Mile time?

To all the runners out there, what's your mile time?

4:49 most recently

Never timed a mile run.

7:30

Anyone lower is a DYEL

Mfw 200 bench at 160

4:27

Fuck. Whats your half?

1:59

Damn. If you do track what are your positions in the state for those? I'm at 2:07 for half

275 bench at 170

And 7 minute mile

Get on my level

Hhaha when a bear attacks u cant outrun it but u cant bench it either. I can outrun

I went to HS in Washington (go to uni now), and I didn't even make state quals because everyone was so good.

We were decent but nothing special. However we did have someone who set a record for the state of Michigan

Haven't maxed out in some time but feeling really solid doing quarters and halfs at 1:30/3:10 so I'm guessing around 6:15. Will check it out around Christmas though.

Not too bad considering I'm sitting at 185 at 5'8"

Not bad at all actually

>implying you need to lift to be a fast runner

4:02

45 minutes for 10km; started running half a year ago and ran 1-2 times a week

7 minutes in the mile is nothing to brag about I don't care how big you are.

The fat kids on my high school track team ran 7 minutes for the mile.

My fastest is 4:22. By far my best running distance but I preferred XC (I think most runners would agree).

3:52

1:51 mile pussy
Hop on my level

Last time I timed it I think I got around 5:30-5:40. This was untrained in the sense that I didn't do running workouts as I was playing soccer most of the time.

Kek

how the fuck do you guys get down into 5-4 mins territory? ive been training for a year i can only get to around 7 minutes even at my hardest run. i cant even imagine going this fast

fuck that 7 mins

9:30

:(

9:11

Time to start adding Fartlek and speed training user. Once you get to a certain point it becomes less about how long you run, but how you're training.

I was always among the slowest non-fat kids in my class growing up. Ran 30 minutes every day for about a year and now I can run a 5:00 mile even after having transitioned away from running and towards lifting.