Why is this board so nice?

Why is this board so nice?

Because deep down we are nothing but a bunch of nice people desperately trying to connect with each other and our friends, families and potential life partners. Lifting is only a non-verbal means of achieving inner peace, personal satisfaction and maintaining healthy body and sound mind.

Big guys are nice. Small fry who recently started are often faggots.

Because we're all gonna make it

Are you a big guy?

YOU SMELL LIKE BUTT

i hate myself but i dont really hate anyone else

Most men who actively work out/lift heavy things are (generally, ignoring disorders) not insecure about how they look so they find no need to lash out at people while people that have just started or are fat tend to feel extremely insecure so they'll lash out at others more in their hyper defensive state.

When you're confident in yourself and how you look you don't need to prove yourself because people can see it without you saying anything.

ummm girl here?

not just guys on this board...

There are a lot of douchebags here (probably noobs), but yeah, this is probably the nicest board.

B E R N
E
R
N

hehe nice one ^.^ hey I think that was a super cool comment, it was pretty just like u haha I'm sorry am I flirting xD I usually don't talk to pretty girls online so I lose my flying spaghetti xD

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Real talk, I'm only nice to you because I want your boipussy.

Le Cringe desu

it's an improvement-oriented board.

contrast it with the likes of v, a, mu and pol.

G R O Z N Y
R
O
Z
N
Y

how feminine is your penis?

For you

this

----> The Joke
----> Your Head

lot of loyalty for a hired meme

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Well memed friend

Truth

/Thread. Seriously though, self improvement and the pursuit of it connects you with yourself, and allows you the confidence to spread positive vibes because you are happy or at least attempting to achieve happiness.

Because it's a board about self improvement of your life. Everyone here started somewhere and wanted to better themselves. Everyone here has feels and wants to share them with each other.

if you're in Canada lets fuck

K E N Y A
E
N
Y
A

BLOW ME?

I live in Vancouver but I probably wouldn't fuck you anyway.

No betarage.

I know it doesn't mean much but I love you guys ;_;

I have no other friends besides you guys

because strong ppl lift others up, and weak ppl push others down

Ayy, allahu akbar, bratka!

fpbp

fuk u nigga

Ha, excellent meme friend, mind If I use it?

>he pretends to be a girl to elicit responses on a chinese cartoon forum

This is a stupid shit board for a bunch of psuedointelligent wannabe chads

its a shithole

PHOENIX
H
O
E
N
I
X

I'll be honest: i spend much more time here than I'd like to admit and I value your opinion a lot more than I should given we are all anons here

>implying this isn't a mongolian basket weaving e market

i'm back here for the winter feelings (haven't lurked in weeks). sup, bros?

but you are wrong ya shill

t. psuedointelligent wannabe chad

me too, my friends don't talk much, but i feel kinda not accepted because everytime i post i get shitted upon

i died a little inside

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

Because I'm here.

You're welcome

dank

Because it's more than attaining a physique. It's molding your mind into something that can't be broken by petty things like people making snide remarks about your progress. We want you to make but it's meaningless without a good mental foundation. Without it you're going to fail because of some bullshit reason. With a good mental foundation, you're going to achieve your physical peak but you can achieve anything else you set your mind to. We're all gonna make it brah.

I know but ): i don't want to be a mere lurker, but it's ok, many laughs i've had already in this board, so i'm thankful

full of gays and gays tend to be nice

Then work and have discipline to become ripped as fuark and join the fitizen fraternity of brothers and sisters.

Traps don't count

we're all bros and most of us have similar roots of being skinnyfat nerds with no friends and >tfw no gf
we're all just trying to make it

S W A N S E A
W
A
N
S
E
A

I thought this was [s4s] for a moment

sa5 repping

We are comfortable with our sexualities
N-no homo tho

Strong body makes you think strong thoughts.
also full-blown turbogay homofags

> hes's in denial about being on a Belgian shoe polish buyer's forum

It's my 29th birthday today. I love you bros.

COMO
O
M
O

> girls on this board
B8

>tripfag

Nice projecting.

I stopped browsing fit and I took lifting less seriously. I basically maintained for 3 years.

>GUYS, I HAVE A VAGINA, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

C H I N K
H
I
N
K

香港

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen

Should I text her, lads?

happy birthday man

Because all these young white suburbanites have been emasculated to the point that they don't know how not to be pleasant.

Because I hate myself and most of my life, but I enjoy shitposting here to distract myself. So often when I post I am in a good mood, plus I like trying to help people even if I can't help myself most the time.

kekked

B U C U R E Ș T I
U
C
U
R
E
Ș
T
I

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

COLOGNE
O
L
O
G
N
E

MALAGA
A
L
A
G
A

mcfit?

Daddy?

LOS ANGELES
O
S

A
N
G
E
L
E
S

whip out a tit for good old Veeky Forums

do it

yea

Almost everyone here is actively trying to better themselves in some way or another. We might be harsh and honest but we all just want to make it.

M A U I
A
U
I

E A R T H
A R T H E
R T H E A
T H E A R
H E A R T

D E L F T
E
L
F
T

>/thread

>if you can't understand what an email asks, don't answer.

Good luck explaining that...

N E W A R K
E
W
A
R
K

Happy birthday brah

Л E H И H Г P A Д
Л
E
H
И
H
Г
P
A
Д

Guys, what are all the black marks between the money?

Leningrad?