'd feel less depressed even after the high was gone or it was the next day, which is a real bummer I had to stop. With weed I had been down to drinking once a week with buds, and only a few beers at that. I can check out poetry or music or something. I used to really like writing haikus, maybe I can start that again as an outlet of some kind. Thank man.

Being sober in a bar sounds horrible with all that temptation. When I worked as a bouncer you'd get "shifties" for free at the end of your shift, but you could also drink as much as you wanted during your shift as long as you could do your job. I didn't do that though, I was only 19 at the time thankfully.

Don't know about you but I've found that when I wake up after drinking it's best to just get the fuck up, no matter how early, and shower immediately instead of falling back asleep.

That's true. I do my thing before showering, but waiting or going back to bed has always made my hangover worse. The only exceptions is if I sleep for something crazy like 14 hours, then I'll wake up fine. But I rarely have that luxury.

user maybe u just don't like your life/job/dreams/gf very much ;)

I've never liked my life much at all, so you'd be right. I don't enjoy living; it's usually exhausting and miserable and only rarely tolerable, let alone enjoyable. I only haven't killed myself out of obligation to my family. If it weren't for that obligation I would have eaten a bullet a month ago when I almost killed myself.

They say when you start drinking alone you are an alcoholic. Who here is a solo drinker and who is social drinker?

does beer actually give you puffy niples as a guy

Ive been down your path man. Hardest part of not drinking is letting go of the "good" feelings associated with it. You need to realize you will be better off without it, you will always have the memories and for the first month its going to be tough. You are going to do the things you usually do while drinking but you will do them sober. It will be boring and you will crave that drink, but after awhile you will learn to find other joys in life. Drinking will only add to the anxiety and depression. Instead of drinking you need to find another hobby to occupy yourself, be the best you can be. Your mind is foggy cause of the alcohol. Be clear from it for awhile then really evaluate things. Its a hard road my friend, but you will be stronger in more ways than one for doing it.

I went without smoking weed or drinking for 4 years. I lived pretty healthy during those 4 years but I still wasnt happy.

Lately Ive been smoking weed again but not drinking. And Im feeling alot better now. I dont do it daily anymore but with moderation, maybe once or twice in the weekends. Just to relax, and forget my worries for a second. It helps me cope with every day life alot better.

Complete sober life wasnt for me either. It made me too serious, too uptight. Its ok to let go every now and then. As long as you got it under control

>reduction in sports related injuries

What the fuck? How frequently were you injuring yourself before? How long have you even been abstaining that you could know this?

I'll say one thing, there's nobody more obnoxious than reformed drinkers and born-again christians. Insufferable.

Exactly. Drifting between sleep and awake for 3 hours has never made me feel better. I'll get up and probably crash around 4PM but that's okay.

I'm basically an alcoholic. I drink once or twice a week but as soon as I have one drink I cant stop and drink until I hlacl out. Im trying to replace it woth opiates which I have a bettet ability to control.

Which is a worse gains goblin in terms of effects on your body? I know both have been linked to low T.

I work/workout during the week so most of my time is taken up along with commuting. I drink a fair amount of spirits on the weekend which is when it gets kind of lonely. Maybe more friends is the answer?

I was more prone to injuries/strains/sprains I think do to being dehydrated. Yes the guy that won't shut up about being newly sober or born again is hard to tolerate, but someone doing it quietly is fine.

Dude, just stop. There is not any "lesser bad" in addiction.

You're hardly doing it quietly in this thread.

I'll ask again, how frequently were you injuring yourself before, and how long have you been abstaining?

I tried replacing with opiates, it was good for about 18 months, then I descended into full blown addict.

I was more productive on opiates as there isn't much of a hangover. But quitting was a huge pain in the ass.

I know that feel, bro. I recently (within the past few months) have quit liquor and switched back to beer. Sure, it's more calories/carbs but it's more controllable. I personally get two 24 oz cans of some sort of 5.5% beer (Bud Ice, Icehouse, etc.) and just drink them both, starting about an hour before I go to bed. If you drink them fast enough, by the time you get to bed you're feeling good and numb enough that you can just drift off till morning. That's what works for me at least.

And it goes without saying that I only keep 48 oz of beer in the house at a time. If there's more I'll end up drinking it.

>health
>looks
>relationships
>income
>happiness

all of these increased greatly once I stopped drinking. do you want to hear specific anecdotes? the general benefits are widely known and have all been true in my experience.

I went from where you are to true addiction by just drinking casually. Started out with a few beers every night. It made me forget about all my problems and feel happy for the first time in a long time. After a few months I wanted more beers at night to get more of that happiness. Then one night I was bored at work so I got a beer and drank it during work. Then one day I was bored in the morning so I cracked one right after I woke up. The way I saw it was, my life is gonna suck regardless, so why would I listen to these stupid cultural ideas about not drinking in the morning or on the job? Eventually switched to liquor and within a year I was drinking every day round the clock while still going to work and functioning. I averaged somewhere around 15 shots every day at 130lbs.

I also struggled with severe depression and I can remember one night I pulled into my garage and sat there for 15 minutes honestly considering just getting drunk and passing out in my running car so I could die.

I hope you get help for your depression. I know alcohol can make it feel a lot better, but it also causes depression. For me, I quit the drinking first and the depression was lifted soon afterward. It still comes back, but I feel a lot better. For you it might be different and perhaps in a weird way alcohol will keep you alive long enough to find the right treatment.

Good luck to you user.

Aside from my grotesque lack of muscle tone (6' 145£s), is my body shape indicative of really low T or one of those disorders where you have female chromosomes? Do my hips look wide or something?

1 thread, to share the benefits, maybe inspire another user...you don't have to be here.

I've been abstaining for almost a year (1 year without my annual back strain, I'd be bed ridden for a week after straining my back, usually happened while experiencing some form of hang over) and I've taken impacts that would have had me out that I now recover from much more quickly.

I would strain my back once a year and have another injury that I'd need to stop for (wrist, hand, hip, ankle) and I've had none of them this past year in spite of being far more active.

yes, please share some specifics.

does consistent alcohol consumption affect your short term memory? i have 2-3 drinks every other day or so, more on weekends, and i've noticed i forget basic shit, like what i had for lunch yesterday for example.

>lift some iron
>eat some food
There, your problem is solved.

>I know alcohol can make it feel a lot better

not the same user, but i know what he's saying and wanted to elaborate on this. when i'm sober i frequently feel like i have no real control over my life, the world, etc. but then i have a few shots and i feel totally in control, and i fantasize in my head about all the great things i'm going to do to make my life better. then i wake up the next day and don't act on any of those things, and the cycle continues. don't fall into this trap.

>Aside from my grotesque lack of muscle tone (6' 145£s)
>(6' 145£s)
The hell is that squiggly shape?

>ameriblobs

Ok

>health
I stopped throwing up blood, and stopped throwing up in general. The every day pain in my liver and pancreas went away after a month.
>looks
my skin and hair look a lot better. I've gained 32 pounds and don't look any fatter. I generally take better care of my appearance.
>relationships
My parents were in a lot of pain because of what I was doing. They blamed themselves and I was able to tell them none of it was their fault. I reconnected with my oneitis and have been dating her for over a year now.
>income
got a valuable IT certification and got a new job making slightly more money, but more importantly on a career path now.
>happiness
not sure how to explain it, but I'm at peace now. I can genuinely enjoy life, instead of enjoying an artificial happiness. mainly comes from being so close to killing myself and hating life to realizing that life is actually awesome. Every day I feel like I've been saved from hell.

naturally I could go on forever about this stuff because the benefits are much more than this, but these are the highlights.

good shit bro!

> school

I used to drink 6-8 beers every night. Since quitting I've noticed no changes in my appearance, mental state, physical strength, libido or anything else. Hitting my macros and calories is a lot easier now though.

>noticed no change in mental state
>no change in mental state with 8 beers vs. sober

you were drinking non alcoholic beers? even still 8 of them would be almost a full regular beer so you'd probably feel something

You're hitting all the religion club red flags I've come to recognize over the years...

I tried to but my uni doesn't seem to give much of a fuck about mental health if a pill can't fix it. I'm looking for one outside of my uni now since I'm dropping out.

Thanks for the advice. I've actually successfully quit before and was able to tough out everything but the sleep issues. Maybe if I can convince a doctor to get me a sleep aid, I can get over that hump and stay off booze. Thanks dude.

I have noticed that nights when I'm with people I feel less desire to drink, especially if I have a girl in bed to sleep with. Making friends is hard though when you're strapped for time. Finding a sloot to smash isn't that hard but it's not really the same imo. Ill try reaching out to some old buds I drifted away from and see if socializing more can help, thanks.

Living in Scotland drinking is the national past time. You go out for drinks with friends/work buddy's/dates. If you don't drink you're a wierdo and its really shit but thats how it is. I deffinitely drink a lot more than most but when your single trying to find a cute girl you've got to be innit to winnit. Its doubly true in winter when the weather is too shit to play sports: no snow, just grey.

That might be what I have to go with if I can't stop completely. I'm like you where if there's booze, I'm going to drink it.

I've never drank right when waking up or at work, but I can see that happening yo me. I have given up on liking living so I figured the best I could do is make it occasionally tolerable. I went back to REALLY heavy drinking after almost killing myself so in a way drinking did keep me alive in a twisted way. Helps keep the demons at bay so I don't sink that low again. Thanks for sharing your story man.

My only fear is that my depression was actually worse when I wasn't drinking. I dread going back to that. I don't think I'm strong enough.

I'm 2 and a half weeks sober and have noticed the raging libido, harder erections and face thinning/abs coming through.

Seems like all the boozing was giving me a serious bloat. I've lost a little chub but my face has really leaned out.

I do feel a lot better in general but the depression is still there. Mostly it's just figuring out how to cut loose and have fun without drinking. I haven't figured it out yet.
I've basically kept myself busy just playing pool and filling as much of my time with work and sober socialising but I'm just not finding a way to have that blow out now that I can't drink.

I need a way to just go fucking ape shit, to just blow of steam and get a reprieve from daily stresses and strains. That used to mean getting drunk and smoking a bunch but now I don't have that.

I don't have the highs and lows of drinking. Now everything is just steady.

maybe i'll try this whole abstain from booze thing

i just love beer and vodka so much though

I've struggled with depression for a while now and I have to say that medication really helped me.

I explained to the doctor that I only wanted very basic meds (No zoloft or anything strong like it) because I didn't want to be a different person on the drug than when i was off. I was prescribed some low dosage mood stabilizers. The meds brought me back out of the deep end just enough to allow me to take control again. The rest is history

You can do it man.

lol just have a beer man don't be a fag

I'm on Lexapro right now. No effect so far aside from breaking my dick. Nice to hear a success story, I'll try to keep my chin up. Thanks man.

>drink because I'm stressed from untreated ADHD
>don't want to get treated for it because stims are fucked

End it

I love vodka.

Lol I've been a chronic alcoholic for 7 years im fit and beautiful you Autists non drinkers can suck a fat dick

Have you tried shrooms or acid? Serious question. I have read that there numerous studies done that proves shrooms/acid can help tremendously for patients with depression, PTSD, and a few other mental illness's I think.

I'm serious brotha. What have you got to lose? I hope you pull through.

Glasgowfag who quit alcohol for gym related reasons here - i get stick for drinking non alcoholic beers sometimes but its just patter, iv yet to get legitimate hassle for being sober from any real pals once they understand why im doing it. Where you at son?

i quit drinking drinking for the same reason in university after i started taking my academics seriously, now all my high school friends think im boring cus im not a lowlife anymore. tf

How much is just enough to not affect your health? I heard that 1 glass of red wine everyday was even good for your health, but I have my doubts.

You can drink any time but you can't go back and study for an exam once you've sat it. Study as much as you can now and drink once it's all over! Don't be too hard on yourself, always keep in mind that anything you do accomplish is more than nothing. You can do it brah!

193 to 173 from october to december

Only drank once during that time period. Only had one meal that wasn't "clean"

(When I was drinking- thats the other bad thing about booze, when you drink, self control gets a lot harder)

All lifts are going up while I cut @ around 10lbs per month

I'm pretty sure I'm gaining lean muscle too, as there's some minimal definition in my core and the october photo, I had been lifting for like 2 weeks, previous to those 2 weeks, I was working a white collar job, no physical movement, no protien in my diet, and I slept like 3 hours a day because of 100+ hour work weeks. So the odds I had any muscle mass at all are pretty close to zero.

I attribute the strength going up on a 1k+ deficit to eating clean food and not drinking.

Also, I'm pretty stupid + low IQ when I'm sober. If you're posting here, you are too. Why drink and make yourself stupider? Even when you sober up, not like you'll get those brain cells back.

Great progress

Fuck off tripcunt
>>>/facebook/

nice progress. what kinda gear are you on?

>tfw trying to stay sober
Always get roughly a week in, but I get bored and drink, and because I'm bi-polar, the hangovers are like a mental breakdown which take me days to recover from, but that first drink always suckers you into this place of happiness and serenity, then my stupid brain goes too far and fucks it all up.

Meh, currently 3 days into my current sober run, hopefully this time I can stick with it, but I've got a job interview tomorrow which is making me nervous just thinking about.

>tfw first accusation of being on gear

This the kind of progress you should expect as a newb when you don't IIFYM and "what you eat has no impact on body composition"

If you're not making progress and you're a newb it isn't because you need gear, it's because you IIFYM and you drink

I see people post in CBT and shit how they made zero progress in 6 months and I know right away alcohol+IIFYM+5x5 routine

All I did was follow MasT's advice 'don't drink, don't eat anything that's not clean, 4x12 rep Renee, don't worry about overtraining ' and I think that the rate of progress speaks for itself in terms of how good MasT's advice was

I also didn't fall for the 5x5 lift for 30 minutes meme

Anyways, you can't use gear if you're fat, and you can't use gear if you're brand new to lifting because it will murder your tendons, so I'm not sure why you even felt the need to accuse me, but it feels really good DESU

I hope one day my body is at the point where more people will accuse me of using gear

Whoops, I was posting in \fraud/ with it, forgot to take it off.

What's your routine/daily caloric intake?

No routine really. All I've done was follow MasT's advice, and MasT said routine doesn't matter, so no routine.

The idea here is to get juicy ass fuck natty over the next two years, then come back and show people 'hey what MasT said works'

Routine is some crap I made myself

Day A:

I stretch for like 30 minutes when I lift, so the volume does less damage to my tendons and shit

Facepull 2x12 (stretch out my shoulders more so I don't hurt myself with the volume)

OHP 5x12
Barbell bench 2x12
DB bench 2x f
Squats 5x12
Deadlift 1x5
Bent over rows 2x F
Latpull downs 2xF
Shrugs 2x12
Bicep curls 4x12, one arm at a time, slow and controlled
Weighted crunches 4x failure

After that, I do some machine meme shit. Chest press, leg curls, etc. always until failure.

I don't see any problem with machines if you do compounds as well. Machine vs compounds seems like a big meme, do both.

I always end each workout with wrist roller, 5 sets x failure.

MasT put me on wrist roller. I've been doing it for one month. Here are dry forearms, no pump.

One month ago, they looked like an alien's forearms. Soft. Squishy. No definition. No veins.

Wrist roller also gave me veins in my hands.

Caloric intake is 2k a day now, TDEE is about 3250 or something seeing as how I am losing 10lbs a month on 2k.

Only eat clean food, no booze, no drink. That was what MasT said was #1 thing.

Shit forgot.

I do full body on day A.

Day B, I just do low intensity cardio, swim, walk on treadmill, For an hour.

Then I do wrist roller, like 10 sets to failure this time since I don't do anything else today.

Routine is ABABABABAB etc etc

Gives me 1 day lifting 1 day not lifting, enough time for muscles to heal, and I can hit full body 3.5 times a week, instead of 2x like brosplitters

According to MasT forearms are tolerant to training every single day, so wrist roller is 7 days a week

Lift
Smoke weed
Drink seltzers when you have the urge

this is kind of funny, the symbol should be lbs of course.
I just got back from the doctors for a blood test, I got annihilated on scotch and weed last night - idgaf about the doctors knowing, but could this fuck with the results?

ITT: faggots with addictive personalities
>he still doesn't know low doses of alcohol raise test

I quit alcohol 2-3 months ago and it has improved my daily life quite a bit. Falling asleep was pretty hard, but that normalized itself after a month or so. I used to really dislike falling asleep, as I can't seem to shut off and am pretty much constantly aware of what I am thinking. That semi-conscious state always caused me distress, as I was aware of the nonsensical shit I think when I am about to fall asleep. I'd think something silly and get alarmed because of some stupid fear that I may be mad and this jolts me back to being awake. I guess it's because I have hypnogogic hallucinations every few days, but now I actually "relearned" falling asleep.

Ruskies always tried to tackle alcoholism, even now. But, they mainly resort to media campaigns, forbid any alcohol in your bloodstream when driving and I heard they want to increase the tax on the alcoholic beverages.
Still, the government gets the most out of it.
I saw a video where some high school looking boys bought vodka in a plastic bottle from a kiosk. I keked, the alcohol can be bought everywhere and in the most interesting containers.

As for me, I guess I'm a bit too close to alcoholism. After drinking nightly during studies (beers or wine, but I never drank myself into a stupor - just enough to get that buzz going and easiness in falling asleep). I also lifted during that time and had easy gains. Got from a 50kg skeleton to 70kg with visible abdominals. Then I didn't drink for years, except occasions like New Years.
This year, since later summer I started drinking nightly again. Usually six 7,2% beers are enough to have that nice buzz.
I need to stop because it's a money drain (not to mention health) and I'd rather get some god tier benzos. Also,
>not drinking 96% (192 proof) spirits like a true man

Enjoy your Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome.

Yes, one carton will surely do it.

>drinking raises test
>cold showers raises test
>watching porn raises test
Wish you kids would stop giving advice.

I drink 10-15 beers a day.
If I dont have beer I drink whisky /wodka /whatever
been drinking daily since im 18,been a long 7 years now.Doc said if I dont quit I might not see my 30s.Well ,planing to quit 2017,also smoking .
it takes the right mindset to stop.
also if you cant drink moderatly ,dont even bother kidding yourself with "oh just 1 or 2 beers" ,youll end up drinking 10 again
as far as hangovers go : never had 1 in my life ,expt that one time I drank wodka and wine.never again

So many pathetic excuses in this thread. You fags need to man up and stop whining about every little thing. Some of you need to be in a mental hospital.