>Had dinner drinks, and more drinks which all lasted 7 hours
>Didn't text her, or anything else

Who play with women's minds here?

>too afraid to make a move
>better pretend like I don't want to

Literally me

nice

yep me too

I'm not that kind of guy, I'm a gentlemen. First time meet up isn't warranted to make a move in my eyes.

It is just for me to leave a good impression and her wanting more.

Uhh... Isn't this what having a friend is like? I only have one but I'm pretty sure if this was a dude you'd just be friends. Sounds comfy though I wish I wasn't so shy

Kek

>tfw you realize she's at home / work wondering if she did anything wrong

played like a fiddle

Op delet this. Kill self

>go to party
>acquaint myself with people
>have some drinks
>stoicmode activate
>sit on couch during remainder of party watching people dance
>make eye contact with most attractive girl while she dances
>noexpression.jpg
>she approaches
>"user, are you feeling alright?"
>respond with "im fine"
>she walks away with a slight concerned look on her face
>she will remember me for some time
>she wants the d
>she will never get the d

lol I've done the same
>set up an opera date a month in advance
>8 hours
>chicken the fuck out
>"thank you for respecting my space user you're such a good man"

>be me
>walk into apartment
>normie roommates have normie friends over
>no room on the couch
>ask one if he'd mind sitting at the kitchen counter so I could eat dinner while watching TV
>the pussy moves
>I sit down
>eat
>sit there with a mad look on my face and don't say a word
>dude asks if I'm alright
>stare at him then turn back to the TV
>everyone leaves and says nothing to me

Lol they must think im so hard

Nah dude, they just think you're autistic. Because you are

holy cringe

u mirin?

fpbp

this

she will go crazy

Lol nah why would I pretend to like their faggot normie asses

4 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 1

What the fuck user; that is some high-level autism in action.

You're not cool for doing that. You're probably trying to elicit some reaction from them and us, but what you deserve to be called is a fucking loser

10/10

I'm mirin

Give him a break, he's romanticizing it a little, but haven't you spend half of a party just sitting and thinking why the hell you come here, waiting for friends?

It happened, m8. I was there.

>being this jelly
If you could into basic social interaction with grills, you'd understand exactly what happened here

>be a quiet autist around girls
>talk to guys just fine
>qt3.14 thinks i hate/ignore her because im quiet around girls
>talking to friend
>she comes up to me and says "user why do you talk to everyone but me?"
>i freeze
>i dont know what to say so i decide to play it cool
>stare at her in the eyes
>start doing shoulder shrugs repeatedly while staring at her in the eyes
>about 5 seconds past and im still doing shoulder shrugs
>i say "i dont know" while doing shoulder shrugs
>she says okay and walks away

>not dancing
>sit on couch the whole time
>say nothing to girl but stare at her without a smile or any other indicator
>out of confusion she asks this question but really just wants you to stop staring

Cringe

>stoicmode

>out of confusion she asks this question but really just wants you to stop staring
t. someone who doesn't know how to game women

Lol at these people thinking they're slick when people really think their creepy as hell *crying laughing face emoji*.

Seriously it drives women crazy

I don't "game" women. I put myself out there and see who I am compatible with. Not big into one night stands

Oh yeah, I'm sure she'll be going crazy trying to puzzle out your secrets while she's getting pounded by 2 black guys after you refused to fuck her.

>When you're picky about what women you chase so you could be a virgin but the fact that you're a 6'3 muscle god means you have attractive girls occasionally chase you and do all the work for sex

T. Man who has banged three girls

Manlet arms plz go

that's how you get women to want to fuck you though, nice to see the point is proven by her sitting there for hours and having drinks with you. just don't do anything sexual, be genuinely entertaining, and only flirt when flirted with. Set your ground rules as soon as they start crossing them, some girl from work tried to friendzone me so I told her not to and went and hooked up with some other woman just to fucking make a point.

fun fact, you don't even have to fuck her every time you go out for drinks as it leaves her a 10/10 excuse to fuck you another time and it's "not a relationship" or whatever until she wants it to be.

>talk for 7 hours
how?

>tfw no friends
>can't hold a conversation

I've taken this and perfected it to the very limit of its devastating consequences. There's this qt3.14 thats been hung up on me since we were about 8 years old. I've moved on to completely ignoring her to shield her from my autism. 99% sure she is still a virgin, and her development was basically stunted because she spent all her time waiting for me.

>mfw we're 23 now

Two, actually.

What if shes not at home and out with other people? This shit seems too easy to backfire unless you're 100% sure she's feeling you. Chicks are fickle

Be honest, you didn't get out of the friend zone,did you?

>not into one night stands

Lmfao

I dunno I'll report back next time I'm like 80%+ chances of fucking her if we were to go out and get drunk or have some extended time alone.

The key message is don't go in expecting to lay down game and have sex, somewhere between some fantasy world where you don't want sex but are genuinely entertaining and making it far enough that she literally would take you home on a whim.

>guy who gets taken home on a whim now and then when he socializes

holy fuck

use alcohol and abuse that liquid courage

Jej

>. Set your ground rules as soon as they start crossing them, some girl from work tried to friendzone me so I told her not to
>tried to friendzone me so I told her not to

what exactly did you say to her

Idk my man but have you tried dating dudes

And that's why i did it.

A girl will not stay with you for 7 hours unless she is very interested

I'm going through this right now.
>girl gives me number but says she friend zones everyone
>hand her # back and say I'm not interested in friends
>she seems hurt but doesn't say anything
>see her some other time and ask her to go get lunch with me
>she does, we get along fine and seem comfortable together
>have her # now. Text some bs back and forth once or twice
>neither of us have texted the other since

I don't know where to go from here, I'm just assuming she's not interested moving on, but I can't tell if that's insecurity talking or not

it's been a while so just text her and try asking her out. If she does good, if not then just move on.

>pretty girl that works at my gym also works out there
>every time I see her I freak out internally and avoid her at all costs
>she probably thinks I don't like her for some reason, or that I'm just really autistic which I am

I picture our life together sometimes

Noice

Is this some sophisticated second-level bait?

Im exactly like this. I fight with myself but i just want to others think im hard. Just fucking fedora, but its my default mindset

It keeps me away from love and people its just suck.

Fuck

>girl in my program likes me
>the feeling isn't mutual
>her flirting and hints are obvious (why am I so shit at noticing this stuff when I like a girl, but it's basically a bat signal when I don't?)
>she's never direct enough for me to politely shoot her down
>she just thinks I'm oblivious

I imagine this is how girls feel around awkward guys that never make a move.

100% chance she'll think you're beta/friend and will move on to fuck some other dude

t. some dude who just hung out with the same girl from 11:00-2am and 10:00-3:40am on another night with just giving her an end night hug each time.

>Posting anime gifs
>being good with girls
Pick one

t. guy who never gets casually laid

I'm an autist that ignores them because I have a fear of intimacy

you do realize tho that provided she's not a shut-in, there are gonna be plenty of other guys throwing their dong at her and you are just a drop in the bucket

why would I take advice from a guy that got friendzoned?

If i had to guess, you dont notice it because youre thinking youre only seeing what you want to and dismissing it as too good to be true. If that makes sense.

It's amazing, how in Trump's America, /pol/lacks still seem to think that all their oneitis's have a few Tyrone's on speed dial, just to protect their fragile ego's from "rejection" with gangbang blacked validation.

I mean if these niggers are so vile, why do the Stacy's flock to them in your minds?

how to stoicmode?

Second date is where i make my move, bucko.

I do this.

>purposely friendzone myself with hotties
>make girl think im her super best friend
>over time get her to trust me. Hear them tell me they wish there were more guys like me.
>get so far in friendzone that they let me stay the night cause "i can trust you tee hee"
>little do they know my plan now unfolds
>jerk off with their dirty undies while they sleep thinking of how they say im such a nice guy and caring and different from the rest
>blow the biggest loads ever in their panties or bras and throw them back in the hamper knowing they will never suspect me
>"wow user any other guy i would ask to stay over would try to get with me. Im so glad i have a best friend like you".
> :^)
>do this to multiple girls. The orgasms i get are better than busting raw in pussy.
>still fuck other girls now and then. But the feeling of taking advatange of their trust in such a way makes my blood boil and my dick harder than the surface you stub your toe on.

it is just such a rush. I camt even really explain it but deep in my brain and in my spinal cord the senses i feel when doing it is as close to being one with nature. So yes. I /playwithwomensminds/ here

how the fuck do you get a girl to spend 7 hours with with you? they seem bored after 1 hour...

She has to find you attractive / interesting

that's not weird at all

be more attractive

m8 I hope this is real

Ladies and gentlemen, the
DNNIS system

kek'd hard. fugggg

yeah but 7 fucking hours.. how much she like you

Once I kissed a girl for like 13 seconds. Get on my level.

git gud at asking shit about them and elaborating on topics while also being a jokester

also be attractive

7 fucking hours dude... you have to be a chad

She probably just thought you can't handle your drink and we're trying not to throw up m8. Being one of those guys who goes weird and quiet after a few drinks then suddenly barfs all over his shoes isn't cool or stoic.

or you just get good at conversation, what do you think boyfriend and girlfriend do all day when they hang out?

not op but good point user never thought about that

How do you make the move? Pulled your stuff in the OP twice on the same girl and Im gonna make the move next time

>me and girl have flirtatious banter in high school
>I know she has feelings for me but I pretend not to notice
>nothing ever comes of it
>go to same college as her and same thing happens
>this time I have feelings for her but I'm too autistic to act on it and just say cringey shit and blow my chances
>few years later I add her of facebook and we text on and off
>starts getting more and more sexual, get half (and full) naked pics from her
>so autistic I'm still not sure whether she's into me
>go bowling and get some drinks together, kiss her afterwards while I feel her up
>not sure whether this means anything
>few weeks later finally get her to my house when no one is in
>STILL not sure whether she wants sum fuck
>awkwardly seduce her after struggling to maintain erection with condom
>eventually just raw dog her a few times and realise I don't like her that much after all
>haven't spoken to her since

Start touching, sit closer, hug tighter and longer, kiss on cheek when saying goodbye

Little steps at a time

Sounds about right

>ask out average qts
>they say yes and I tell them that Ill holla at them soon about it
>never actually holla at them

Way too close to home, buddy. I might cry.

Fuck

you fucking paid for her free meal and drinks you got fucking wrecked retard, she got what she wanted and managed to avoid the whole rejecting you part.

But if she paid for he shit then well played man.

You did alright brah, smashed without spilling spaghetti.

At least you got the confidence for that lol I don't have shit

I'm a lazy fuck that's constantly making excuses not to go places, or to not give out my number, and it drives them fucking mental. Just the other day a mid-20's woman I had been talking to for a few weeks cried in the women's changing rooms for half an hour and even called her mum over to "have a word" with me just because I told her my dog ate my phone even though she had saw me using it earlier.

Literally every time I'm sober

Do bssically look beta

Ignore her for a while.
If you run into her just look distant and sad even if you're not
A few months later ask what are you doing tonight, let's go to the movies
Continue looking distant and sad
Ignore her there and if she says anything tell her you're here to see a movie and not chit chat
You're have her wrapped around your finger in no time user

The fact he pays makes it more confusing for the girl

Same m8, however same happens when I am drunk for already idk 2 hours or shit. The only option once to stoic mode is on is just to go home or drink until losing consciousness (obviously I'm not doing the latter, but I tried this when I was younger for plenty of times hoping that I will be again fun and shit, didn't work for me).